ADVERTISEMENT

thought TeSlaa was to announce today?

Iowa board says he still hasn’t announced yet but thought it was down to ISU and ark

Last edited:
Couldn't find a charging station that worked. Has to connect to grid first.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

One Iowa poster speculated he was holding out for a last minute nil offer. Looking at his twitter account and Colorado and coach prime was his last official visit

Prime Time brought out a real Tesla as part of recruiting him on his official visit to Colorado. It’s part of one of his Twitter photos

It appears there was a last minute intervention or offer that has changed his mind and he has to negotiate, I mean think it over. It does not appear as if he’s going to be able to make his planned announcement today.

Reactions: pboiler18
They ponied up more money. Looks reading his comments that he really wanted to play in the SEC.

The delay in his announcement seems like he made the rounds one last time to see if anybody had a higher nil offer.

He made an interesting comment on several of his tweets about culture and also what was in his best interests going forward! He sounds like a real team oriented player!

Arkansas sure has a lot of transfers. They also supposedly lost 4 of their receivers. His press conference and twitter tweet said it was all about their culture, and the thought about playing in the SEC would really be a great challenge for him. I guess he watched Georgia destroy TCU and believes that could be him. It didn't really seem like he had very much interest in Purdue or the BIG 10.

I'm kind of surprised Prime Time didn't lure him away with the Tesla in that recruiting picture. I have to believe the prolonged delay in his announcement yesterday was due to some team offering him a better NIL deal. Arkansas sur has a long history of adding transfers. I guess that is their culture. Basically a one or two and done. they can offer playing against other SEC teams to showcase their talents. and Arkansas receivers get drafted by the NFL.

I ventured over to the Iowa board yesterday and they offered some interesting speculative insight. Like Purdue, Iowa was recruiting him hard. However, they posted a link that displayed who their coaches were following and unfollowing on twitter. Yesterday afternoon, their coaches added two different receivers who were in the portal as following on twitter. The speculation by one of their respected posters was "read the tea leaves" he said it was obvious by our coach's actions that they have moved on to recruit somebody else. and he was right. their coaches were no longer following TeSlaa.

maybe we could learn by following our coaches twitter followers and actions. .

I'm also led to wonder about the academics of constantly adding transfers. if a player only plans on playing one year at a school, do they even worry about academics or going to class? that would make an interesting case study to look at the GPA of all the 1 year transfers and the courses they took . I also would be interested in studying how many of these transfers actually completed their degrees before leaving.

Guy was very intriguing for sure. However, I'm not overly concerned. We have Rice, Yaseen, and Sheffield (very underrated imo) plus several other dudes that have been around for a while. That being said, would like to add someone who could come in and be a stud.

Reactions: pboiler18
Guy was very intriguing for sure. However, I'm not overly concerned. We have Rice, Yaseen, and Sheffield (very underrated imo) plus several other dudes that have been around for a while. That being said, would like to add someone who could come in and be a stud.
low % of that happening, only way will be like w/ Bell, a highly rated in state kid that wants to play for Purdue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT