ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 All Time Game for me.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
This one is up there with beating MSU by blocking a field goal and returning it for td, Holy Toledo, Mike Alstott running roughshod over IU and Taylor Stubblefield tooting his horn while beating ND.

This one is up there with beating MSU by blocking a field goal and returning it for td, Holy Toledo, Mike Alstott running roughshod over IU and Taylor Stubblefield tooting his horn while beating ND.
To me this game was Drew B. to Seth M. X 5. I recorded it, and I may watch this game for YEARS. Because I have the techn
To me, this game was Drew B. to Seth M. X 5. I recorded it, and I'll watch this game for YEARS.

This resonates more like the 1997 Purdue win over Notre Dame. It has that feeling of "we are hear now!" Just wish I had gone to last night's game like I did the Notre Dame game.

will always remember Tyler tooting the horn on his way to the house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT