ADVERTISEMENT

TIME TO HIRE A FOOTBALL COACH!

So if Purdue hired the Northern Illinois coach, who many here have stated that they are interested in, would that be bad because it's a DEI hire? Or is it only a DEI hire after he starts to suck?

So if Purdue hired the Northern Illinois coach, who many here have stated that they are interested in, would that be bad because it's a DEI hire? Or is it only a DEI hire after he starts to suck?
I'll answer your question this way! What are the chances, if Walters had been a white, that he would have even been considered? Furthermore, if someone has a record as a head coach, regardless of ethnicity, I would not be questioning the hiring. Also, DEI hiring is rampant on college campuses throughout the country, so if someone with no head coaching experience was the absolute best possible candidate to be the head coach, what possible qualification did he posses that others did not?

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
I'll answer your question this way! What are the chances, if Walters had been a white, that he would have even been considered? Furthermore, if someone has a record as a head coach, regardless of ethnicity, I would not be questioning the hiring. Also, DEI hiring is rampant on college campuses throughout the country, so if someone with no head coaching experience was the absolute best possible candidate to be the head coach, what possible qualification did he posses that others did not?
Then say that instead of spewing garbage.

Reactions: BBG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT