ADVERTISEMENT

They're not here to hurt me.

Why didn’t you watch the entire clip then if you’re so interested in truth? I’ll assume you agree with dems on every other election that they claim was illegitimate. They talk about many, many more elections than just the 2016 one. Calm down and focus. Democrats have been sewing doubt in our elections for decades. Don’t you think this rhetoric is dangerous? It started far before trump and history goes further than when trump decides to join the circus.

Like I said, I do not agree with the Dems calling someone illegitimate if they cannot provide evidence that there was indeed election fraud. Whether that is in 2016 or any other time, the same standard still holds.

Same question that you've been avoiding: for the sake of our democracy, will you join me in creating a shared reality that when you see politicians, including Republicans and including Trump, brings up "massive voter fraud" or "stolen election" without court-scrutinized evidence, you would also condemn their behavior?

Which part is crap? The sworn testimony of an aide to the Chief of Staff, where she'd be thrown to jail if caught lying? Has Rudy Giuliani or Sidney Powell sworn under oath about the truthfulness of their election fraud allegations? Or did they admit that no reasonable person would think her fraud claims were fact when facing defamation lawsuit in court?

everything about this is crap. The left is so afraid of Trump they will do anything to try and get him. This whole hearing is a sham. The only trial that anybody should be talking about is the trial for the piece of shit cop that murdered an unarmed woman. Bu we know that will never happen.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Like I said, I do not agree with the Dems calling someone illegitimate if they cannot provide evidence that there was indeed election fraud. Whether that is in 2016 or any other time, the same standard still holds.

Same question that you've been avoiding: for the sake of our democracy, will you join me in creating a shared reality that when you see politicians, including Republicans and including Trump, brings up "massive voter fraud" or "stolen election" without court-scrutinized evidence, you would also condemn their behavior?
Once you watch that entire clip and condemn those Democrats for sewing decades of distrust in our elections and our democracy, I’m right there with you….

I'm a fan of peaceful protests. However, when they start looting and setting stuff on fire plus any violence takes away from discussing the situation at hand that the real protestors are protesting. Believe me, during the George Floyd riots for example the looters and the violent protestors didn't give a damn about Floyd. That is not protesting.
I agree and feel the same about the Capital riots…(but I also took the original post as armed with guns)

Cippolone just got subpoenaed. He will clear Trump of all this soon. No need for hearsay when the guy that was quoted 100 times gets a chance to clear it all up.

everything about this is crap. The left is so afraid of Trump they will do anything to try and get him. This whole hearing is a sham. The only trial that anybody should be talking about is the trial for the piece of shit cop that murdered an unarmed woman. Bu we know that will never happen.

Afraid of Trump? More like pissed at him for dividing the country with lies and falsehoods.

The "everything about this is crap" is such a meaningless statement and it's useless. It's like, if the basketball team has a bad season and someone asks what's wrong, and the answer is, "Everything about the team is crap." That's just meaningless and adds zero value. A more intelligent and insightful answer would be more like, "Well, we are really not a good defensive team, and it starts with not able to defend ball screens."

I don't consider the hearing as a sham. At least I learn from it that Bill Barr and Ivanka both agreed that the election fraud claim is a sham. I make me feel pity all those morons who believe those lies.

Reactions: indy35
Once you watch that entire clip and condemn those Democrats for sewing decades of distrust in our elections and our democracy, I’m right there with you….

Ha ha, you are still deflecting, and what a shame. It's really not that hard. I already say if Dems call someone illegitimate without offering court-level evidence, that is wrong because it sows distrust to the democracy. But let's be real. It isn't just the Dems doing it. So if you just b!tch about one side and ignore the sh!t that the other side is doing, that's just willful blindness.

I don't know why it's so hard for you. If you put your country first and party second, it's really easy. Stop acting like a child and only know how to whine and point fingers. Be an adult and be a part of the solution.

Would you be even happier if Pelosi and an FBI executive testified under oath, since you want the truth?

Hey, if everyone testifies under oath, that will be awesome. Pelosi, FBI, Hunter Biden, AOC ... I'll support them testifying under oath. Don't act like those cowards like Flynn and Eastman who just plead the fifth. As Trump loves to say, if you are innocent, why plead the fifth?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
The links are in this thread/forum and stupid easy to Google. Pay attention just once and stop having people do everything for you.

And the whole point, which you just proved, is that this whole thing is hearsay and nothing more but yet was supposed to be some big bombshell. It was just a big ol nothing burger with extra nothing sauce.
Link the "mountains of people coming out today that are willing to testify that she is full of it and nothing she said happened." or STFU.

Who has come out and denied Trump's statements about the weapons and the mags?

Who has denied that trump said he "didn't want to do anything" and "Pence deserves it", he doesn't think they are doing anything wrong"?

Ha ha, you are still deflecting, and what a shame. It's really not that hard. I already say if Dems call someone illegitimate without offering court-level evidence, that is wrong because it sows distrust to the democracy. But let's be real. It isn't just the Dems doing it. So if you just b!tch about one side and ignore the sh!t that the other side is doing, that's just willful blindness.

I don't know why it's so hard for you. If you put your country first and party second, it's really easy. Stop acting like a child and only know how to whine and point fingers. Be an adult and be a part of the solution.
I’m not deflecting, just trying to make you aware that this sewing of doubt in our elections started far before Trump joined the circus. It’s not hard for me as I condemn any of that rubbish!! It was a bad precedent that Democrats set decades ago, don’t you agree? Be an adult and recognize the damage democrats did regarding confidence in our elections before Trump. It’s really not that hard. But when trump did it oh my god it’s the worst thing that ever happened to our democracy!!!

Hey, if everyone testifies under oath, that will be awesome. Pelosi, FBI, Hunter Biden, AOC ... I'll support them testifying under oath. Don't act like those cowards like Flynn and Eastman who just plead the fifth. As Trump loves to say, if you are innocent, why plead the fifth?
Likewise, if you are innocent and have relevant information, why not volunteer to testify - as Agent Ornato apparently has done?

I think Flynn and Eastman should say they will testify right after Pelosi and the FBI. That would be awesome, right?

That way, they might be convinced that this proceeding is not the sham it obviously is.

Reactions: BSIT and Robinahood
Pelosi should testify but she won't since she's in on the sham hearing and protest as is the FBI. Arrest Ray Epps and the cop that murdered Ashley

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT