ADVERTISEMENT

Timme In-Homes

I was in the hospital last Friday . I' m now scheduled for triple bypass heart surgery. I doubt any of you were in the room at the time of the testing or diagnosis. if you read my faceboo k posts or ask my "REAL" friends and family, they'll confirm I DON'T LIE. and if I don't take my meds, I'll likely die. I was ordered to stay calm.

So the stupid comments about are you off your meds are very distasteful and immature, and do actually inflict a lot of physical and emotional pain. thank you for your prayers and concerns.

I don't see any reason Boiler Iron would lie or even try to mislead people about a recruit's injury. if you're going to argue about semantics, go ahead, and make yourself happy.

I also wish you a successful surgery and a quick and complete recovery.

I was in the hospital last Friday . I' m now scheduled for triple bypass heart surgery. I doubt any of you were in the room at the time of the testing or diagnosis. if you read my faceboo k posts or ask my "REAL" friends and family, they'll confirm I DON'T LIE. and if I don't take my meds, I'll likely die. I was ordered to stay calm.

So the stupid comments about are you off your meds are very distasteful and immature, and do actually inflict a lot of physical and emotional pain. thank you for your prayers and concerns.

I don't see any reason Boiler Iron would lie or even try to mislead people about a recruit's injury. if you're going to argue about semantics, go ahead, and make yourself happy.

Best of luck to you and I hope youre doing well.

As far as BoilerIron not lying, he already has lied and admitted twice he lied.

My thoughts are with you. Where are you having the surgery?

Reactions: Wolegib

Good luck and may grace be with you. Come on back in time for the basketball season to get rolling!

Reactions: Wolegib

When you first posted this i didn't take you to be serious. Reading on it appears that others think you are serious and not teasing. Therefore, I'm sorry to learn this and eagerly look forward to your posts after surgery with many years to make them. Take care Wolgib and keep us tuned in to the developments as much as possible. In spite of the teasing people get...we are all human and Boilers above that fully aware that some things transcend...

When you first posted this i didn't take you to be serious. Reading on it appears that others think you are serious and not teasing. Therefore, I'm sorry to learn this and eagerly look forward to your posts after surgery with many years to make them. Take care Wolgib and keep us tuned in to the developments as much as possible. In spite of the teasing people get...we are all human and Boilers above that fully aware that some things transcend...
Seconded. Not really a fan of his posts, but that doesn't mean I want anything to happen to him.

I look forward to him being back so we can see him trolling us all again. JUST KIDDING WOL! GET BETTER BUD!

Just read this and from Hoosier Nation we send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family. We love our basketball and rivalry but it’s just a game and we all are from or love this great state. Best basketball state in the US! #boilerup #gohoosiers

Bay Area Boiler said:
Staring to think Purdue85, Boiled Steel, and Franchise72 are the same poster. Add absolutely zero substance to any thread and feel as if it is their self-serving destiny to be on troll patrol.

Add in Heller and PU pitbull as well.

I've been on this board a long time and you guys are way off. I guess it is convenient to lump all the other posters who have challenged your opinion into one lump. Maybe it makes you feel better, but it is deeply wrong. These are all separate folks who have been here long before BAB showed up.

Maybe you don't understand message boards. If you don't like debating your controversial positions, then don't state them. Right or wrong, if you put something out there that disagrees with what others think, you will be asked to defend your position. That is something that seems to be a continuous struggle for you, especially without calling people names.

dang, dude.

Regardless of what goes on with this forum, prayers going out your way.

Get well, brother.

Bay Area Boiler said:
Staring to think Purdue85, Boiled Steel, and Franchise72 are the same poster. Add absolutely zero substance to any thread and feel as if it is their self-serving destiny to be on troll patrol.

I've been on this board a long time and you guys are way off. I guess it is convenient to lump all the other posters who have challenged your opinion into one lump. Maybe it makes you feel better, but it is deeply wrong. These are all separate folks who have been here long before BAB showed up.

Maybe you don't understand message boards. If you don't like debating your controversial positions, then don't state them. Right or wrong, if you put something out there that disagrees with what others think, you will be asked to defend your position. That is something that seems to be a continuous struggle for you, especially without calling people names.

wow.

Home run.

Reactions: tjreese

Prayers are with you, Wol. These medical procedures have come a long, long way. My grandmother was 82 years old when she had quadruple bypass. They had her up walking around her hospital room the next day!

I have more bad news to share. the good news is I had my consultation today and the surgery was pushed up to next Wednesday. I was in error, and mistaken. it's not a triple bypass. it is now a quadruple bypass . I was surprised to find out I'm actually a low risk patient with a projected 96% success rate.

now here's the bad news.

I've been ordered after my week long hospital stay to say at home for the next 4-6 weeks before attempting to go outside as part of my recovery process. and you guys can probably guess how I'll be spending those hours. with nothing else to do and being on doctors order to limit my physical activities.

You can't get rid of me that easily. maybe SI Boiler will visit me.

and thanks guys and gals.. I know you disagree with many of my thoughts and ideas. But deep down, you actually care. and are decent people. and that's what really matters.

I have more bad news to share. the good news is I had my consultation today and the surgery was pushed up to next Wednesday. I was in error, and mistaken. it's not a triple bypass. it is now a quadruple bypass . I was surprised to find out I'm actually a low risk patient with a projected 96% success rate.

now here's the bad news.

I've been ordered after my week long hospital stay to say at home for the next 4-6 weeks before attempting to go outside as part of my recovery process. and you guys can probably guess how I'll be spending those hours. with nothing else to do and being on doctors order to limit my physical activities.

and thanks guys and gals.. I know you disagree with many of my thoughts and ideas. But deep down, you actually care. and are decent people. and that's what really matters.

Wolegib,

Will be praying for you and your family......all the best for a successful procedure and full and healthy recovery. I have to think it's also doctor's orders to limit your stress from this board.... :)

Seriously, get well soon, and Boiler up.

now here's the bad news.

Hell, we are Boilers...what would you expect? Seriously, it is all good news.

now here's the bad news.

Type a way buddy! We will be here for you. Get well and I would have to think once you are past this difficult time, you will feel much better.

now here's the bad news.

get well, Bigs!

Now we're talking sniffing substances????

Looks liked I picked the wrong week....

DependableRemarkableCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

now here's the bad news.

Every silver lining has its cloud! ;)

Follow doc's orders.

Reactions: Wolegib and tjreese
Can't believe this thread still has life. Thought we got info from his friends neighbor who they play hop scotch with that he said he'd never play college ball in Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT