ADVERTISEMENT

This makes a lot of sense for teachers

Dude, you just made a quite unintelligent statement. Are Diamond & Silk or Herschel Walker intelligent? I think not. However, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, J. C. Watts, & Tim Scott are. On the democratic side, Barack and Michele Obama, along with Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Cedric Richmond, Bennie Thompson etc are intelligent democrats. No party has a monopoly on intelligent folks.
Once again, you are unable, as in your absurd Faux news thread, to discern what you want to hear from what you are actually hearing. I said "Some of the most intelligent blacks", which you transmuted into "a quite unintelligent statement" even though it is obviously true.

By the way, even the NAACP is griping that they get nothing from the Dems despite Blacks' mindless bloc voting, which you and many others so strongly support in your roles as useful idiots:

“This is not how you treat Black voters who turned out in record numbers and provided 90% of their vote to once again save democracy in 2020,”

Once again, you are unable, as in your absurd Faux news thread, to discern what you want to hear from what you are actually hearing. I said "Some of the most intelligent blacks", which you transmuted into "a quite unintelligent statement" even though it is obviously true.

By the way, even the NAACP is griping that they get nothing from the Dems despite Blacks' mindless bloc voting, which you and many others so strongly support in your roles as useful idiots:

“This is not how you treat Black voters who turned out in record numbers and provided 90% of their vote to once again save democracy in 2020,”

Just like anything, you are not going to make everyone happy. Blacks on my urban radio show on SiriusXM are happy about it. Wished it was more but $10,000 is better than nothing. A Republican president would not have forgiven any college loan debt. The fact that the NAACP called out Biden about this rebukes the narrative that blacks are on the so-called democratic plantation. Blacks have called out Obama on some issues. Conversely, with the Chumptown members, they will never call him out on anything. They have died or gone to prison for him.

It is only $10,000 because without congressional approval for a lot more money, $10,000 is all that the US government can afford. The republicans in the House and Senate will never help pass a bill like this, especially if it is for a lot more money. The republicans would rather pass a bill for tax breaks for the rich.

Speaking of the NAACP, President Chump turned down every invitation to speak at the annual NAACP conventions. Past Republican presidents' participation is not that much better. Just another example of why the majority of blacks vote the way we do. There is no better alternative. If there were better party affiliation alternatives, perhaps some blacks would consider them.

The fact that the NAACP called out Biden about this rebukes the narrative that blacks are on the so-called democratic plantation. Blacks have called out Obama on some issues.
I didn't say blacks never gripe about not getting big enough handouts from the dems.

No, blacks can gripe all they want, but as long as their leaders are too corrupt or ignorant to seriously threaten to tell their mindless masses to vote Repub, then the Dems don't have to listen to their gripes. Their votes are a sure thing no matter how much the Dems neglect them.

That you don't understand the very system that is exploiting you and other blacks shows just how sophisticated Dem racism really is.

Yes, the racist southern whites who were democrat prior to 1965. Now they are republican. Since then the Republican party, with the help of republican, Lee Atwater, as a whole has perpetuated white supremacy. For decades nearly every legislation that would benefit blacks, the Republican party has voted against.

Just because Scott and Haley are minorities does not mean that they do not perpetuate white supremacy. As governor, Haley was very reluctant to remove that confederate crap from flags and remove statues and monuments.
You and your white supremacy arguments.......You're such a good loyal democrat.
Does it ever occur to you that maybe part of the problem in black society is their reliance on government? Instead of waiting for the democrats to make promises that rarely come to fruition, perhaps black America (more specifically, democrat voting black America) needs to become more independent and less dependent.

Does it ever occur to you that maybe part of the problem in black society is their reliance on government? Instead of waiting for the democrats to make promises that rarely come to fruition, perhaps black America (more specifically, democrat voting black America) needs to become more independent and less dependent.
"Maybe black people are just bad" is such an intelligent analysis. Bravo.

There are more white folks on welfare than any other group. So who is more reliant on the government? Plus, the corporate "welfare" and tax breaks received. Just like most white people, most blacks are not on public assistance. Therefore, most blacks don't rely on the government. Poor people, of all ethnic backgrounds, rely on the government in some form. In my opinion, poor whites are the most forgotten demographic in the US. Nobody ever talks about them. As a whole, the democrats have empathy when it comes to black issues. Finances are just a small part.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I didn't say blacks never gripe about not getting big enough handouts from the dems.

No, blacks can gripe all they want, but as long as their leaders are too corrupt or ignorant to seriously threaten to tell their mindless masses to vote Repub, then the Dems don't have to listen to their gripes. Their votes are a sure thing no matter how much the Dems neglect them.

That you don't understand the very system that is exploiting you and other blacks shows just how sophisticated Dem racism really is.
Blacks don't have leaders or need leaders to tell us what to do and think. That is kind of insulting to say. Then you say mindless? You are bating 1.000 today. I just laid out a whole diatribe in my earlier response on why blacks haven't voted republican in decades. You have yet to prove how the democratic party is racist compared to the republicans. If the dems neglect blacks, then what the heck are republicans doing as far as black people?

There are more white folks on welfare than any other group. So who is more reliant on the government? Plus, the corporate "welfare" and tax breaks received. Just like most white people, most blacks are not on public assistance. Therefore, most blacks don't rely on the government. Poor people, of all ethnic backgrounds, rely on the government in some form. In my opinion, poor whites are the most forgotten demographic in the US. Nobody ever talks about them. As a whole, the democrats have empathy when it comes to black issues. Finances are just a small part.
But....Biden didn't say "If you're poor and white and don't vote Democrat, then you ain't poor and white enough"

He specifically was pandering to blacks when he made the statement about "If you don't vote Democrat, then you aint black."
Besides Biden being a confused old man, why else do you think he would say that?

And the only empathy that dems have for black issues is actually called 'gratitude'. Because as long as dems can keep convincing blacks that their problems are caused by Republicans and not from their own doing, then they can keep convincing them to vote Democrat, because, you know....the Democrats will solve their problems for them.

Blacks don't have leaders or need leaders to tell us what to do and think. That is kind of insulting to say. Then you say mindless? You are bating 1.000 today. I just laid out a whole diatribe in my earlier response on why blacks haven't voted republican in decades. You have yet to prove how the democratic party is racist compared to the republicans. If the dems neglect blacks, then what the heck are republicans doing as far as black people?
Repubs are not doing anything for blacks - beyond trying to impose aggressive policing where they can, such as Miami, and reduce illegal immigration - because they view the stranglehold that dems have on the black vote as hopeless to penetrate, given the victimhood mentality that dems have shrewdly inculcated in blacks. Instead, Repubs are trying and succeeding in many cases to appeal to other non-white minority groups - Asian-Americans, Latino-Americas, and so forth - that do not have that strong victimhood mentality of African-Americans.

Sorry, but if one group is consistently voting 90% dem despite the incompetence and corruption of the dem party over many years, then that group can only be called mindless. Otherwise, they would be playing the two parties off against each other to get the best deals.

But....Biden didn't say "If you're poor and white and don't vote Democrat, then you ain't poor and white enough"

He specifically was pandering to blacks when he made the statement about "If you don't vote Democrat, then you aint black."
Besides Biden being a confused old man, why else do you think he would say that?

And the only empathy that dems have for black issues is actually called 'gratitude'. Because as long as dems can keep convincing blacks that their problems are caused by Republicans and not from their own doing, then they can keep convincing them to vote Democrat, because, you know....the Democrats will solve their problems for them.
Yeah, Biden was pandering. On the same urban radio show, Hiliary did the same thing with the hot sauce comment. Nobody is saying the the problems of blacks are caused by republicans. They were actually caused by the racist Dixiecrats. And speaking of pandering, it was the pandering to southern, racist whites that the republicans did in the 60s and 70s as part of that Southern Strategy led by the racist Republican, Lee Atwater. When that happened blacks were turned off by the repubs and started voting with the changed Democratic Party.

Yeah, Biden was pandering. On the same urban radio show, Hiliary did the same thing with the hot sauce comment. Nobody is saying the the problems of blacks are caused by republicans. They were actually caused by the racist Dixiecrats. And speaking of pandering, it was the pandering to southern, racist whites that the republicans did in the 60s and 70s as part of that Southern Strategy led by the racist Republican, Lee Atwater. When that happened blacks were turned off by the repubs and started voting with the changed Democratic Party.
But the main problem facing the black community such as,
71% of children born to single mothers
Nuclear family falling apart
black on black violence
Lack of focus on education

Seem like cultural problems that black society needs to solve themselves. Yet, the leadership in black society wants to blame those things on systemic racism and not personal responsibility.

But the main problem facing the black community such as,
71% of children born to single mothers
Nuclear family falling apart
black on black violence
Lack of focus on education

Seem like cultural problems that black society needs to solve themselves. Yet, the leadership in black society wants to blame those things on systemic racism and not personal responsibility.
You don’t seem understand. It is both personal responsibility, which I’ve said everytime we talk about is that they have to help themselves, plus there is still racism, systemic and otherwise that exist. Not to mention 100 years of Jim Crow that set blacks back for decades to come.

You don’t believe but the actions and decisions of your ancestors or events that happen to your ancestors effect the outcome of future descendants. Jim Crow events like housing discrimination as well job and education years ago forced a lot of blacks into poverty. The housing and education discrimination forced some blacks into what we call ghettos or the inner city. Poverty and despair leads to crime. Lack of education and crime leads to children being born to single mothers. Now these single mothers are giving birth to more single mothers. Meanwhile, to make money you have drug trafficking along with gang warfare. I’m still in the 50’s and 60’s. Fast forward to today, the descendants of these families are still living in these areas and the cycle repeats. Of course through the years some of these folks have made it out through going to college, sports etc.

The 80s crack epidemic was detrimental to the inner cities. You don’t believe in systemic racism but for example blacks caught with 2 grams of crack got harsher sentencing that whites in the suburbs with 20 grams of powder cocaine.

I haven’t even gotten into but I’ve talked about before, police brutality and racial profiling.

You claim you know or are friends with some black people. Show them what I just wrote. I would be surprised if they dispute what I just said.

BLM is considered a Democratic group by the right wingers and Faux News. I don't even know if these folks vote. Somebody mentioned that if they did vote, they will vote democratic. For the sake of argument, probably. However, if they were big democratic voters, they would be certainly actively supporting and campaigning for Democratic candidates. You don't hear a peep out of them when it comes to the voting process. What Democratic candidates have BLM publicly endorsed? Did they endorse Biden/Harris? Pelosi/Shumer? Corey Booker? I don't see any endorsement for these candidates and others from BLM.

Again, to say that the democrats have more threats of racism, threats and violence is a stretch. You are way off base far as racism. Prior to 1965, yes indeed. The republican party has the monopoly on racism and white supremacy since 1965.
Well it seems to me the Dem politicians tripped all over themselves getting to the first photo ops of kneeling during the height of the pandemic while still trying to enforce Covid protocols. Didn't see too many Republicans doing this

You don’t seem understand. It is both personal responsibility, which I’ve said everytime we talk about is that they have to help themselves, plus there is still racism, systemic and otherwise that exist. Not to mention 100 years of Jim Crow that set blacks back for decades to come.

You don’t believe but the actions and decisions of your ancestors or events that happen to your ancestors effect the outcome of future descendants. Jim Crow events like housing discrimination as well job and education years ago forced a lot of blacks into poverty. The housing and education discrimination forced some blacks into what we call ghettos or the inner city. Poverty and despair leads to crime. Lack of education and crime leads to children being born to single mothers. Now these single mothers are giving birth to more single mothers. Meanwhile, to make money you have drug trafficking along with gang warfare. I’m still in the 50’s and 60’s. Fast forward to today, the descendants of these families are still living in these areas and the cycle repeats. Of course through the years some of these folks have made it out through going to college, sports etc.

The 80s crack epidemic was detrimental to the inner cities. You don’t believe in systemic racism but for example blacks caught with 2 grams of crack got harsher sentencing that whites in the suburbs with 20 grams of powder cocaine.

I haven’t even gotten into but I’ve talked about before, police brutality and racial profiling.

You claim you know or are friends with some black people. Show them what I just wrote. I would be surprised if they dispute what I just said.
Remind us again, how do you explain why other non-white groups have done well in the US, such as Asian-Americans.

Reactions: bonefish1
Remind us again, how do you explain why other non-white groups have done well in the US, such as Asian-Americans.
Again, this is not difficult. Asian-Americans never went through 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and 57 years of Jim Crow’s sophisticated cousin, James Crow Escquire. During the late 1800s, like other ethnic groups Asian-Americans did face some racism. Then during WWII, racist President FDR put them is horrible internment camps for 5 years. Since then racism for them continued but not like the Jim Crow south. Meanwhile, education and family is stressed in the Asian countries like Japan S, Korea and China. It depends on what Asian-American immigrants you are talking about. I don’t think Vietnamese, Thailand, or any of the southern Asians have faired as well as their northern Asian counter parts.

Asian as well as some African immigrants are mostly educated well before they come and therefore come to the US to further their education. American blacks weren’t so lucky. Like anyone else Asian-Americans have their issues as there are Asian gangs also in these large cities like SF and LA.

Last edited:
Again, this is not difficult. Asian-Americans never went through 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and 57 years of Jim Crow’s sophisticated cousin, James Crow Escquire. During the late 1800s, like other ethnic groups Asian-Americans did face some racism. Then during WWII, racist President FDR put them is horrible detainment camps for 5 years. Since then racism for them continued but not like the Jim Crow south. Meanwhile, education and family is stressed in the Asian countries like Japan S, Korea and China. It depends on what Asian-American immigrants you are talking about. I don’t think Vietnamese, Thailand, or any of the southern Asians have faired as well as their northern Asian counter parts.

Asian as well as some African immigrants are mostly educated well before they come and therefore come to the US to further their education. American blacks weren’t so lucky. Like anyone else Asian-Americans have their issues as there are Asian gangs also in these large cities like SF and LA.
Yeah, slavery only happened in America and only to blacks.🤦‍♂️

I love how BNI gives pages and pages on race and political history in this country, all of it easily verifiable as fact… and so many of you guys find one phrase to pick at and respond to dismissively.

The guy is straight up dripping knowledge all over you, and all you can respond with is whataboutism. THIS is why it is hard for black people to trust - so many people lack any sense of empathy.

I love how BNI gives pages and pages on race and political history in this country, all of it easily verifiable as fact… and so many of you guys find one phrase to pick at and respond to dismissively.

The guy is straight up dripping knowledge all over you, and all you can respond with is whataboutism. THIS is why it is hard for black people to trust - so many people lack any sense of empathy.
That is why they don’t want that history taught in schools. They think that history will make their children feel bad about themselves. They already tried to remove books about Rosa Parks and MLK. I guess their children would be scarred for life if they learned what happened to poor 14 year old Emmitt Till. Forget about showing them the horrific open casket funeral pictures of his face and head.

So, what does that have to do with the tea in China? Pun intended.
Your statement….Asian-Americans never went through 246 years of slavery…just because it didn’t happen in America, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen somewhere else

Your statement….Asian-Americans never went through 246 years of slavery…just because it didn’t happen in America, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen somewhere else
Do you not see how an enslaved race freed in THIS country differs from an enslaved race that comes here of its own free will? Good ****ing grief, come on. You’re just being intellectually dishonest at this point. Stop.

I never said slavery didn’t happen elsewhere. The question was why Asian-Americans done well in America? And I answered it clearly. If you can’t understand what I said then you have bigger issues you need to deal with.

Do you not see how an enslaved race freed in THIS country differs from an enslaved race that comes here of its own free will? Good ****ing grief, come on. You’re just being intellectually dishonest at this point. Stop.
No…did I say anything to that effect. The remark was made that Asians had not faced slavery in the past…which is inaccurate.

my point was that slavery occurred on other places, not just in the US. Do you not see that slavery occurred on other continents?

BTW RE a intellectually dishonest…go fly a kite.

Last edited:
I never said slavery didn’t happen elsewhere. The question was why Asian-Americans done well in America? And I answered it clearly. If you can’t understand what I said then you have bigger issues you need to deal with.
I would have been fine if you had said…on this continent. But you inferred that had never happened to their group/“race.”

What most concerns me is that it is still happening today, and no one seems to care. Ask Joe. (Is he holding China accountable?)

I would have been fine if you had said…on this continent. But you inferred that had never happened to their group/“race.”

What most concerns me is that it is still happening today, and no one seems to care. Ask Joe. (Is he holding China accountable?)
Dude, I did not infer anything. I just said that Asian and some African immigrants come to America already educated. There are ready to go when they came over and currently. The Asians experienced racism in America but not to levels of Jim Crow racism that blacks had to endure. Asian Americans never had to count the number of jelly beans in order to vote.

Again, this is not difficult. Asian-Americans never went through 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and 57 years of Jim Crow’s sophisticated cousin, James Crow Escquire. During the late 1800s, like other ethnic groups Asian-Americans did face some racism. Then during WWII, racist President FDR put them is horrible internment camps for 5 years. Since then racism for them continued but not like the Jim Crow south. Meanwhile, education and family is stressed in the Asian countries like Japan S, Korea and China. It depends on what Asian-American immigrants you are talking about. I don’t think Vietnamese, Thailand, or any of the southern Asians have faired as well as their northern Asian counter parts.

Sure it is not difficult for you because you skip over the most salient factor in your recitation of victimhood statistics.

At the start of James Crow Esq, coinciding with the LBJ's dem Great Society plan, black single-parent families were at about 25%. Today they are at about 75%, with all the poverty and crime that goes with it.

It is obvious, at least to those not blinded by victimhood theory, that dems, no longer able to suppress black voting with their Jim Crow laws, switched to a new and more sophisticated strategy of making blacks dependent. The mindless 90% voting by blacks shows that strategy has worked exceedingly well - so much so that even blacks like you, who claim to be educated, are not even aware of how they are being used.

No…did I say anything to that effect. The remark was made that Asians had not faced slavery in the past…which is inaccurate.

my point was that slavery occurred on other places, not just in the US. Do you not see that slavery occurred on other continents?

BTW RE a intellectually dishonest…go fly a kite.
The remark was that Asian-AMERICANS did not face slavery. Your post was irrelevant and yes, intellectually dishonest. And you know it.

The broad majority (like practically all of them… I’m sure there are a few) of Asians in this country do not descend from those who arrived here as slaves.

The vast majority of African Americans descend from people who arrived here as slaves, were subjugated by law in the south, subject to racism and oppressive societal influences for a century beyond the civil war.

It is an intellectually dishonest (or maybe you’re just ignorant) argument you are trying to make.

You ARE correct that black people in America are not uniquely oppressed in the global view. But, like, I think we should aim to do better than how the Chinese are doing the Uyghurs. Liberty and justice for all and all that…

Last edited:
Sure it is not difficult for you because you skip over the most salient factor in your recitation of victimhood statistics.

At the start of James Crow Esq, coinciding with the LBJ's dem Great Society plan, black single-parent families were at about 25%. Today they are at about 75%, with all the poverty and crime that goes with it.

It is obvious, at least to those not blinded by victimhood theory, that dems, no longer able to suppress black voting with their Jim Crow laws, switched to a new and more sophisticated strategy of making blacks dependent. The mindless 90% voting by blacks shows that strategy has worked exceedingly well - so much so that even blacks like you, who claim to be educated, are not even aware of how they are being used.
I hope you and Bonefish1 ain't horse ranchers. Y'all wouldn't have a living horse on the ranch. You completely ignored my explanation. There is no called strategy to keep blacks dependent. People have choices. There are almost an equal amount of blacks and whites on welfare. Like I said many times, blacks choose to vote democratic for a lot of reasons not just for "free stuff" as y'all like to put it. Over 60% of blacks are not on public assistance. Therefore, most blacks do not vote democrat because of free stuff. Like I said calling 90% blacks mindless is a bit mean and insensitive, yet reinforces the lack of empathy the republicans have toward blacks and why they vote as such. Mindless are the Chumptown members that have died or gone to prison following a fool.

The remark was that Asian-AMERICANS did not face slavery. Your post was irrelevant and yes, intellectually dishonest. And you know it.

The broad majority (like practically all of them… I’m sure there are a few) of Asians in this country do not descend from those who arrived here as slaves.

The vast majority of African Americans descend from people who arrived here as slaves, were subjugated by law in the south, subject to racism and oppressive societal influences for a century beyond the civil war.

It is an intellectually dishonest (or maybe you’re just ignorant) argument you are trying to make.

You ARE correct that black people in America are not uniquely oppressed in the global view. But, like, I think we should aim to do better than how the Chinese are doing the Uyghurs. Liberty and justice for all and all that…
The original BNI post also brought up Jim Crow and James Crow Esquire. I would argue that depending on where you were geographically in the US, that after WWII thru the 1980s/end of the Vietnam war, Asian Americans may have been more discriminated by WWII veterans and their families and the US population in general (the exception being the “Deep South”).

Ignoring that fact would be “intellectually dishonest”

I don't dispute what you said, but when does it quit being used as an excuse?

If it's personal responsibility, why doesn't black leadership say that? I don't care what you say about racism, poverty, etc, 71% single mother births in the black community is only due to 1 thing, and it has nothing to do with racism. Why isn't is stigmatized?
Why do wealthy black NBA players have children with several women but wealthy white NHL hockey players don't?
Because it's the culture that has to change. Another example is why is the gun violence so high in poor black areas and not in poor white areas? After all, they're all in poverty with drugs being a big problem, but poor whites don't shoot eachother anywhere near the rate poor blacks do.

150 years ago....still using slavery as an excuse?

If it's personal responsibility, why doesn't black leadership say that? I don't care what you say about racism, poverty, etc, 71% single mother births in the black community is only due to 1 thing, and it has nothing to do with racism. Why isn't is stigmatized?
Why do wealthy black NBA players have children with several women but wealthy white NHL hockey players don't?
Because it's the culture that has to change. Another example is why is the gun violence so high in poor black areas and not in poor white areas? After all, they're all in poverty with drugs being a big problem, but poor whites don't shoot eachother anywhere near the rate poor blacks do.
You fell asleep in school during history class, didn't you? Never took a sociology class, didn't you? Lied about having black friends, didn't you?

No one is taking excuses. I just laid out for you all how we got to this point. If you don't accept that, it's all on you.

White privilege is looking at someone raised in the ghetto and preaching about “personal responsibility.” You and I can’t possibly fathom what a lot of black Americans have to overcome every day, yes, some of it is at their own hand by other black people taking advantage of the situation to get theirs the ways they know how. Doesn’t make it less real.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
You fell asleep in school during history class, didn't you? Never took a sociology class, didn't you? Lied about having black friends, didn't you?

No one is taking excuses. I just laid out for you all how we got to this point. If you don't accept that, it's all on you.
Ok, so we're at this point. Now what?
You keep saying it's these people's responsibility to change, right? Then why doesn't black society try to change this culture?
You see, it's all connected. Things like George Floyd happen because someone was brought up in an environment where they weren't taught right from wrong. They didn't have a Father in the house to give them a whoopin when they get outta line. They didn't have someone encouraging them to do well in school.
Eventually, these people become adults and the bad decisions continue resulting in run ins with law enforcement.

Ok, so we're at this point. Now what?
You keep saying it's these people's responsibility to change, right? Then why doesn't black society try to change this culture?
You see, it's all connected. Things like George Floyd happen because someone was brought up in an environment where they weren't taught right from wrong. They didn't have a Father in the house to give them a whoopin when they get outta line. They didn't have someone encouraging them to do well in school.
Eventually, these people become adults and the bad decisions continue resulting in run ins with law enforcement.
Why doesn't white society try to change mass shootings?

White privilege is looking at someone raised in the ghetto and preaching about “personal responsibility.” You and I can’t possibly fathom what a lot of black Americans have to overcome every day, yes, some of it is at their own hand by other black people taking advantage of the situation to get theirs the ways they know how. Doesn’t make it less real.
White privilege is a term made up by guilt-ridden white liberals to try and justify the socio-economic difference brought on by adhering to a culture.

Let's talk about kids born in Appalcia? What's the difference between their poverty level and the poverty level in the hood? They have all the same problems blacks have in the hood.

And yes, it all comes back to personal responsibility. The 71% black babies born to single moms is 100% their fault. There's no other way to look at it. Again, it's a cultural issue. Read what I wrote about NBA and NHL players.

And how can you possibly know what a black person in America has to "overcome every day"? Other than the people claiming victimhood, blacks in America have it better than anywhere else on the planet. Even our resident mouthpiece for black America, BNI, has stated that in his 50+ years, he's never been the victim of racism.
As as far as someone 'getting theirs' the way they know how? That sounds like you're justifying bad behavior. Similar to the way liberal city governments told their police forces to stand down and let the rioting and looting happen.

Why doesn't white society try to change mass shootings?
Because they're extremely rare and not a cultural phenomenon.. More black people are killed by other black people in Chicago over the July 4th weekend than all the mass shootings across the country combined.

Reactions: Riveting-
Because they're extremely rare and not a cultural phenomenon.. More black people are killed by other black people in Chicago over the July 4th weekend than all the mass shootings across the country combined.
Ask the parents of Sandy Hook, Parkland FL. Highland Park, IL, Las Vegas, etc., etc.

More whites are killed by other whites on any given day. what about that?

Let's talk about kids born in Appalcia? What's the difference between their poverty level and the poverty level in the hood? They have all the same problems blacks have in the hood.
Agreed. And many of them don’t make it out of Appalachia, which has an extremely high incidence of meth addiction.
And yes, it all comes back to personal responsibility. The 71% black babies born to single moms is 100% their fault. There's no other way to look at it.
Who is responsible for the baby?
And how can you possibly know what a black person in America has to "overcome every day"? Other than the people claiming victimhood, blacks in America have it better than anywhere else on the planet.
You need to get out of your little bubble and go see for yourself.

It’s not just about racism. It’s about the structure of many societies in America dating back to Jim Crow and exclusively black neighborhoods and schools built that way to be separate but “equal.”

Like many other places in the world with oppressed peoples, it takes generations to break the cycle of poverty enforced by society. People escaping those circumstances are the exception, and it is not a uniquely African-American problem. They just happen to be our country’s version of it.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT