ADVERTISEMENT

There are RINOS and then there are RINOS

So you support insurrections.
No but this wasn't an armed insurrection as is portrayed by the MSM and the Dems.
The only arms brought to the protest were those attached to the bodies of the protestors.
And you can't compore the summer of love peaceful protests where 788 police were injured or killed, 780 million dollars estimated personal propoerty damage, federal buildings being ransacked and burned to the Jan 6th protest where the only death was an unarmed, prior service white woman. And she was shot by a block police officer.

Jim Crow 2.0 in Georgia is producing a record voter turnout. So much for your suppression claim
The record turnout is due to black churches, black radio stations, and other black organizations mobilizing folks to get out to vote after the laws were changed. So whether the suppression worked or not, the intent to suppress was there.

The record turnout is due to black churches, black radio stations, and other black organizations mobilizing folks to get out to vote after the laws were changed. So whether the suppression worked or not, the intent to suppress was there.
So Blacks can and do in fact vote? Where's the jelly bean jars?

I never said the entire Republican Party. That why I always specifically mention the deplorable MAGA crowd which is about 30%. These are the hardcore election was stolen folks.

As far as labeling all blacks with the so called black thugs, white folks have alway ms done that. Nothing new. Just a week or 2 ago, forget his name by a Republican lawmaker did just that on TV.
Why? What are you doing to alter that perception?

So that small group of people on Jan 6th represents the entire Republican Party? Interesting how your mind works.

The next time I see Black thugs beating people in the streets or Blacks looting stores, I assume we all can believe that they represent who you are, since you're Black, too? Since you believe all Republicans are deplorable, should I automatically believe you're a thug and a looter?
Do they have to represent 100% of the party for it to be bad or wrong?

Polling shows that 60% of republicans think that Biden was illegitimately elected. What does that number mean to you?

C'mon man, you're smarter than that. Every Frickin election, the Dems start this crap about how the EVIL Republicans are trying to suppress the Black vote by asking people to provide such outrageous things as.......Picture IDs......OMG, everyone knows that Black people are incapable of getting picture IDs.

-- All the Black people driving are doing it without Driver's Licenses. How do they get away with it?
-- I was in the Navy for 22 years and I was never able to figure out how all those Black Sailors/Officers got on base, since everyone knows Black people can't get IDs.

They insult you by saying only minorities can't get IDs, so it's Racist to ask people to show them, when they vote. They're using you.

When Biden was in Florida, he went on a rant about how the Republicans were going to take away Social Security & Medicare. They try to scare old people to vote for them. FYI, I've heard that same line of BS for over 50 years and I've never seen anyone try to take away SS. They lie regularly.

I got a chuckle out of Obama a couple days ago. In a speech, he was telling women to vote for the Dems, so they could codify their Abortion Rights. It'll never happen. That's the carrot the Dems hold out in front of women to make sure they go to the Polls. If the Dems had any interest in actually doing that, they could have easily done it in Obama's first term. They had a Super Majority and did NOT need a single Republican vote to pass it. They could have also passed a comprehensive Immigration Law, but they have no interest in doing that either. They want to kep the issue, so you're motivated to go to the Polls.

This election cycle, you're going to see a significant increase in the number of Blacks & Hispanics voting for Republicans. People are starting to wake up to all the hollow promises you're getting from the Dems. They've seen the Biden Train Wreck that's destroying the economy and they want to put some Republican brakes on the Biden spending train.

Since Blacks are increasingly coming to the Republican Party, why would we want to suppress their votes.

• Love
Reactions: BSIT
C'mon man, you're smarter than that. Every Frickin election, the Dems start this crap about how the EVIL Republicans are trying to suppress the Black vote by asking people to provide such outrageous things as.......Picture IDs......OMG, everyone knows that Black people are incapable of getting picture IDs.

-- All the Black people driving are doing it without Driver's Licenses. How do they get away with it?
-- I was in the Navy for 22 years and I was never able to figure out how all those Black Sailors/Officers got on base, since everyone knows Black people can't get IDs.

They insult you by saying only minorities can't get IDs, so it's Racist to ask people to show them, when they vote. They're using you.

When Biden was in Florida, he went on a rant about how the Republicans were going to take away Social Security & Medicare. They try to scare old people to vote for them. FYI, I've heard that same line of BS for over 50 years and I've never seen anyone try to take away SS. They lie regularly.

I got a chuckle out of Obama a couple days ago. In a speech, he was telling women to vote for the Dems, so they could codify their Abortion Rights. It'll never happen. That's the carrot the Dems hold out in front of women to make sure they go to the Polls. If the Dems had any interest in actually doing that, they could have easily done it in Obama's first term. They had a Super Majority and did NOT need a single Republican vote to pass it. They could have also passed a comprehensive Immigration Law, but they have no interest in doing that either. They want to kep the issue, so you're motivated to go to the Polls.

This election cycle, you're going to see a significant increase in the number of Blacks & Hispanics voting for Republicans. People are starting to wake up to all the hollow promises you're getting from the Dems. They've seen the Biden Train Wreck that's destroying the economy and they want to put some Republican brakes on the Biden spending train.

Since Blacks are increasingly coming to the Republican Party, why would we want to suppress their votes.
I’ve explained this over and over. You guys keep hampering on voter ID. Even though it started in 2009 after Obama was elected, the repub strategists saw how many blacks that did not have IDs, particularly in the inner cities. Currently it’s more than just IDs. So take your ID beef up the repub strategists. Again, rather it worked or not that was the intent to suppress the black vote for the 2012 election. Knowing that, blacks mobilized, perhaps many got their IDs and Obama was re-elected.

Since then, suppression morphed into not only suppressing the black vote. They added suppressing the democratic voters as a whole. Repub strategists has always know that Dems like to vote early, vote absentee, vote by drop boxes, blacks like to vote on Sundays etc. Therefore, red. states prior to both the 2016 and 2020 elections restricted early voting, absentee, removed stop boxes from the urban areas and added drop boxes to the rural areas. They got rid Sunday voting that blacks liked. In GA there was so much objection to removing Sunday voting that they left it as is but still restricted the aforementioned.

I’ve explained this over and over. You guys keep hampering on voter ID. Even though it started in 2009 after Obama was elected, the repub strategists saw how many blacks that did not have IDs, particularly in the inner cities. Currently it’s more than just IDs. So take your ID beef up the repub strategists. Again, rather it worked or not that was the intent to suppress the black vote for the 2012 election. Knowing that, blacks mobilized, perhaps many got their IDs and Obama was re-elected.

Since then, suppression morphed into not only suppressing the black vote. They added suppressing the democratic voters as a whole. Repub strategists has always know that Dems like to vote early, vote absentee, vote by drop boxes, blacks like to vote on Sundays etc. Therefore, red. states prior to both the 2016 and 2020 elections restricted early voting, absentee, removed stop boxes from the urban areas and added drop boxes to the rural areas. They got rid Sunday voting that blacks liked. In GA there was so much objection to removing Sunday voting that they left it as is but still restricted the aforementioned.
If voting is restricted in GA, why is there record turnout?

Last edited:
Do they have to represent 100% of the party for it to be bad or wrong?

Polling shows that 60% of republicans think that Biden was illegitimately elected. What does that number mean to you?
Watching Biden's performance for almost two years, I'd say that the country got cheated in the last election, since Biden was presented to the voters as being competent to do the job. He's failed at everything he's tried, unless he's trying to destroy the country. The Great Uniter has certainly replaced Jimmy Carter as the worst President in our history.

The willful suppression of the information on Hunter's laptop by the FBI & the MSM/Social Media can give the Republicans a strong case for Illegal interference in a Presidential election. It will be interesting to see what the Republican Congress will do about it. They'll talk a lot and have hearings, but will anyone be held accountable?

There were a lot of irregularities in a number of polling places and the inconsistent way mail in ballots were handled was cause for concern, but I suspect that Trump had alienated too many of the people that he needed to fight those battles for him. I think they made a half hearted effort to overturn the election, but in the end, they were happy to see Trump leave.

I hope he's content to be the Kingmaker for DeSantis and talk at a few rallies and then slowly fade away. Unfortunately, his ego will require another run. I liked the policies, but got very tired of the drama.

I'm excited about 2024, since HRC has already told us that the Reps were going to cheat. How does she know, or is she just talking out of her flabby ass.

In a perfect world, I would never have to hear HRC or Trump again. In an even more perfect world, I'd never have to hear Kamala cackle again, too. I can dream...

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT

Over the years, I've learned that the Dems like to vote Early and Often. The vote isn't being suppressed. We used to have ONE DAY to vote and if you couldn't make it, you had to get an absentee ballot. You're just making a lot of excuses about Blacks liking to vote on Sundays. Big Deal. You've got plenty of days and plenty of means to vote. If you can't get off your ass to vote, it's because you didn't want to make the effort. That's NOT suppression.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSIT
If voting is restricted in GA, why is there record turnout?
I told you guys in my earlier post. Since the red states including GA started implementing these voting laws, I can speak for blacks in particular that black churches, radio stations, fraternities/sororities and other organizations have mobilized and encouraged aggressively to get out and vote. These people got pissed off at the voting changes. So these voting suppression laws may have back fires. You can argue whether or not the suppression laws worked or not. But you can’t argue that the intent was certainly there to do so. Also, the Republican choices for candidates in most of these states including GA are all jacked up. These folks do not want a Republican controlled Congress and senate. Perhaps some republicans are mobilized also.

Over the years, I've learned that the Dems like to vote Early and Often. The vote isn't being suppressed. We used to have ONE DAY to vote and if you couldn't make it, you had to et an absentee ballot. You're just making a lot of excuses about Blacks liking to vote on Sundays. Big Deal. You've got plenty of days and plenty of means to vote. If you can't get off your ass to vote, it's because you didn't want to make the effort. That's NOT suppression.
You are correct about early and grossly wrong about often. You have absolutely no proof of that. Blacks for decades have enjoyed Sunday voting. They even called it “Souls to the Polls”. It was a way to get people out to the polls and vote. Knowing that blacks like to vote on Sunday and then in some states they got rid of it. If that is not trying to suppress the vote then I don’t know what is.

So I ask what would be a reason to get rid of Sunday voting?

Come on you know!
Know about what? If I was a conservative/Republican, Cheney would be the one I can get behind. She is not part that racist MAGGOT crap. Y’all say that the Dems have moved too far to the left. I say the repubs moved too far to the right. Cheney just tired of and against those delusional 2020 election deniers.

You guys can’t even begin to understand why someone would put the good of the country above party loyalty.
They act like Cheney voted yes to all of the democratic and Biden bills. She voted no to most if not all of those bills since Biden took office. When Chump was president, Cheney voted yes to all or most of the Chump and repubs bills.

You are correct about early and grossly wrong about often. You have absolutely no proof of that. Blacks for decades have enjoyed Sunday voting. They even called it “Souls to the Polls”. It was a way to get people out to the polls and vote. Knowing that blacks like to vote on Sunday and then in some states they got rid of it. If that is not trying to suppress the vote then I don’t know what is.

So I ask what would be a reason to get rid of Sunday voting?
For most of my life and I'm 74, voting was done on ONE day, the 2nd Tuesday of November. Did Blacks NOT vote at all during that time. The expanded voting is a relatively recent thing, so I doubt that tradition of Sunday voting has existed for that long. It all comes down to how important voting is to you. Sometimes we have to make small sacrifices to do what we deem as necessary.

Did you ever consider that a reason why polls aren't open on Sunday is that a lot of people want to spend the Sabbath with their families, rather than working in a polling station. You're assuming that not voting on Sundays is to suppress the Black vote, but it may be as simple as people wanting to be with their families. Not everything is driven by politics.

For most of my life and I'm 74, voting was done on ONE day, the 2nd Tuesday of November. Did Blacks NOT vote at all during that time. The expanded voting is a relatively recent thing, so I doubt that tradition of Sunday voting has existed for that long. It all comes down to how important voting is to you. Sometimes we have to make small sacrifices to do what we deem as necessary.

Did you ever consider that a reason why polls aren't open on Sunday is that a lot of people want to spend the Sabbath with their families, rather than working in a polling station. You're assuming that not voting on Sundays is to suppress the Black vote, but it may be as simple as people wanting to be with their families. Not everything is driven by politics.
Voting is important...too important to have a lackadasical approach. Those that understand the importance will make the sacrifice to do such. Things of worth always have an element of effort. So you get up a little earlier or you get home a bit later...it isn't that much out of your life and if you don't care for such...why would anyone want a vote cast from someone that places no value or effort in that vote?

Can the country hope to improve when voting requires so little effort and anyone that knows so little and doesn't value voting can scratch your vote?

Watching Biden's performance for almost two years, I'd say that the country got cheated in the last election, since Biden was presented to the voters as being competent to do the job. He's failed at everything he's tried, unless he's trying to destroy the country. The Great Uniter has certainly replaced Jimmy Carter as the worst President in our history.

The willful suppression of the information on Hunter's laptop by the FBI & the MSM/Social Media can give the Republicans a strong case for Illegal interference in a Presidential election. It will be interesting to see what the Republican Congress will do about it. They'll talk a lot and have hearings, but will anyone be held accountable?

There were a lot of irregularities in a number of polling places and the inconsistent way mail in ballots were handled was cause for concern, but I suspect that Trump had alienated too many of the people that he needed to fight those battles for him. I think they made a half hearted effort to overturn the election, but in the end, they were happy to see Trump leave.

I hope he's content to be the Kingmaker for DeSantis and talk at a few rallies and then slowly fade away. Unfortunately, his ego will require another run. I liked the policies, but got very tired of the drama.

I'm excited about 2024, since HRC has already told us that the Reps were going to cheat. How does she know, or is she just talking out of her flabby ass.

In a perfect world, I would never have to hear HRC or Trump again. In an even more perfect world, I'd never have to hear Kamala cackle again, too. I can dream...
Hold on, one thing at a time.
While we certainly can’t say the majority of the Republican Party agrees with they violence of 1/6…….I would think the majority opposed it……..but more republicans believe that the election was stolen than don’t. As more time passes, elected officials and pundits are starting to call the rioters patriots and complaining about their sentencing. Above all, most republicans agree with the rioters on the subject of the election……….and for the umpteenth time, with no evidence of election interference sufficient to change the results of the election.
The bottom line is, without trump SAYING it was rigged and so many of his followers taking his word for it……..and that’s all they have…….1/6 never would have happened.
As a result, over 300 election deniers are running for state and national office. How many are going to refuse to concede and claim their election was stolen if they are defeated next Tuesday? It was already happening in the primaries.
What happens when the people in a representative government no longer trust the election process? I don’t want to hear some deflection to what HC said or dead people voting. Just answer the question with some objective thought that I see you display when you’re not all wired up.
As for trump alienating those who could have helped him. Those people didn’t help him because THEY DIDNT BELIEVE HIM. They looked at the evidence…….or should I say, the lack thereof. DOJ didn’t believe him. His White house counsel didn’t believe him. Many Republican leaders in congress didn’t believe him. Most of all, the courts didn’t believe him. That’s why he ended up with Rudy, Flynn, Sydney Powell, and the Overstock CEO in the WH advising him and fighting with WH counsel instead of competent lawyers. His battle was lost because HE LOST, not because he didn’t have the right people. C’mon.

Last edited:
While we certainly can’t say the majority of the Republican Party agrees with they violence of 1/6…….I would think the majority opposed it……..more republicans believe that the election was stolen than don’t. As more time passes, elected officials and pundits are starting to call the rioters patriots and complaining about their sentencing. Above all, most republicans agree with the rioters on the subject of the election……….and for the umpteenth time, with no evidence of election interference sufficient to change the results of the election.
The bottom line is, without trump SAYING it was rigged and so many of his followers taking his word for it……..and that’s all they have…….1/6 never would have happened.
As a result, over 300 election deniers are running for state and national office. How many are going to refuse to concede and claim their election was stolen if they are defeated next Tuesday? It was already happening in the primaries.
What happens when the people in a representative government no longer trust the election process? I don’t want to hear some deflection to what HC said pr dead people voting. Just answer the question with some objective thought that I see you display when you’re not all wired up.
As for trump alienating those who could have helped him. Those people didn’t help him because THEY DIDNT BELIEVE HIM. They looked at the evidence…….or should I say, the lack thereof. DOJ didn’t believe him. His White house counsel didn’t believe him. Many Republican leaders in congress didn’t believe him. Most of all, the courts didn’t believe him. That’s why he ended up with Rudy, Flynn, Sydney Powell, and the Overstock CEO in the WH advising him and fighting with WH counsel instead of competent lawyers. His battle was lost because HE LOST, not because he didn’t have the right people. C’mon.
C'mon Bob. If you want to talk about election deniers, don't forget HRC & Stacy Abrams. What's funny is that a couple days ago HRC said that the Republicans are going to cheat in the 2024 election. It sounds like HRC is trying to plant that thought in the minds of all the Dem drones.

You seriously need to get over your obsession with Trump. It's been over 6 years now and that level of obsession can't be healthy.

FYI, I really hope Trump doesn't run again, since the country doesn't need all that drama again.

You wouldn’t know it if a hammer hit you in the head.
A crazy right winger broke into the home and attacked the husband of the speaker of the house because his actual target wasn't there, and you make a joke about it. Think about how low you've gone. That's what the republican party wants from you.

C'mon Bob. If you want to talk about election deniers, don't forget HRC & Stacy Abrams. What's funny is that a couple days ago HRC said that the Republicans are going to cheat in the 2024 election. It sounds like HRC is trying to plant that thought in the minds of all the Dem drones.

You seriously need to get over your obsession with Trump. It's been over 6 years now and that level of obsession can't be healthy.

FYI, I really hope Trump doesn't run again, since the country doesn't need all that drama again.
Clinton was talking about the independent state legislature lawsuit that the republicans are taking to the Supreme Court. They want to be able to have the state legislature determine the electoral votes, regardless of how the people in the state vote.

A crazy right winger broke into the home and attacked the husband of the speaker of the house because his actual target wasn't there, and you make a joke about it. Think about how low you've gone. That's what the republican party wants from you.
Yep. Nudist, Rainbow Coalition, BLM supporting crazed right winger.

While we certainly can’t say the majority of the Republican Party agrees with they violence of 1/6…….I would think the majority opposed it……..but more republicans believe that the election was stolen than don’t. As more time passes, elected officials and pundits are starting to call the rioters patriots and complaining about their sentencing. Above all, most republicans agree with the rioters on the subject of the election……….and for the umpteenth time, with no evidence of election interference sufficient to change the results of the election.
What happens when the people in a representative government no longer trust the election process? I don’t want to hear some deflection to what HC said or dead people voting. Just answer the question with some objective thought that I see you display when you’re not all wired up.
Hey Bob, did you see where Stacy is talking through her tooth gap about how she's winning this time if she can overcome the VOTER SUPPRESSION in GA? Already setting up for her talk show tour of lamentations and her next book deal.

Yep. Nudist, Rainbow Coalition, BLM supporting crazed right winger.
I see you've fallen for the fake news again. Look at his posts about qanon, election denying, covid truther. That's right wing all the way.

Hey Bob, did you see where Stacy is talking through her tooth gap about how she's winning this time if she can overcome the VOTER SUPPRESSION in GA? Already setting up for her talk show tour of lamentations and her next book deal.
I did. She’s a whack job.

Did you see what trump said in Iowa a couple days ago? He said he would never accept that he lost the election and “Your favorite president got screwed”. Do you have anything to say about that?

I did. She’s a whack job.

Did you see what trump said in Iowa a couple days ago? He said he would never accept that he lost the election and “Your favorite president got screwed”. Do you have anything to say about that?
He's like you and PUF1, a legend in his own mind. He lost and I won't vote for him '24.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT