ADVERTISEMENT

This makes a lot of sense for teachers

Ask the parents of Sandy Hook, Parkland FL. Highland Park, IL, Las Vegas, etc., etc.

More whites are killed by other whites on any given day. what about that?
Statistically, that's true, simply because whites make up about 62% of the US population (200+ million people). But, the leading cause of death among white males 16-34 isn't other white males, and in no city in America do 30-50 white people get shot on a regular basis.

Statistically, that's true, simply because whites make up about 62% of the US population (200+ million people). But, the leading cause of death among white males 16-34 isn't other white males, and in no city in America do 30-50 white people get shot on a regular basis.
Do you think the black people shooting each other happens because they are black? Do you think black people are just by their nature more violent than others?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Agreed. And many of them don’t make it out of Appalachia, which has an extremely high incidence of meth addiction.
But, they're not out shooting up the neighborhood fighting over gang turf.
Who is responsible for the baby?
That's part of the problem. The government has not created a system where having a baby without being married is no big deal. Unfortunately it's become part of the culture in the hood, and nothing good ever comes out of that situation.
You need to get out of your little bubble and go see for yourself.

It’s not just about racism. It’s about the structure of many societies in America dating back to Jim Crow and exclusively black neighborhoods and schools built that way to be separate but “equal.”

Like many other places in the world with oppressed peoples, it takes generations to break the cycle of poverty enforced by society. People escaping those circumstances are the exception, and it is not a uniquely African-American problem. They just happen to be our country’s version of it.
My bubble? I lived in Chicago for 20 years, worked on the south side. And no, not the south suburbs, the southside as in Englewood, Southshore, Back of the Yards, Gresham, etc. I was in the hood every single day. Most days, I was the only white person around until I got back up to the northside where I lived. Trust me, I speak from experience.
There is no "poverty enforced by society". People who have escaped those circumstances know what the key is, that being some combination of a 2 parent household and a focus on education.

Do you think the black people shooting each other happens because they are black? Do you think black people are just by their nature more violent than others?
I think it's a cultural thing. It's glorified in the pop culture instead of being stigmatized.
Again, why doesn't this happen in really poor white areas?

But, they're not out shooting up the neighborhood fighting over gang turf.

That's part of the problem. The government has not created a system where having a baby without being married is no big deal. Unfortunately it's become part of the culture in the hood, and nothing good ever comes out of that situation.

My bubble? I lived in Chicago for 20 years, worked on the south side. And no, not the south suburbs, the southside as in Englewood, Southshore, Back of the Yards, Gresham, etc. I was in the hood every single day. Most days, I was the only white person around until I got back up to the northside where I lived. Trust me, I speak from experience.
There is no "poverty enforced by society". People who have escaped those circumstances know what the key is, that being some combination of a 2 parent household and a focus on education.
Working and going home outside the community is different than actually living there or knowing people that live there. Or have relatives that live there. Have friends that live there. Etc.

Unfortunately it's become part of the culture in the hood, and nothing good ever comes out of that situation.
50% of marriages end in divorce. Let’s not prop marriage up as some panacea solution to problems, because it isn’t. Millions of kids are raised from “broken” homes and come out just fine.
I was in the hood every single day. Most days, I was the only white person around until I got back up to the northside where I lived. Trust me, I speak from experience.
You worked there. They live there. Kind of a big difference.
I think it's a cultural thing. It's glorified in the pop culture instead of being stigmatized.
Again, why doesn't this happen in really poor white areas?
So the answer to my question is, “Yes, it’s because they’re black.”

Many poor white people live on land they own. Many poor white people are addicted to meth. Many poor white people aren’t around other people very often.

I think it is more of an urban problem than a black problem, and that urban problem is societal. “Black culture” as you put it didn’t exist until the 1980s, but drugs and crime existed in those areas well before Yo! MTV Raps became a thing.

Chicken or egg. “Hip hop culture” didn’t cause urban problems. Urban problems gave birth to “hip hop culture” (your words not mine). NWA didn’t create Compton; Compton created NWA.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
50% of marriages end in divorce. Let’s not prop marriage up as some panacea solution to problems, because it isn’t. Millions of kids are raised from “broken” homes and come out just fine.
Divorce is different than having kids without a father. Or having multiple children with multiple fathers. In many cases, the dad is still very involved in the kids life following divorce. Not so in the hood.
You worked there. They live there. Kind of a big difference.

So the answer to my question is, “Yes, it’s because they’re black.”

Many poor white people live on land they own. Many poor white people are addicted to meth. Many poor white people aren’t around other people very often.

I think it is more of an urban problem than a black problem, and that urban problem is societal. “Black culture” as you put it didn’t exist until the 1980s, but drugs and crime existed in those areas well before Yo! MTV Raps became a thing.

Chicken or egg. “Hip hop culture” didn’t cause urban problems. Urban problems gave birth to “hip hop culture” (your words not mine). NWA didn’t create Compton; Compton created NWA.
But, what does that culture value?
Marriage?
Education?

Where is the black leadership, from pop culture, athletics, entertainment, cleregy, etc, trying to change that culture? Instead, they're too busy pointing fingers and blaming others for the problems instead of doing the uncomfortable or unpopular thing and looking in the mirror.

Divorce is different than having kids without a father. Or having multiple children with multiple fathers. In many cases, the dad is still very involved in the kids life following divorce. Not so in the hood.
Thats not what you said. You talked about marriage and children outside of marriage. You said you wanted to have a government system to address children outside of marriage. That is among the most ridiculous, unAmerican things I have ever seen written. So what happens in divorce? Marriage failed, surely the children will be failures since marriage is the answer.

Take the children from unwed mothers and put them in homes with married people. Problem solved! Genius!

Again, you’re blaming “black culture” while not realizing that the societal problems in urban America gave rise to glorification of that culture, not the other way around.

You talk of blame and finger pointing as if you know better than they do. Ever occur to you that maybe they’re right?

Thats not what you said. You talked about marriage and children outside of marriage. You said you wanted to have a government system to address children outside of marriage. That is among the most ridiculous, unAmerican things I have ever seen written. So what happens in divorce? Marriage failed, surely the children will be failures since marriage is the answer.

Take the children from unwed mothers and put them in homes with married people. Problem solved! Genius!
I'm talking about a 17 yr old black girl who has a baby, with no dad in sight. She drops out of school, gets govt assistance and auntie and grammy help raise the children. Then, she has another one at 19, same scenario. Govt provides child welfare, auntie and grammy get involved. No husband or father to be found. Kid is starting off at a disadvantage because that behavior is not looked down upon.
Your fixation on divorce and trying to equate the two are completely different.
Again, you’re blaming “black culture” while not realizing that the societal problems in urban America gave rise to glorification of that culture, not the other way around.

You talk of blame and finger pointing as if you know better than they do. Ever occur to you that maybe they’re right?
What are these 'societal problems'? Let me guess.....Systemic Racism?
And yes, I do blame the culture.
But, I'm curious, what do you think is the biggest problem in black society that blacks are responsible for and have the ability to change?

I'm talking about a 17 yr old black girl who has a baby, with no dad in sight. She drops out of school, gets govt assistance and auntie and grammy help raise the children. Then, she has another one at 19, same scenario.
What do you do with the same white girl?

That is not a black problem. That is a MALE problem.

MEN need to be responsible when they get a girl pregnant, first, and at-will early term abortion needs to be legal and available to those who determine they need it.

Go read all of BNI’s posts again. He’s spelled it out for you time and time again. You just hand wave it away because you have never personally experienced it.
You have no idea of what I've experienced. And most of what BNI brings up happened 60+ years ago. BNI has bought into the victimhood argument hook, line and sinker.
But, since you asked, why don't you ask Tears, who is also black, about what he thinks about BNI claims and black America's issues.

What do you do with the same white girl?

That is not a black problem. That is a MALE problem.

MEN need to be responsible when they get a girl pregnant, first, and at-will early term abortion needs to be legal and available to those who determine they need it.
I'm pro-choice.
Yes, males are 50% of the problem and I agree, they should be held responsible.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
I hope you and Bonefish1 ain't horse ranchers. Y'all wouldn't have a living horse on the ranch. You completely ignored my explanation. There is no called strategy to keep blacks dependent. People have choices. There are almost an equal amount of blacks and whites on welfare. Like I said many times, blacks choose to vote democratic for a lot of reasons not just for "free stuff" as y'all like to put it. Over 60% of blacks are not on public assistance. Therefore, most blacks do not vote democrat because of free stuff. Like I said calling 90% blacks mindless is a bit mean and insensitive, yet reinforces the lack of empathy the republicans have toward blacks and why they vote as such. Mindless are the Chumptown members that have died or gone to prison following a fool.
I did not ignore your "explanation" any more than I ignored your absurd Faux news thread, about which you have not been decent enough to admit you were either lying or didn't understand the underlying economics.

Rather, I pointed out what you left out of your 'explanation'.

That blacks repeatedly vote dem in big cities despite ultra-high inter-city crime/murder and poverty rates, and horrible schools, is proof of mindless voting. Otherwise, in the American tradition, they would 'kick the bums out' from time to time.

Like many other places in the world with oppressed peoples, it takes generations to break the cycle of poverty enforced by society.
It is not being enforced by "society", but by dem policies to promote dependency and reliable voting. Look at our dem-run big cities if you doubt it.

You have no idea of what I've experienced. And most of what BNI brings up happened 60+ years ago. BNI has bought into the victimhood argument hook, line and sinker.
But, since you asked, why don't you ask Tears, who is also black, about what he thinks about BNI claims and black America's issues.
Wonder what happened to Tears? Haven’t seen him post for awhile.

Ask the parents of Sandy Hook, Parkland FL. Highland Park, IL, Las Vegas, etc., etc.

More whites are killed by other whites on any given day. what about that?
My unscientific observation is nearly all mass shootings are caused by white males while most inner city shootings are black on black

First of all, Tears is a fraud. Number 1, Tears is his 3rd or 4th handle as he keeps saying stupid crap and gets banned. Secondly, he said a couple of handles ago that his dad is black and his mother is Cuban. That is also a lie. The bottom line is that he is a troll and may resurface under a different handle.

First of all, Tears is a fraud. Number 1, Tears is his 3rd or 4th handle as he keeps saying stupid crap and gets banned. Secondly, he said a couple of handles ago that his dad is black and his mother is Cuban. That is also a lie. The bottom line is that he is a troll and may resurface under a different handle.
Look up 'fraud' and you will see that your Faux news thread meets the definition.

After that, look up 'hypocrisy".

Ok. Not really interested in your manifesto.

You actually need a following to have a cult. The millions who believe trump should be president.......or those that think he really is .......or think he's going to choose JFK Jr as his running mate.......they are in a cult.
Bob , you are your own cult

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT