ADVERTISEMENT

There is still a chance for 6-6

You Loosiers are something else. Every season it’s the same bullshit. You get fat on cupcakes in the non-conference, start talking “that we’re back”, and then the cold reality of BIG play bitchslaps you right upside the head.”

We just whipped Maryland, a team the Loosiers will not beat. IU hasn’t beaten a team with a pulse this year. By the time we play you, IU will be decimated with injuries.

And as if we need to remind you again. IU football sucks. IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991. IU hasn’t been ranked since like 1989. IU hasn’t had a winning season since 2007. IU is historically one of the very worst programs in Division 1.

losingest p5 program all-time

You Loosiers are something else. Every season it’s the same bullshit. You get fat on cupcakes in the non-conference, start talking “that we’re back”, and then the cold reality of BIG play bitchslaps you right upside the head.

We just whipped Maryland, a team the Loosiers will not beat. IU hasn’t beaten a team with a pulse this year. By the time we play you, IU will be decimated with injuries.

And as if we need to remind you again. IU football sucks. IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991. IU hasn’t been ranked since like 1989. IU hasn’t had a winning season since 2007. IU is historically one of the very worst programs in Division 1.

Home_run_2_large.jpg

NO, no there isn’t a chance for 6-6. Are you really that much of a sunshine boiler?

you beat ONE TEAM, at home. You are delusional to think you can even beat IU this season.

If you think you can win 6, let’s not hear boiler nation complain about injuries preventing it.

Either you are also in, WITH INJURIES, or making excuses losing good players. Can’t have it both ways.
You have some gall coming over here and talking smack. I looked at I.U.'s remaining schedule and find it will be hard pressed to win two more games to be bowl elgible.

Our team is not great either, however, Purdue can and will still beat I.U. I'm hoping that bowl elgibility is on the line for both teams again. We'll see.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
NO, no there isn’t a chance for 6-6. Are you really that much of a sunshine boiler?

you beat ONE TEAM, at home. You are delusional to think you can even beat IU this season.

If you think you can win 6, let’s not hear boiler nation complain about injuries preventing it.

Either you are also in, WITH INJURIES, or making excuses losing good players. Can’t have it both ways.

Ball St, Eastern Illinois, UConn & Rutgers. There are your 4 "wins" for the year. Let that sink in. That is pathetic, even for IU football.

I heard you guys were trying to get IPFW on your schedule...and they don't even have a football team.

stating the obvious: to get to 6-6, we're going to have to pull off some minor upsets over Nebraska, and Northwestern. Both are winnable games! and then hold court against Illinois and Indiana.

A win over Iowa and/or UW would be nice, but we don't need them to go 6-6 if we just take care of business.

but the real test is we have to carry that emotion and focus and win on the road !

Reactions: mediaexpert
And the only P5 school to ever get their goalposts torn down by the visiting fans. That always makes me laugh when I think about it.

You made my lungs hurt . by coughing , and laughing so hard.

this is real and not a good thing.

stating the obvious: to get to 6-6, we're going to have to pull off some minor upsets over Nebraska, and Northwestern. Both are winnable games! and then hold court against Illinois and Indiana.

A win over Iowa and/or UW would be nice, but we don't need them to go 6-6 if we just take care of business.

but the real test is we have to carry that emotion and focus and win on the road !
How is beating 1-4 NW a “minor upset”? They aren’t good this year especially on offense.

Adrian Martinez is hurt right now. They have a poor offense without him.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER

NW is a 1-4 team and 0-3 in conference. Uf that is not a win, we don't deserve a bowl.

I'll bet you anything we are underdogs to Northwestern. Not that that's the end-all-be-all for who's going to win, but sure they're 1-4 but remember we are oh so mightily 2-4.

I'll bet you anything we are underdogs to Northwestern. Not that that's the end-all-be-all for who's going to win, but sure they're 1-4 but remember we are oh so mightily 2-4.
They average 14 ppg on offense. I’m sorry, but their defense isn’t THAT good.

This is a bad time to be playing Iowa. But this could be a crucial game for having us transport the belief that we can still make a Bowl game to having us pray for a good Bowl opponent. A good Bowl venue will allow us to showcase our young talent, feel great about having a good year and leave us with extremely high expectations for 2020 (besides reelecting President Trump of course!).

Reactions: mediaexpert

You Loosiers are something else. Every season it’s the same bullshit. You get fat on cupcakes in the non-conference, start talking “that we’re back”, and then the cold reality of BIG play bitchslaps you right upside the head.

I am still thinking 6 is possible. It will be Detroit, but that is better than nothing. This will be the year we take one from Northwestern

My whole point about beating Iowa was to play in a prestigious Bowl, but now it doesn't matter which Bowl we go to. If we go to a Bowl, we have several more weeks of practice and that is what is important. We need it, if we are thinking Top 25 in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT