ADVERTISEMENT

They're not here to hurt me.

I’ll say it and say it again, Trump and his aides told Pelosi and mayor Bowser and others on January 4th and 5th to get police and National guards to protect the capital on January 6th. They did NOTHING and now back to the investigation.
Faux News is lying to you again. If Chump said that he told Pelosi to get the National Guard, he is certainly lying but that is to be expected. The truth is Pelosi does not have power to call out the National Guard. That is the duty of the president.

Even today’s hearing testimony by Chump aide Hutchinson saying that he was told of the weapons being brought to the Capitol and he did nothing. He said that they are not going to hurt him.

Your post….

Trump KNEW there were armed people in the crowd

The OUTRAGE….ARMED…oh, but

no

one

was shot

or wounded

by the Jan 6th

crowd

Insert more OUTRAGE here
What the heck do you mean, no one was wounded on Jan 6? Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. What is it about Chump that has y’all’s minds all twisted in knots trying to defend this crap?

Your post….

no

one

was shot

or wounded

by the Jan 6th

crowd

Insert more OUTRAGE here

Clear proof guns should be allowed in Ross-Ade this fall.

Or...the metal detectors weren't removed despite the President asking for it, so armed protestors didn't get in. Can you imagine if they were, and Trump showed up to lead the riot into the Capital? Apparently that's what the President wanted but the swamp didn't allow it.

I didn't vote for him and don't really care for this trial, but you can only ignore so much eye witness testimony under oath. The dude threw his freaking dinner plate at the wall when he got upset. My toddler does that.

I didn't vote for him and don't really care for this trial, but you can only ignore so much eye witness testimony under oath. The dude threw his freaking dinner plate at the wall when he got upset. My toddler does that.
Except that you can because it is all hearsay with no direct first hand knowledge and there are already people willing to testify, under oath, that a lot of it didn't happen.

So yeah, it's easy to ignore .. or laugh at it really... when it's one-sided hearsay from someone that had no first hand knowledge.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Trump wanted to let armed protestors into the mall......and you're talking about TDS.

I don't even know what to say to you people anymore.

This is Watergate type stuff and you don't give a damn.

Don't worry about me. You should concern yourself why you are willing to give up your soul to one man.......and are willing to overlook a trump conspiracy to overthrow our government.
How in the fukking hell is this Watergate type stuff?? Seriously! You need help!

I’ll say it and I’ll say it again, if Chump told these cult following ne’er do wells in this forum to sell their crib and move to Chumptown, they would do it with the quickness.
Yeah, sure we would. Good lord. You have no credibility anyway Mr. I see racism everywhere. :rolleyes:

Imagine after Watergate and people who wanted to talk about what Nixon did got ridiculed for "NDS".

Crazy, huh? But that's kinda the norm here.

People no longer look at what Trump did (wanted to let armed protestors into the mall). They don't even try to defend it (because it is indefensible for an American President to do what he did). Their best retort is, "You must have TDS."

It was hilarious watching it on FOX. The host was literally left speechless that someone had to ask her, "Are you still there?" I almost felt pity for her - how can one spin such act without selling out her integrity?

And there are more ...

Just goes to show that Fox isn't the right wing rag you people claim it is. It's actually somewhat neutral right. They get stuff wrong too though.

Reactions: Robinahood
Yeah Charles it's amazing. Unbelievable. None of these people will talk about what happened. They can't even allow themselves to think about it. They don't want to know. Instead, they pathetically try to make fun of the messenger. It's like a group of teenagers. These are adults? These are educated people? And they act superior to boot, like everybody else is crazy. Overcompensating to make themselves feel safe. The president is fine with loaded weapons at the Capitol and they're talking about TDS!

I guess they will do anything and everything to avoid saying they were wrong......even ignoring the most public and blatant attempt to alter an election in our history. No big deal. The tribe comes first.

I guess when they're in a hole they figure it's better to just keep digging
What's pathetic is that you people believe anything you're told by legacy media. Sheeple to the end.

Oh look .. yesterday's fiasco is already unravelling:

Don't tell me that people have lied about Trump under oath. That's not possible. It never happens. Right? @BuilderBob6 @BNIBoiler

Here's the kicker. She won't get in trouble for lying. Why? Because she's only telling what she "heard". Can't be lying if it's what she heard right? Even if it's 100% incorrect.

What the heck do you mean, no one was wounded on Jan 6? Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. What is it about Chump that has y’all’s minds all twisted in knots trying to defend this crap?
Who was wounded by someone who was “armed”? My definition is specific to “right to bare arms”, meaning guns. I believe this was clarified in my post.

By your likely definition, peaceful protestors are armed.

In walks DeSantis and says hold my beer.

Meanwhile, I hear Bobs favorite, one Hillary Rodham is drumming up support with Bob carrying his queen “Cleopatra style”

Mush Bob Mush

Maybe she can screw over Bernie again, for old times sake. Or, maybe Bernie will homicide himself... I mean get suicided... I gotta ask Epstein what it's called.

Except that you can because it is all hearsay with no direct first hand knowledge and there are already people willing to testify, under oath, that a lot of it didn't happen.

So yeah, it's easy to ignore .. or laugh at it really... when it's one-sided hearsay from someone that had no first hand knowledge.
And the "blockbuster" just keeps unravelling:

All in less than 24 hours... might be a new record.

Your post….

no

one

was shot

or wounded

by the Jan 6th

crowd

Insert more OUTRAGE here
So the arguments from the right after 1/6 were it was spontaneous and they were no guns.

Now that we know it was planned and there were guns there ....,and the POTUS wanted security to let the armed protestors into the Ellipse.

You have no problem with Trump's demand.........because his armed supporters didn't shoot anybody.

That’s easy. Are you kidding me? Jan 6 was the worse event against our democracy since the civil war.
Lol... it was trespassing. You are really dense if you think that is the worse thing that happened to our democracy since the civil war. I mean REALLY dense.

It shouldn't surprise me that you have swallowed what your masters have told you though. You're weak willed that way.

Who was wounded by someone who was “armed”? My definition is specific to “right to bare arms”, meaning guns. I believe this was clarified in my post.

By your likely definition, peaceful protestors are armed.
You see, that is part of your BS. Just because the deplorable didn’t shoot anyone you justify this event as peaceful. It was far from it. The cops got the crap beat out of them with anything the deplorable could get their hands on as well as weapons they brought. Fine, they did not shoot anyone. But they caused a lot of damage to well over 100 cops and millions of dollars in property damage. Again all this while the VP is in attendance along with both houses of the US government in session. In addition, the lives of the aforementioned were threaten throughout the entire event. Y’all say that it wasn’t an insurrection. It sure was an insurrection attempt. All because of some BS lie that the 2020 election was stolen. An election that even Chumps cyber security chief said that it was the most secure election ever.

• Haha
You see, that is part of your BS. Just because the deplorable didn’t shoot anyone you justify this event as peaceful. It was far from it. The cops got the crap beat out of them with anything the deplorable could get their hands on as well as weapons they brought. Fine, they did not shoot anyone. But they caused a lot of damage to well over 100 cops and millions of dollars in property damage. Again all this while the VP is in attendance along with both houses of the US government in session. In addition, the lives of the aforementioned were threaten throughout the entire event. Y’all say that it wasn’t an insurrection. It sure was an insurrection attempt. All because of some BS lie that the 2020 election was stolen. An election that even Chumps cyber security chief said that it was the most secure election ever.
Cool now do all the crap BLM/Antifa/you unhinged leftists did after Roe was kicked to the curb.

But you are okay with that because you're a clueless weak willed hypocrite.

Lol... it was trespassing. You are really dense if you think that is the worse thing that happened to our democracy since the civil war. I mean REALLY dense.

It shouldn't surprise me that you have swallowed what your masters have told you though. You're weak willed that way.
You are the dense one if you are dismissing Jan 6 as mere trespassing. I really hope you enjoy your life in a South American jungle. Remember is some fool gives y’all some Flav-Or-Aid it is not going to end well for you.

Last edited:
You are the dense one if you are dismissing Jan 6 as mere trespassing. I really hope you enjoy your life in a South American jungle. Remember is some fool gives y’all some Flav-Or/Aid it is not going to end well for you.
Na I can just see what it really was unlike your dumbass. Jan 6th pales in comparison to what you libtards did all over the country after Roe was over turned . Like I said you're a slave to your masters and too much of an ignorant dipshit to see otherwise.

You are the dense one if you are dismissing Jan 6 as mere trespassing. I really hope you enjoy your life in a South American jungle. Remember is some fool gives y’all some Flav-Or/Aid it is not going to end well for you.
It was nothing more than trespassing. The people in prison for this are nothing more that political prisoners. Amazing we can let murderers and rapists out on no bail but trespassers are held for political reasons. Keep going to the ledge sheeple and make sure you get your boosted jab before they tell you to jump.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
It was nothing more than trespassing. The people in prison for this are nothing more that political prisoners. Amazing we can let murderers and rapists out on no bail but trespassers are held for political reasons. Keep going to the ledge sheeple and make sure you get your boosted jab before they tell you to jump.
Well if y’all dismiss Jan 6 as just mere trespassing then I don’t want hear to anymore bellyaching about the so called BLM riots.

The media carried the hearings. Just the messenger. The question is if you believe the mountain of evidence being presented.

You see the difference right?
I wasn't referring to just the hearings. Hasn't enough stuff been spewed by the Democrats and the media that ultimately ended up not being true lately that maybe you should sit back and say, "Let's see how this plays out" before coming to any conclusions?

Last edited:

ADVERTISEMENT