ADVERTISEMENT

This is when you are way too dumb to be in Congress. Marjorie Taylor Greene thought she was posing in front of a confederate army monument.

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
Marjorie Taylor Greene, thinking that she was in front of a confederate army monument that she wanted to pay homage to for some dumb reason was actually a Union army monument. Other than to appeal to your racist base of voters, why would any member of congress want to pose in front of a confederate statue or monument of a regime that killed US soldiers during the Civil War?

I think it is mostly an act on her part to keep her name in the news. It’s hard for me to believe that she has a college degree and still knows - or acts like she knows - so little. The University of Georgia where she got her degree is ranked 15th in U.S. News and World Report for 2021.

I think it is mostly an act on her part to keep her name in the news. It’s hard for me to believe that she has a college degree and still knows - or acts like she knows - so little. The University of Georgia where she got her degree is ranked 15th in U.S. News and World Report for 2021.
AOC has a degree as well and I don't believe her stupid is an act.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Marjorie Taylor Greene, thinking that she was in front of a confederate army monument that she wanted to pay homage to for some dumb reason was actually a Union army monument. Other than to appeal to your racist base of voters, why would any member of congress want to pose in front of a confederate statue or monument of a regime that killed US soldiers during the Civil War?

No, THIS is when you're too dumb to be in Congress.

What she did was a political stunt that backfired. Dumb for sure, but my example trumps yours by about a million percent.

In my opinion, this convo is a shining example of something that is not a binary choice.

There are so many examples of elected representatives from every political persuasion and party affiliation being absolute, counter-productive, anti-common sense, dangerous,

idiots.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
In many countries the Squad would be given blindfolds and placed in front of another type of squad.

In my opinion, this convo is a shining example of something that is not a binary choice.

There are so many examples of elected representatives from every political persuasion and party affiliation being absolute, counter-productive, anti-common sense, dangerous,

idiots.
Hear hear

ADVERTISEMENT