ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Crying Tonight

It almost worked too. MSU got a pretty bogus And-1 to get it down to 3 and give themselves a chance. I also thought the out-of-bounds call that went to MSU with 56 seconds left was incorrect. Probably wasn't conclusive though I suppose.

It almost worked too. MSU got a pretty bogus And-1 to get it down to 3 and give themselves a chance. I also thought the out-of-bounds call that went to MSU with 56 seconds left was incorrect. Probably wasn't conclusive though I suppose.
It's difficult for the replay system to work properly when it keeps shorting out due to the flood of tears near the scorers' table.

Northwestern with back-to-back wins @ Michigan State for first time in 60 years.....oh my. Boo Buie with 20 and the big one down the stretch inside 30 seconds.

Great to see Izzo lose, but in this conference, any team can win on any given night. No easy games. Boilers will have their hands full this coming Saturday in Lincoln, to avoid a loss.

Saw a article about the Brownsburg sneakers for Santa over the weekend and I thought this was interesting….

The second highest ranked player in the event at No. 6 nationally in the class of 2023, Michigan State bound Xavier Bookerwas mostly a non-factor during Indianapolis (Ind.) Cathedral’s night ending win at Sneakers for Santa. With a Spartans assistant on hand watching, Booker didn’t score his first basket until nearly halfway through the third quarter and finished with only five points. A hot and cold motor has been the toughest thing to figure out when evaluating the long and athletic big and Saturday night didn’t ease any concerns there. Hopefully it was just an off night, but Tom Izzo isn’t going to put up with a lot of that next season.

I’m still wondering how the heck he got ranked so high so fast when he hasn’t proven much! Jaron Tibbs his teammate (Purdue football commit) dropped 33pts and he’s going to college to play football lol

Saw a article about the Brownsburg sneakers for Santa over the weekend and I thought this was interesting….

The second highest ranked player in the event at No. 6 nationally in the class of 2023, Michigan State bound Xavier Bookerwas mostly a non-factor during Indianapolis (Ind.) Cathedral’s night ending win at Sneakers for Santa. With a Spartans assistant on hand watching, Booker didn’t score his first basket until nearly halfway through the third quarter and finished with only five points. A hot and cold motor has been the toughest thing to figure out when evaluating the long and athletic big and Saturday night didn’t ease any concerns there. Hopefully it was just an off night, but Tom Izzo isn’t going to put up with a lot of that next season.

I’m still wondering how the heck he got ranked so high so fast when he hasn’t proven much! Jaron Tibbs his teammate (Purdue football commit) dropped 33pts and he’s going to college to play football lol
Over the weekend I watched a televised game between Cathedral and Brebeuf. Cathedral dominated 74-45. Booker looked good (19 pts), but not dominant. How a kid with his size, athleticism, and skill doesn't dominate every game is a mystery.

Over the weekend I watched a televised game between Cathedral and Brebeuf. Cathedral dominated 74-45. Booker looked good (19 pts), but not dominant. How a kid with his size, athleticism, and skill doesn't dominate every game is a mystery.
The answer is motor.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT