ADVERTISEMENT

Threats made to Tyler Trent's Mother

"What is wrong with Florida?"

It's not just Florida, it's the Internet allowing anonymity where the worst in some people quickly rises to the top. Just look at some of the other posts on this website, although not as extreme.

And having such sick posts should be bad enough, but they now have to be taken seriously because of other recent past events.

Somewhere I'm sure there's an internet apologist stating that it was just a joke much like the Loseyvul posters that backed the idiot that was going to burn down Brohm's HS when he decided to stay at Purdue. The problem is that we don't punish people for their misdeeds today reinforcing the idea that it's OK to do whatever you want without accountability. When you look at the disrespect the "leaders" of the country have for each other without ever answering for their lack of common decency it's easy to see why we're where we are today.

I feel so sorry for Tyler's family in having to deal with his death. Now this 'Jerk" threats the family. Surely the judge can punish this "jerk" severely.

Reactions: Mobes
Deltona... it figures. Fat loser with neck tattoos; yeah I think he has been in prison before. 39 years old - dude has some serious mental issues apparently.

There's a lot of mentally unstable people out there and, unfortunately, there's little opportunity to get help. We can make cracks about Florida or bodily harm to him and ask "what's wrong with people" - but it comes down to mental illness and our inability (pretty much globally) to help the vast majority of them. I'm glad they caught him before he did hurt anyone.

Reactions: Bob Sienicki
Sorry, could you please clarify, what you mean?
$10,000.00 No 10% I hope!!!
I assume that the comment refers to various jurisdictions that allow the accused to bond out of custody by posting 10% of the bond set and in effect agreeing that a judgment for the remaining 90% would be entered against you for a violation of the terms. The court system typically retains 10% of that cash actually posted.
E.g. $10,000 with 10% applying requires the defendant to post$1,000 cash and agree to pay an additional $9,000 for violating the bond conditions, and the state/county retains $100 as a fee notwithstanding the outcome.
The applicability of the 10% idea is controlled by the statutes of the jurisdiction

I assume that the comment refers to various jurisdictions that allow the accused to bond out of custody by posting 10% of the bond set and in effect agreeing that a judgment for the remaining 90% would be entered against you for a violation of the terms. The court system typically retains 10% of that cash actually posted.
E.g. $10,000 with 10% applying requires the defendant to post$1,000 cash and agree to pay an additional $9,000 for violating the bond conditions, and the state/county retains $100 as a fee notwithstanding the outcome.
The applicability of the 10% idea is controlled by the statutes of the jurisdiction
Thank you for that explanation.

I'm starting to believe that most of these people really believe that no one will ever know who posted this onto the social media, since they use an obscure name "tag". And even if they do get caught, they won't receive any real punishment for it.

I believe this to be true of the idiot that threatened to burn down Brohm's old HS in Louisville. I haven't heard of any repercussions for this guy, since being arrested the day after Brohm's announcement, and he posted his threats.

Very sad to hear this. This is the last thing his family needs right now. Glad they caught this guy.

Sorry, could you please clarify, what you mean?
Bond is set at $10,000.00 the court can allow 10% payment $1,000.00 and release the defendant or order the full amount to be paid for release....
Spoken like a true pro!!

A Federal warrant has also been issued. As I expected from looking at his mugshot this loser has been in and out of jail and mostly in jail the last 20 years. If interested, check the Voluisa County Sheriff's Office website for updates. Don't think this dude is going to see the sun shine for quite a while.

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT