ADVERTISEMENT

There are RINOS and then there are RINOS

So instead of being accused of TDS, I now have something in common with the guy you won’t vote for but defend constantly. Makes a lotta sense.
I challenge you to show me a post where I defend Trump constantly. If you can't provide a specific example stuff it.

Wa
C'mon Bob. If you want to talk about election deniers, don't forget HRC & Stacy Abrams. What's funny is that a couple days ago HRC said that the Republicans are going to cheat in the 2024 election. It sounds like HRC is trying to plant that thought in the minds of all the Dem drones.

You seriously need to get over your obsession with Trump. It's been over 6 years now and that level of obsession can't be healthy.

FYI, I really hope Trump doesn't run again, since the country doesn't need all that drama again.
Watched Face the Nation today and there was a pollster talking about Russian, Chinese and Iranian interference in the 2016 and 2018 elections. Basically stated that the Musk takeover of Twitter will allow the interference to help the Republicans across the board.
It continually amazes me how biased the MSM is.

I challenge you to show me a post where I defend Trump constantly. If you can't provide a specific example stuff it.
Yeah that’s my bad. You defend his policies, attitudes, and approach to governing while being an enthusiastic supporter of the trump Republican Party. But you won’t vote for him again. Like I said, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: indy35
Yeah that’s my bad. You defend his policies, attitudes, and approach to governing while being an enthusiastic supporter of the trump Republican Party. But you won’t vote for him again. Like I said, makes perfect sense.
I favor his policies. Show me where I've defended his attitude. BTW, keep moving the goalposts when called on your BS.

Last edited:
A woman that is trying to restore dignity to the republican party and you guys call her a RINO. That is how strong the Chump cult is. Cheney's voting record is one of the most conservative. She voted against all of the stuff I believe in.
We need more true republicans like her who stand up to the Trumpers who pose a danger to our democratic processes.

A crazy right winger broke into the home and attacked the husband of the speaker of the house because his actual target wasn't there, and you make a joke about it. Think about how low you've gone. That's what the republican party wants from you.
Do you mean that "Crazy Right Wing" Canadian nut job, who was in the country illegally. Blame the Dems, they made SF a sanctuary city.

It was hilarious watching the MSM desperately try to tie that guy to Trump & MAGA. OOOPS

Apparently, you fell for it...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
I did. She’s a whack job.

Did you see what trump said in Iowa a couple days ago? He said he would never accept that he lost the election and “Your favorite president got screwed”. Do you have anything to say about that?
Bob, only you seem to care what Trump does on a daily basis. I certainly don't.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Do you mean that "Crazy Right Wing" Canadian nut job, who was in the country illegally. Blame the Dems, they made SF a sanctuary city.

It was hilarious watching the MSM desperately try to tie that guy to Trump & MAGA. OOOPS

Apparently, you fell for it...LOL
The guy's own posts were qanon, covid truther, election denying. It's like he was typecast out of right wing crazy, not terribly different than some of your posts in fact.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
The guy's own posts were qanon, covid truther, election denying. It's like he was typecast out of right wing crazy, not terribly different than some of your posts in fact.
I'm sure CNN & MSNBC would never lie to you.

I did. She’s a whack job.

Did you see what trump said in Iowa a couple days ago? He said he would never accept that he lost the election and “Your favorite president got screwed”. Do you have anything to say about that?
Democrat run media already denying the 2024 election results:

Liz Cheney has given new meaning to the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Right now I'd rather take my chances hunting with her Daddy than spending time with her. Good thing she has a pocket full of money.

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
I’ve explained this over and over. You guys keep hampering on voter ID. Even though it started in 2009 after Obama was elected, the repub strategists saw how many blacks that did not have IDs, particularly in the inner cities. Currently it’s more than just IDs. So take your ID beef up the repub strategists. Again, rather it worked or not that was the intent to suppress the black vote for the 2012 election. Knowing that, blacks mobilized, perhaps many got their IDs and Obama was re-elected.

Since then, suppression morphed into not only suppressing the black vote. They added suppressing the democratic voters as a whole. Repub strategists has always know that Dems like to vote early, vote absentee, vote by drop boxes, blacks like to vote on Sundays etc. Therefore, red. states prior to both the 2016 and 2020 elections restricted early voting, absentee, removed stop boxes from the urban areas and added drop boxes to the rural areas. They got rid Sunday voting that blacks liked. In GA there was so much objection to removing Sunday voting that they left it as is but still restricted the aforementioned.
You think voting absentee ballot for someone else is OK ?

You think voting absentee ballot for someone else is OK ?
No it is not. However, any proof that this is happening on a wide scale basis? The military voted absentee all the time for decades. Civilians have voted absentee for decades. Where is the fraud? Also, what is wrong with voting on Sunday?

First of all, I never said that there is no fraud. Machines, Absentee, dead folks voting whatever. There is some fraud ever since elections were invented. However, the amount of fraud is only 0.001%. Then in most cases when the fraud is exposed, the perpetrator is prosecuted.

Secondly, as far as Sunny Hostin, her son filled out his absentee ballot, and then she dropped it off at the voting place. Apparently she had a problem with how that is done at the facility. That is how I took her statement. She is in no way going to admit on national TV that she actually filled out the absentee ballot for her son.

How do you know that ?
Like I said, she is not going to admit on national TV that she filled out the ballot for her son. She merely dropped off the ballot at the voting place for her son. I'll admit, I'm not so sure how legal that is though in her state.

No it is not. However, any proof that this is happening on a wide scale basis? The military voted absentee all the time for decades. Civilians have voted absentee for decades. Where is the fraud? Also, what is wrong with voting on Sunday?
What’s wrong with voting on Election Day Tuesday?

Like I said, she is not going to admit on national TV that she filled out the ballot for her son. She merely dropped off the ballot at the voting place for her son. I'll admit, I'm not so sure how legal that is though in her state.
So you have no idea whether she filled it out herself. She’s already proven herself to be a moron, so who knows what she did or didn’t do.

• Haha
Liz Cheney has given new meaning to the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Right now I'd rather take my chances hunting with her Daddy than spending time with her. Good thing she has a pocket full of money.
It will be interesting if Liz turns full blue or decides to support someone like Desantis in 2024

Last edited:
If she doesn’t support Desantis if he wins the primary, this will be confirmation she is a permanent RINO
I’m waiting for the DNC to support Trump in 2024 in an effort to take out Desantis.

Kidding…but not really kidding at all given 2022

The liberals are beginning to realize that, in 2024, it may not just be (all about) Trump. So now they have to sprinkle in the deplorables and people who support non-woke Desantis (but don’t use the word woke as the independents have heard too much about that).
Of course the liberals are going to try and make it about trump. It’s been proven that he’s a loser and a drain on the ticket. Voting against trump is a winning strategy.

It’s also true that trump is gonna make it all about trump. Have you been paying attention? Are you also under the delusion that trump is gonna support someone else if he doesn’t get the nomination?

The liberals are beginning to realize that, in 2024, it may not just be (all about) Trump. So now they have to sprinkle in the deplorables and people who support non-woke Desantis (but don’t use the word woke as the independents have heard too much about that).
Be interesting to see what Garland does. He has to know if he prevents Trump from running, he’ll give a clear DeSantis victory. Hopefully TDS will rule his decision

Of course the liberals are going to try and make it about trump. It’s been proven that he’s a loser and a drain on the ticket. Voting against trump is a winning strategy.

It’s also true that trump is gonna make it all about trump. Have you been paying attention? Are you also under the delusion that trump is gonna support someone else if he doesn’t get the nomination?
Did you read my post? It says that the next election isn’t going to be “all about Trump”, but you ask me … about Trump.

🤪

Be interesting to see what Garland does. He has to know if he prevents Trump from running, he’ll give a clear DeSantis victory. Hopefully TDS will rule his decision
Exactly. Democrats may be leaving Trump out to takedown Desantis

Wyoming was right in not reelecting her, and to the think some "experts" on this board thought she was the true Republican. LOL

Desperate for recognition from your fellow Repubtards, eh? Amazing that people like you continue to post this BS on Purdue sports sites. Sure was hoping it would stay on the old site, but ignorance abounds.

I would think you might want to stay out of the election prediction business for awhile.

If the is convicted of anything it probably doesn’t preclude him from running, not that Garland gives a rat’s ass about who the republicans nominate.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT