ADVERTISEMENT

Timme In-Homes

Can't believe this thread still has life. Thought we got info from his friends neighbor who they play hop scotch with that he said he'd never play college ball in Indiana.
No, we got info from a rivals national analyst that we were no longer in the running for him.

I have more bad news to share. the good news is I had my consultation today and the surgery was pushed up to next Wednesday. I was in error, and mistaken. it's not a triple bypass. it is now a quadruple bypass . I was surprised to find out I'm actually a low risk patient with a projected 96% success rate.

now here's the bad news.

I've been ordered after my week long hospital stay to say at home for the next 4-6 weeks before attempting to go outside as part of my recovery process. and you guys can probably guess how I'll be spending those hours. with nothing else to do and being on doctors order to limit my physical activities.

You can't get rid of me that easily. maybe SI Boiler will visit me.

and thanks guys and gals.. I know you disagree with many of my thoughts and ideas. But deep down, you actually care. and are decent people. and that's what really matters.
Hope everything goes well for you

Reactions: Wolegib
I know you probably don't think much of me, but I hope you have a successful surgery and a fast recovery! Looking forward to reading your post for a long time, or maybe just glancing over them.

Reactions: Wolegib
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT