ADVERTISEMENT

this will be significant

roadblock19

All-American
Sep 13, 2013
The 463

giphy.gif

Personally, I have concerns with the release given my understanding that the redactions currently remaining were left in place in previous releases at the request of national security professionals as opposed to politicos.

Personally, I have concerns with the release given my understanding that the redactions currently remaining were left in place in previous releases at the request of national security professionals as opposed to politicos.
Unelected bureaucrats*

I know, right?
DnYa5FJX4AEZHGM.jpg:large
We are agreeing for very different reasons. I have said for some time Trump should release the documents or stfu. It also may shut up Jacobs, Meadows, Nunes and all the other Trump ass kissers in the house.....who have failed to prove anything despite digging holes all over DC.

These are the same people who scream for transparency in the INTELLIGENCE community while also re upping the FISA process earlier this year. It's classified intelligence, it's not meant to be a transparent process. If it's out in the open the process doesn't work.

What these "intelligence" committee fools, and people like you, fail to consider is the future ramifications of this UNPRECEDENTED move.

We now have the president releasing highly classified intelligence information and sources to try and get himself out of an investigation. No conflict of interest there. You guys might as well retire from political message boards when the next Dem president is elected.......because he/she will literally be able to do anything questionable they want without Pub criticism......because Trump will have done it before.

But by far the worst result will be the damage to our intelligence sourcing. Why would someone want to become a source for us when they see the POTUS declassify information that could expose them? Duh. This president rails against MS-13 and the horrible violent immigrants.......meanwhile he puts Americans at risk by potentially exposing intelligence sources. So when the next terrorist attack kills Americans and it's blamed on an failure of the intelligence community, I expect to see you here blaming everyone except Trump.

We are agreeing for very different reasons. I have said for some time Trump should release the documents or stfu. It also may shut up Jacobs, Meadows, Nunes and all the other Trump ass kissers in the house.....who have failed to prove anything despite digging holes all over DC.

These are the same people who scream for transparency in the INTELLIGENCE community while also re upping the FISA process earlier this year. It's classified intelligence, it's not meant to be a transparent process. If it's out in the open the process doesn't work.

What these "intelligence" committee fools, and people like you, fail to consider is the future ramifications of this UNPRECEDENTED move.

We now have the president releasing highly classified intelligence information and sources to try and get himself out of an investigation. No conflict of interest there. You guys might as well retire from political message boards when the next Dem president is elected.......because he/she will literally be able to do anything questionable they want without Pub criticism......because Trump will have done it before.

But by far the worst result will be the damage to our intelligence sourcing. Why would someone want to become a source for us when they see the POTUS declassify information that could expose them? Duh. This president rails against MS-13 and the horrible violent immigrants.......meanwhile he puts Americans at risk by potentially exposing intelligence sources. So when the next terrorist attack kills Americans and it's blamed on an failure of the intelligence community, I expect to see you here blaming everyone except Trump.
why would they want to be a source if the CIA is ratting them out? - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

The leak info to press, use that to obtain FISA warrants, then spy on trump, get caught and now they are turning on one another and it is glorious. Carter Page may go down as one of the greatest double agents of our time. I mean just look at Chris Steele for crying out loud. Not to mention all the FBI firings. Takes a lot to get fired from a federal job. These guys are scum and you keep on defending them because they hate Trump

They never thought she would lose lol

Last edited:
Perhaps, but I would rather have an electrician who has worked at it for 20 years choose how to wire my house than the CEO who was an investment banker that bought the construction company a year ago.
apples and bagels, my man. there is a reason so many people in the DC area are rich and it ain't because of the goods and services they produce

why would they want to be a source if the CIA is ratting them out? - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

The leak info to press, use that to obtain FISA warrants, then spy on trump, get caught and now they are turning on one another and it is glorious. Carter Page may go down as one of the greatest double agents of our time. I mean just look at Chris Steele for crying out loud. Not to mention all the FBI firings. Takes a lot to get fired from a federal job. These guys are scum and you keep on defending them because they hate Trump

They never thought she would lose lol
Lol. You are the best at posting snippets that always fail to address the real issue. Throw in a little contradiction, declare victory, hide for a week.

Read your in link chief. It may have been a mole, it also may have been China hacking the system. But don't let that unknown get in the way of your certainty. Your post was about one country.......and it was 6-8 years ago. Nothing about going forward from this event, nothing about the rest of the world? Nope, just your snippet.

Blah, blah, blah. Same old arguments, repeated over and over, STILL not proven in any way. But I'm sure the House stooges will find some way to spin the nothingburger that is these new documents. You'll slink back on, take a shot and run away.

These House guys are scum......and I hate them fully independently of my hate for Trump. They are sacrificing long term intelligence gathering capability to try and find an escape for their serial liar of a boss. He and his defenders, like you, are now cupable when the next American dies because of intelligence failures.

Total transparency is inconsistent with intelligence operations Shooter.

Reactions: TheCainer
Lol. You are the best at posting snippets that always fail to address the real issue. Throw in a little contradiction, declare victory, hide for a week.

Read your in link chief. It may have been a mole, it also may have been China hacking the system. But don't let that unknown get in the way of your certainty. Your post was about one country.......and it was 6-8 years ago. Nothing about going forward from this event, nothing about the rest of the world? Nope, just your snippet.

Blah, blah, blah. Same old arguments, repeated over and over, STILL not proven in any way. But I'm sure the House stooges will find some way to spin the nothingburger that is these new documents. You'll slink back on, take a shot and run away.

These House guys are scum......and I hate them fully independently of my hate for Trump. They are sacrificing long term intelligence gathering capability to try and find an escape for their serial liar of a boss. He and his defenders, like you, are now cupable when the next American dies because of intelligence failures.

Didn’t James Wolfe already send the unreadacted document to his reporter slam, Watkins anyway ?

And sorry I don’t post here daily, BK. I’ll work on it

I didn't know Trump had his own unsecure server and sent classified e mails to individuals without secret clearance.
You don't have to like Trump personally, which you have made clear you don't, but he is getting stuff done.
Stuff I wanted done and you obviously didn't.
And you want to lol, the intelligence agencies are not on Trumps side here.
If there was anything in this report to show Trump collusion it would have been leaked.
There isn't and Trump knows it. By releasing these documents the public will get a small glimpse of what the intelligence agencies have been working tirelessly at, your words, for over two years.
I say it's time to leave the POTUS, elected by the people TFA and concentrate your efforts on saving the lives you reference by doing something worth while.

Well glad to see that some are finally concerned about keeping classified material private or listening to the security people.

I think the question that begs asked is why did these professionals want it kept quiet?

Given what is known about the FISA warrant process I could see many in the former Admin, national security, DoJ, intel wanting this quiet because it could make them look very bad.

who have failed to prove anything despite digging holes all over DC.

Why did you just say that about Nunes, Jacobs, Meadows, and Trump ass kissers?

Heck one can say that about almost entire previous administration and as of now the Mueller investigation as well. You are a bit mixed up as to who has to prove what. In USA, prove someone guilty, not prove their innocence. Proving innocence and assume guilty is the way the ME works.

Yes and no. The intelligence process while often kept from public, needs to be transparent in the intelligence community. The positions need to be filled with people that are trustworthy and have high integrity. Unfortunately, it has been progressively used as a political sledgehammer. To young to remember the eighties, but it was around with Clinton, and got worse with Bush, and Obama and Trump took it to new levels.

At this point for the process(especially FISA) to be trusted again, by both intelligence employees and the American public, what occurred and did not occur during the last several years should be brought out in the open. Mistakes admitted, what was learned, prosecute where necessary.

I think they have a good understanding of the ramifications. Hard not too. I think what you are overlooking is that releasing this type of information is not new. Maybe in this manner it is new. Like I said above, it is all about gaining the political upper hand now. Trump is doing it cause he thinks there is something to be gained, others want to block it out of fear of losing political clout, not because they give two craps about keeping information classified.

We now have the president releasing highly classified intelligence information and sources to try and get himself out of an investigation. No conflict of interest there. You guys might as well retire from political message boards when the next Dem president is elected.......because he/she will literally be able to do anything questionable they want without Pub criticism......because Trump will have done it before

Well a few things-
The next Dem President will not be questioned much because that is how the media works. Do you really need to be reminded of all of what went down with Obama just two years removed from his Presidency? If Trump did all of that there would have been a half dozen special counsels-minimum.

As for Trump and conflict of interest, likely true. He sees something that if it gets out there will help/exonerate him. That said, there is enough general information out there now that shows this entire investigation/investigations about 2016 candidates were all based on conflicts of interest. So why does this suddenly bother you now?

But by far the worst result will be the damage to our intelligence sourcing. Why would someone want to become a source for us when they see the POTUS declassify information that could expose them? Duh. This president rails against MS-13 and the horrible violent immigrants.......meanwhile he puts Americans at risk by potentially exposing intelligence sources. So when the next terrorist attack kills Americans and it's blamed on an failure of the intelligence community, I expect to see you here blaming everyone except Trump

Not going to be an issue. By far the three most important aspects and largely the only parts of getting a source that matter are 1) The source has to want to help you 2) They have to trust the handler and that relationship. 3) Or they are caught between a rock an a hard place and are choosing cause they have to Example-The sources that helped the CIA with bin Laden outside of Dr Afridi were/are not fans of the USA. They liked their handlers. They were suspected by ISI as being sympathetic to the west. Those sources are now gone because we left them out to dry, or #2 was broken

Not only that, but sources from what? Many in this investigation already exposed themselves by talking. What sources are you talking about? Purely a hypothetical as of now.

Not sure what MS-13 has to do with any of this. One is talking about completely different LEO and intel communities. You really think street thugs give a crap about what goes on in DC politics?

who have failed to prove anything despite digging holes all over DC.

Why did you just say that about Nunes, Jacobs, Meadows, and Trump ass kissers?

Heck one can say that about almost entire previous administration and as of now the Mueller investigation as well. You are a bit mixed up as to who has to prove what. In USA, prove someone guilty, not prove their innocence. Proving innocence and assume guilty is the way the ME works.

Yes and no. The intelligence process while often kept from public, needs to be transparent in the intelligence community. The positions need to be filled with people that are trustworthy and have high integrity. Unfortunately, it has been progressively used as a political sledgehammer. To young to remember the eighties, but it was around with Clinton, and got worse with Bush, and Obama and Trump took it to new levels.

At this point for the process(especially FISA) to be trusted again, by both intelligence employees and the American public, what occurred and did not occur during the last several years should be brought out in the open. Mistakes admitted, what was learned, prosecute where necessary.

I think they have a good understanding of the ramifications. Hard not too. I think what you are overlooking is that releasing this type of information is not new. Maybe in this manner it is new. Like I said above, it is all about gaining the political upper hand now. Trump is doing it cause he thinks there is something to be gained, others want to block it out of fear of losing political clout, not because they give two craps about keeping information classified.

We now have the president releasing highly classified intelligence information and sources to try and get himself out of an investigation. No conflict of interest there. You guys might as well retire from political message boards when the next Dem president is elected.......because he/she will literally be able to do anything questionable they want without Pub criticism......because Trump will have done it before

Well a few things-
The next Dem President will not be questioned much because that is how the media works. Do you really need to be reminded of all of what went down with Obama just two years removed from his Presidency? If Trump did all of that there would have been a half dozen special counsels-minimum.

As for Trump and conflict of interest, likely true. He sees something that if it gets out there will help/exonerate him. That said, there is enough general information out there now that shows this entire investigation/investigations about 2016 candidates were all based on conflicts of interest. So why does this suddenly bother you now?

But by far the worst result will be the damage to our intelligence sourcing. Why would someone want to become a source for us when they see the POTUS declassify information that could expose them? Duh. This president rails against MS-13 and the horrible violent immigrants.......meanwhile he puts Americans at risk by potentially exposing intelligence sources. So when the next terrorist attack kills Americans and it's blamed on an failure of the intelligence community, I expect to see you here blaming everyone except Trump

Not going to be an issue. By far the three most important aspects and largely the only parts of getting a source that matter are 1) The source has to want to help you 2) They have to trust the handler and that relationship. 3) Or they are caught between a rock an a hard place and are choosing cause they have to Example-The sources that helped the CIA with bin Laden outside of Dr Afridi were/are not fans of the USA. They liked their handlers. They were suspected by ISI as being sympathetic to the west. Those sources are now gone because we left them out to dry, or #2 was broken

Not only that, but sources from what? Many in this investigation already exposed themselves by talking. What sources are you talking about? Purely a hypothetical as of now.

Not sure what MS-13 has to do with any of this. One is talking about completely different LEO and intel communities. You really think street thugs give a crap about what goes on in DC politics?
They can thank Barry O

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010-title3-vol1/pdf/CFR-2010-title3-vol1-eo13526.pdf
Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

got your next batch of talking points lol

Regarding the release of the classified material. Keep in mind, Trump has had access to the documents all along.

Buck Sexton:
Have you reviewed the memos yourself? What do you expect them to show, if so?

President Trump: "I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro."

Tell me some more about the power of the liberal media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT