ADVERTISEMENT

They Thought Trump Said It But Really It Was Biden

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
This isn't something I'd normally post, but I felt that it was a good example of the cognitive dissonance that people have. ESPECIALLY on the left. These people were ready to persecute Trump for these quotes, and once they heard they were Biden quotes, they walk it back and are still in some way trying to make Biden out to be better than Trump. This is the power that our media has. The media has lied about Trump in so many ways that people believe things about him that aren't. Imagine if the media were honest and treated the left the way they should. What would that look like?

This reminds me of so many on this board as well.

This isn't something I'd normally post, but I felt that it was a good example of the cognitive dissonance that people have. ESPECIALLY on the left. These people were ready to persecute Trump for these quotes, and once they heard they were Biden quotes, they walk it back and are still in some way trying to make Biden out to be better than Trump. This is the power that our media has. The media has lied about Trump in so many ways that people believe things about him that aren't. Imagine if the media were honest and treated the left the way they should. What would that look like?

It's frightening how they give Biden a pass for things he actually said. Of course, they hear the media do it every day.

So @BuilderBob6 is actually a young woman with a huge blue bandana?

Now everyone knows why the Democrat hypocrites get elected, it’s because the people who elected them prefer hypocrites.

And these are the “educated” white elite Americans.🤔

One only needs to read this board every day for a sampling of the US population. At least on this board there are counter arguments to the Democrat echo chamber that is Mass Media.

Look at Biden’s quotes about Blacks his entire life. The man is a racist but his voters don’t care. A large majority of white Dems are VERY racist. It’s such a racist party and nobody talks about it.

Look at Biden’s quotes about Blacks his entire life. The man is a racist but his voters don’t care. A large majority of white Dems are VERY racist. It’s such a racist party and nobody talks about it.
The Dems are 100% THE racist party because they make everything about race. The right never talks about race and that somehow makes them racist. How that makes sense to anyone is beyond me but the people on the left swallow that hook line and sinker.

Sad thing is people say they will vote for anyone but Trump while the country gets worse. Which is even more sad is people will still vote for Biden over Trump today. IMO that’s why we need someone with Trump like policies but has the class of Reagan. Desantis or Pence would get my vote. However Desantis is my number 1 choice

White dems are racists because they rely on blacks as a large portion of their voting base. They have to keep selling the racism story and promises of help to buy votes.

White dems are racists because they rely on blacks as a large portion of their voting base. They have to keep selling the racism story and promises of help to buy votes.
Precisely. They look at us like objects. Objects that they don’t care about until it’s election time, then they want our votes. The Democrat party is overtly racist and they don’t even really try to hide it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT