ADVERTISEMENT

three months in

I’ll go with both.
Did you and your bride ever get a better bid on the fence?

1502.gif

inflation

giphy.gif

Even Clinton's treasury secretary tried to warn Biden administration. Biden has been unable to grasp this isn't 2008.

Hopefully at some point the Biden administration wakes up, and realizes this is a different situation than 2008.

Trump again?? LoL.

Sorry No, Biden is in charge......if you can call it being in charge as he is failing badly. Can't mess up vaccine acceptance by the public worse than he did.
Hey moron. The trumpers are the biggest group who won't take the vaccine. You understand?

These are the same people who think Biden is an illegitimate president and trump was cheated. In what bizarro world would they do anything Biden asked them to do?

You're blaming Biden because the people that hate him won't do what he is asking them to do? There is zero logic to your position....but you don't care. Doesn't matter. Just keep repeating.

And by your own "logic", trump was in charge when 500k people died from Covid. Thank you.

Reactions: boiler44 and indy35
Hey moron. The trumpers are the biggest group who won't take the vaccine. You understand?

These are the same people who think Biden is an illegitimate president and trump was cheated. In what bizarro world would they do anything Biden asked them to do?

You're blaming Biden because the people that hate him won't do what he is asking them to do? There is zero logic to your position....but you don't care. Doesn't matter. Just keep repeating.

And by your own "logic", trump was in charge when 500k people died from Covid. Thank you.
@BuilderBob6 with his nightly prayers at the foot of his Biden shrine. Thank you Builder Bob

The ONLY truth in your spew above is that Biden is President NOW....100% on him. He has BILLION$ at his disposal to convince people to get the shot. So far did nothing....failure.

Things he COULD DO with his BILLION$ alotted in Covid bills.....These are just a few things that communities are trying that are either working or research show they might work.........

1. Partner wl/ companies that incentivize shots to employees. Companies that give $100+ bonuses to employees for shots would receive funding. This makes work safer while getting shot objective done. This single handedly could do more than aything to get the essential employees vaccinated.
Did Biden do this nationwide....NO.
2. Incentives of gift cards or cash to people in cities who had not gotten the shot. DEMs would love that. In a recent UCLA study of 75,000 LIBs in CA who had not gotten the shot a third said yes that would do it for cash.
Biden do this nationwide ....NO.
3. Partner with communities to give Free beer for the redneck crowd. Some articles point to this.
Did Biden mention this theory with Governors nationwide .......NO.

Biden is a typical swamp rat with no vision, do nothing failure. Possibly someday soon he will wake up and be a leader when someone gives him the right notes and cuecard..... but doubtful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
Vaccine hesitancy is because of shit like this. Period.

Biden has BILLION$ at his disposal to convince people to get the shot....These are just a few things that communities are trying that are either working or research show they might work.........

1. Partner wl/ companies that incentivize shots to employees. Companies that give $100+ bonuses to employees for shots would receive funding. This makes work safer while getting shot objective done. This single handedly could do more than aything to get the essential employees vaccinated.

2. Incentives of gift cards or cash to people in cities who had not gotten the shot. DEMs would love that. In a recent UCLA study of 75,000 LIBs in CA who had not gotten the shot a third said yes that would do it for cash.

3. Partner with communities to give Free beer for the redneck crowd. Some articles point to this.

Sorry, no......Biden is your President. His success and also the lack of it is on him.

Biden has BILLION$ at his disposal to convince people to get the shot....These are just a few things that communities are trying that are either working or research show they might work.........

Sorry, no......Biden is your President. His success and also the lack of it is on him.
Many of these things are already being done. So now tell Tucker to quit saying like things like this. Sorry, you don’t get to say anything until you clean your own house first.

Many of these things are already being done. So now tell Tucker to quit saying like things like this. Sorry, you don’t get to say anything until you clean your own house first.

Yes, why I mentioned them.

But they are being done NOT because of Biden's leadership, but because of innovation here and there.

Biden is NOT leading a national drive with his BILLION$ like working with companies, like I mentioned.. A total failure to solve this vaccine hesitancy problem so far.

The BEST thing he could have done to solve vaccine hesitancy was take the shot, and then immediately publicly burn his mask on TV. But again...no, did the opposite....total failure again.

Yes, why I mentioned them.

But they are being done NOT because of Biden's leadership, but because of innovation here and there.

Biden is NOT leading a national drive with his BILLION$ like working with companies, like I mentioned.. A total failure to solve this vaccine hesitancy problem so far.

The BEST thing he could have done to solve vaccine hesitancy was take the shot, and then immediately publicly burn his mask on TV. But again...no, did the opposite....total failure again.
So there’s a whole swath of people who don’t even believe Biden is president. It doesn’t matter what he says because they will never listen. That’s thanks to the brainwashing many folks in your party have done to people over the last four years. Then you have folks in the party like Ron Johnson, a big stupid dumbass, who consistently push anti-vax nonsense. Combine that with the nonsense pushed by Fox and that’s why we’re lagging.
Like i said, clean your own house first. I know you refuse to see what trash your party is right now, but your finger pointing and pearl clutching is so hollow.

Reactions: indy35

Oh forgot to address your second point...Tucker.

With 2.2 million ave audience.....that is .6% of the population. Not even 1%. Hardly any thinking person could blame vaccine hesitancy on him. Math just isn't there.....no matter what he says.

So either you are not a thinking person or have some fetish for Tucker for some reason???

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Oh forgot to address your second point...Tucker.

With 2.2 million ave audience.....that is .6% of the population. Not even 1%. Hardly any thinking person could blame vaccine hesitancy on him. Math just isn't there.....no matter what he says.

So either you are not a thinking person or have some fetish for Tucker for some reason???
He’s a garbage person who spreads disinformation and lies every day. You should be concerned about that too. Since you aren’t, I’m just left to assume that you’re fine with the lies he spreads. FYI, his reach is far greater than the number you threw out. I know logic defies you, though, so I can understand why you think he exists in a vacuum.

He’s a garbage person who spreads disinformation and lies every day. You should be concerned about that too. Since you aren’t, I’m just left to assume that you’re fine with the lies he spreads. FYI, his reach is far greater than the number you threw out. I know logic defies you, though, so I can understand why you think he exists in a vacuum.

No that is his average audience for April most current month. Math not there. Thus, your argument is void.

This was about Biden anyway.

Like I said.....The BEST thing Biden could have done to solve vaccine hesitancy was take the shot, and then immediately publicly burn his mask on TV. But again...NO, Biden did the opposite....total failure at solving vaccine hesitancy.

No that is his average audience for April most current month. Math not there. Thus, your argument is void.

This was about Biden anyway.

Like I said.....The BEST thing Biden could have done to solve vaccine hesitancy was take the shot, and then immediately publicly burn his mask on TV. But again...NO, Biden did the opposite....total failure at solving vaccine hesitancy.
He took the shot on TV, so you really need to move on from that. As for the masks, at the time, he was still following guidelines. I know you know this, so please move on from this lame troll attempt.

Meanwhile, as I’ve said, clean your own house first, especially since they’re the main reason we’re still in this mess. I know you know plenty of people who are anti-vax because they saw someone on Fox say it, saw it on some right wing nut job website, or saw someone like Ron Johnson speak out against it. So do us a favor and talk to your fellow party members and tell them to get vaxxed. It starts at home, dude. Snap to it.

He took the shot on TV, so you really need to move on from that. As for the masks, at the time, he was still following guidelines. I know you know this, so please move on from this lame troll attempt.

Meanwhile, as I’ve said, clean your own house first, especially since they’re the main reason we’re still in this mess. I know you know plenty of people who are anti-vax because they saw someone on Fox say it, saw it on some right wing nut job website, or saw someone like Ron Johnson speak out against it. So do us a favor and talk to your fellow party members and tell them to get vaxxed. It starts at home, dude. Snap to it.

1. Under your assumption FOX is the cause of 2/3 of America that is not totally vaxed. Fox's total viewership is NOT anywhere near that big. Not even close.

2. Moreover, I have listened to FOX host after FOX host and guest alike give over and over pro-vax announcements. The Tucker argument was an anti-Biden vax leadership argument in the video above.

Thus, your argument is totally void.

Last edited:
1. Under your assumption FOX is the cause of 2/3 of America that is not totally vaxed. Fox's total viewership is NOT anywhere near that big. Not even close.

2. Moreover, I have listened to FOX host after FOX host and guest alike give over and over pro-vax announcements.

As for the guidelines.....they are flawed. Example after example of that.....currently flaw reveals it is TOTALLY safe to be outside without a mask. Yet Biden still wears one outside.

Biden should have burnt the mask. That is leadership.......he doesn't posses.

2. Moreover, I have listened to FOX host after FOX host and guest alike give over and over pro-vax announcements. The Tucker argument was an anti-Buden vax leadership iargument in the video above.

They play a big role. Sorry, but until Fox comes out and goes on a vaccination campaign and cleans their shit trifecta of Hannity, Ingraham and Tucker out, who are the three worst offenders about the vaccination misinformation out, they’re culpable. Doesn’t matter what you say, they are. Start there.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
They play a big role. Sorry, but until Fox comes out and goes on a vaccination campaign and cleans their shit trifecta of Hannity, Ingraham and Tucker out, who are the three worst offenders about the vaccination misinformation out, they’re culpable. Doesn’t matter what you say, they are. Start there.

All you have are Repeated LIES....... I have refuted to the satisfaction of ANY thinking person.
Perhaps that is the problem?

As for the guidelines.....they are flawed. Example after example of that.....currently flaw reveals it is TOTALLY safe to be outside without a mask. Yet Biden still wears one outside.

Biden should have burnt the mask. That is leadership.......he doesn't posses.
If by flawed you mean evolving, then yes. But….science. Apparently not a strong suit of yours.

Not sure what your mask obsession is here. Burning a mask when many places still have mandates would have sent the wrong message. Vaccines are the bigger issue and there’s a lot being done (there can always be more). He got his on TV. Harris got hers on TV. Trump, who is in charge of his cult, got one in private because he’s a chicken shit. I’m sorry you can’t put two and two together here.

If by flawed you mean evolving, then yes. But….science. Apparently not a strong suit of yours.

Not sure what your mask obsession is here. Burning a mask when many places still have mandates would have sent the wrong message. Vaccines are the bigger issue and there’s a lot being done (there can always be more). He got his on TV. Harris got hers on TV. Trump, who is in charge of his cult, got one in private because he’s a chicken shit. I’m sorry you can’t put two and two together here.

I have given you 4 examples of how Biden COULD be a leader on solving vax hesitancy.....there are many more.

Vax hesitancy is a non partisan issue, yet you have tried so hard to make it one because some flawed polls by flawed media told you so.

Reguardless of your bad arguments.....2/3 of the country who are not totally vaxed is NOT a partisan issue.

Biden is simply NOT solving the problem of vax hestancy with the BILLION$ alotted. Just getting a shot on TV isn't the leadership required to solve the problem. Failure.

Its pretty disgusting to see the WH flip this to "well its a private company".

You can **** right off with that gaslight.

When Tucker quits spreading his lies and anti vax conspiracies and racism, I’ll stop talking about him. In the meantime, feel free to shut the fukk up, pussy boy.
Keep talking about Tucker. He MUST be silenced for not being a Democrat. Silence any dissent. GREAT post!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT