ADVERTISEMENT

Timme In-Homes

Mar 20, 2017
Arizona, Gonzaga, Illinois, Alabama, Michigan State, Louisville

Alabama? Where'd that come from?

Should also be noted we did an in home visit with him earlier in the summer. Not sure who on this list is a second go round or not. I do believe MSU didn’t offer him until after us and after we did our in home visit. I am sure this will come as a complete shock that Izzo also watches who Painter goes after before he offers.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Should also be noted we did an in home visit with him earlier in the summer. Not sure who on this list is a second go round or not. I do believe MSU didn’t offer him until after us and after we did our in home visit. I am sure this will come as a complete shock that Izzo also watches who Painter goes after before he offers.
Nothing new for Izzo to do that as he frequently follows Painter.

Really shows that Painter has an eye for talent when people from other schools frequently follow his lead.

I can’t find it but I saw some rumblings that Purdue is going to get one of his official visits.

Brian says we will get one of his five officials
It's being reported that we are not getting one of his officials...

Texas A&M, Gonzaga, Arizona, Illinois, and Alabama are the schools thought to be getting officials.

Texas A&M, Gonzaga, Arizona, Illinois, and Alabama are the schools thought to be getting officials.

I saw he just had his OV with A&M....do you have link or source for the others?

Yeah sorry I just can't take what you post seriously. I didn't respond in your Gillis outing, but read it and you took a big hit.

Not trying to be offensive, just clear on how we should take all your rumors and what not.

Yeah sorry I just can't take what you post seriously. I didn't respond in your Gillis outing, but read it and you took a big hit.

Not trying to be offensive, just clear on how we should take all your rumors and what not.
Lol whatever you say. Ask a premium member on here what Bossi said yesterday.

Lol whatever you say. Ask a premium member on here what Bossi said yesterday.
I honestly don't care because it's going to pan out however it does regardless. I just know you're not a source to be trusted is all.

Sorry charlie.. nothing really against you, you just tripped on your trigger.

I'll actually back Iron up on the Gillis rumor. Nobody wanted to believe him about having a second knee operation, myself included, and then I saw the team picture with Gillis in crutches at the Northwestern game.

Reactions: BoilerIron
I'll actually back Plated up on the Gillis rumor. Nobody wanted to believe him about having a second knee operation, myself included, and then I saw the team picture with Gillis in crutches at the Northwestern game.
What I am talking about is when Iron was called out by a Gillis FAMILY MEMBER on here. There just is no defending that, sorry.

Again I have nothing personally against Iron, he just isn't one we should take as a source for........anything. Doesn't mean his other posts are bad though.

Reactions: Purdue85
I honestly don't care because it's going to pan out however it does regardless. I just know you're not a source to be trusted is all.

Sorry charlie.. nothing really against you, you just tripped on your trigger.
I'm going to lose sooooooo much sleep tonight.

What I am talking about is when Iron was called out by a Gillis FAMILY MEMBER on here. There just is no defending that, sorry.

Again I have nothing personally against Iron, he just isn't one we should take as a source for........anything. Doesn't mean his other posts are bad though.
Did you notice how the only thing they corrected was that I wasn't in the room?

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Did you notice how the only thing they corrected was that I wasn't in the room?
Yeah and? Thats kinda the point, you said you were but weren't.

It's okay man, like I said the rest of your posts are fine, you just don't have the insight you claim to have with situations. But don't worry, none of us have that either.

Reactions: Purdue85
Yeah and? Thats kinda the point, you said you were but weren't.

It's okay man, like I said the rest of your posts are fine, you just don't have the insight you claim to have with situations. But don't worry, none of us have that either.
Lol i'll continue to pass along the information I read/hear. You can choose whether or not to believe it or not. I never claimed to have first hand knowledge of any situation other than the Gillis recruitment btw. This Timme reporting comes from reading other recruiting "Insiders".

Lol i'll continue to pass along the information I read/hear. You can choose whether or not to believe it or not. I never claimed to have first hand knowledge of any situation other than the Gillis recruitment btw. This Timme reporting comes from reading other recruiting "Insiders".
Triggered.

Nutter butters man, really. They will help you.

link....that would be fun to read...

Triggered.

Nutter butters man, really. They will help you.
I've been taking some time away from here because of Iron and the 27 IDs on here and the lack of outright moderation.

But you just can't take that guy seriously. He lies about being in rooms he isn't and has been outed as a iu person pretending to be a Boiler a long time ago.

But you are being nicer to him than he deserves for sure. He is a straight up tool.

It's in the "Gillis Commits!" thread. I'll help bring joy to your dull life anyway I can.

Thanks.....don't worry about it.....all laughs at boilers are in house........if we can't laugh at our screw ups we are in for a pretty bad life. I know I have screwed up a bunch...and will again soon. Just laugh it off and go on...as Boilers are too successful to worry about it.....

Now laughing @ iu guys and their mistakes........well - there is a pity part to that too......a kind of a melancholy sorrow and compassion, for you know they mostly don't have a whole lot going in their lives, and you just kind of smile, laugh knowingly and go on.....

Staring to think Purdue85, Boiled Steel, and Franchise72 are the same poster. Add absolutely zero substance to any thread and feel as if it is their self-serving destiny to be on troll patrol.
This is hysterically ironic coming from you. You have to add anything of worth here and it's just laughable that you call anyone out on it. I mean seriously, are you really that dense? That was rhetorical by the way, we already know you're just a poser.

And then you even try and use a line I said earlier against me with multiple IDs. You see boileriron, I have never needed nor will ever use any id other than this one because multiple ids is just stupid.

Now, go back to peegs or your glue sniffing forum or whatever other place you need to go to. And take all your IDs with you.

pissing%2Bcontest.gif

I was looking for it recently myself to post on another forum and can't find it.

Too bad really, it was hilarious watching him get busted.

The exchange happens in the Gillis commits thread, last page.

Iron made a post that I said "I was in the room when he hit send on his instagram."

The very next post was somebody claiming to be a member of the Gillis family saying they created the account for the sole purpose of saying that wasnt true and to quit lying about Gillis.

The very next post after that was Iron responding and admitting he made it all up.

It helps that I was in the room when he hit send on the tweet/instagram post :).

I made this account as a member of the family to say, no you weren't. Please don't start his time at Purdue off with lies.

He is very excited to be a Boiler and is looking forward to his future at Purdue.

Boiler up.

Perhaps I have been too loose with the info I gave on here. You are correct that i was not in the room (my bad). I did know to be looking for the tweet/Instagram post prior to his commitment. I will not give any other tidbits into his recruitment from here on out. Apologies.

I was in the hospital last Friday . I' m now scheduled for triple bypass heart surgery. I doubt any of you were in the room at the time of the testing or diagnosis. if you read my faceboo k posts or ask my "REAL" friends and family, they'll confirm I DON'T LIE. and if I don't take my meds, I'll likely die. I was ordered to stay calm.

So the stupid comments about are you off your meds are very distasteful and immature, and do actually inflict a lot of physical and emotional pain. thank you for your prayers and concerns.

I don't see any reason Boiler Iron would lie or even try to mislead people about a recruit's injury. if you're going to argue about semantics, go ahead, and make yourself happy.

I was in the hospital last Friday . I' m now scheduled for triple bypass heart surgery. I doubt any of you were in the room at the time of the testing or diagnosis. if you read my faceboo k posts or ask my "REAL" friends and family, they'll confirm I DON'T LIE. and if I don't take my meds, I'll likely die. I was ordered to stay calm.

So the stupid comments about are you off your meds are very distasteful and immature, and do actually inflict a lot of physical and emotional pain. thank you for your prayers and concerns.

I don't see any reason Boiler Iron would lie or even try to mislead people about a recruit's injury. if you're going to argue about semantics, go ahead, and make yourself happy.
I pray your surgery goes well. You will be in my thoughts nd prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT