ADVERTISEMENT

There are RINOS and then there are RINOS

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
Wyoming was right in not reelecting her, and to the think some "experts" on this board thought she was the true Republican. LOL

She is a complete nutter. Talk about Trump derangement, she's spending millions to try to defeat Republicans just because Trump endorsed them. She makes BuilderBob seam almost stable.
I have been traveling to Wyoming for over 50 years. Talked to the ex mayor of Jackson Hole while her dad was VP and the mayor said Cheney only cares about Cheney which surprised me because he was a Republican. On the flip side, I talked to Cheney's next door neighbor and they said they were nice. Liz lacks the charisma factor of her dad and her latest stunt has eliminated her from being a factor in Wyoming politics in the future.

Reactions: tjreese and NYProf
Wyoming was right in not reelecting her, and to the think some "experts" on this board thought she was the true Republican. LOL

Your post is all the evidence that I need to know that the Republican Party is truly a lost cause.

If you really think that your party is better served by Lauren Boebert, MTG, and Herschel Walker, then you get what you deserve with them. I think Liz Cheney sucks but she is the epitome of a Republican. She’s a fierce constitutionalist and has a voting record to match it.

You just don’t like that she doesn’t kiss TFGs ass, so that automatically makes her a RINO because that’s what you’ve been told to call someone who doesn’t fall right in line with the regime. I would say it’s laughable that you hold that list of clowns in higher regard than someone like Liz Cheney, but you’re a sucker so it totally tracks.

Your post is all the evidence that I need to know that the Republican Party is truly a lost cause.

If you really think that your party is better served by Lauren Boebert, MTG, and Herschel Walker, then you get what you deserve with them. I think Liz Cheney sucks but she is the epitome of a Republican. She’s a fierce constitutionalist and has a voting record to match it.

You just don’t like that she doesn’t kiss TFGs ass, so that automatically makes her a RINO because that’s what you’ve been told to call someone who doesn’t fall right in line with the regime. I would say it’s laughable that you hold that list of clowns in higher regard than someone like Liz Cheney, but you’re a sucker so it totally tracks.
BSIT is happy that a true republican lost re-election in her state of WY. Yet he is doing cartwheels on the beach in Waikiki for Tubi Gabbard, a democrat that flipped to the republican party.

Reactions: COBoiler1

How many "true Republicans" campaign for Democrats? And since when does a liberal concern himself with the quality of Republican candidates? TDS is very contagious. LOL

BSIT is happy that a true republican lost re-election in her state of WY. Yet he is doing cartwheels on the beach in Waikiki for Tubi Gabbard, a democrat that flipped to the republican party.
You are factually wrong on all accounts. I don't do cartwheels, I live on a different island than Waikiki Beach, Tulsi is an Independent and a "true Republican" wouldn't be campaigning for Dems in different states

Reactions: BoilerMadness
How many "true Republicans" campaign for Democrats? And since when does a liberal concern himself with the quality of Republican candidates? TDS is very contagious. LOL
Cheney is a republican that realized that this Maggot crap is bad for business. She knows that the so-called Maggot republicans, the Chumpers are crazy as hell. Led by a crazy fool. She's tired of all these right wing conspiracy theorists. I'm concerned with the quality of republicans because the so-called MAGGOT republicans are a serious threat to the US democracy. The rise of the racist TEA Party folks in 2008 was the beginning of the end to well meaning republicans. Richard Lugar was a good dude. Those days are over apparently. Starting next week, some MAGGOT candidates will win, but the ones that will lose will be whining that the elections on Nov 8 will be stolen. There are going to be lawsuits up the ying yang.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
A woman that is trying to restore dignity to the republican party and you guys call her a RINO. That is how strong the Chump cult is. Cheney's voting record is one of the most conservative. She voted against all of the stuff I believe in.
Liz Cheney is the equivalent of Joe Manchin going out and campaigning for Republicans.

She isn’t a RINO, she is a Democrat. Her party booted her out of office, so she did what all politicians do and changed jerseys.

Cheney is a republican that realized that this Maggot crap is bad for business. She knows that the so-called Maggot republicans, the Chumpers are crazy as hell. Led by a crazy fool. She's tired of all these right wing conspiracy theorists. I'm concerned with the quality of republicans because the so-called MAGGOT republicans are a serious threat to the US democracy. The rise of the racist TEA Party folks in 2008 was the beginning of the end to well meaning republicans. Richard Lugar was a good dude. Those days are over apparently. Starting next week, some MAGGOT candidates will win, but the ones that will lose will be whining that the elections on Nov 8 will be stolen. There are going to be lawsuits up the ying yang.
Bad for whose business? Democrats? Liz Cheney’s? OK, your right.

Bad for businesses trying to generate a profit? Think again…that’s Joe Biden and everyone else in America knows it but the progressives

Bad for whose business? Democrats? Liz Cheney’s? OK, your right.

Bad for businesses trying to generate a profit? Think again…that’s Joe Biden and everyone else in America knows it but the progressives
Bad for the republicans. MAGGOTS have caused too much democracy issues that folks are tired of. I think we’ll meaning republicans are tired of holding their noises and voting for these folks in order they can benefit from their conservative issues.

I don’t think half these people know who Richard Luger was. If they do, he’s either a RINO or was too nice.

I don’t think half these people know who Richard Luger was. If they do, he’s either a RINO or was too nice.
Oh for sure, Lugar would be a big time RINO to these folks. The way Reagan worked with Tip O’Neal, he would be one too. Bob Dole. All of them.

Bad for the republicans. MAGGOTS have caused too much democracy issues that folks are tired of. I think well meaning republicans are tired of holding their noises and voting for these folks in order they can benefit from their conservative issues.
Well, we’ll find out in 6 days which party folks are tiring of.

The Democrat party is no where close to the party led by Tip ONeill and you are good with that.
That party has changed so much for the worse over the years that I can no longer support it. Some of us can see that and many are brainwashed by the candidates and media. What the party did in the past is totally the opposite of what they do today.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
That party has changed so much for the worse over the years that I can no longer support it. Some of us can see that and many are brainwashed by the candidates and media. What the party did in the past is totally the opposite of what they do today.
How has the democratic party changed over the years? If they did change, it's nowhere near how much the republican party changed. Other than being more tolerant of that LGBTXYZ crap, I don't see how the democratic party changed much over the past 3 decades at least. Since the 70's, the democratic party has always been the party of abortion, affirmative action, entitlement programs, unions, anti-racism, empathy for the poor and middle class, etc.

How has the democratic party changed over the years? If they did change, it's nowhere near how much the republican party changed. Other than being more tolerant of that LGBTXYZ crap, I don't see how the democratic party changed much over the past 3 decades at least. Since the 70's, the democratic party has always been the party of abortion, affirmative action, entitlement programs, unions, anti-racism, empathy for the poor and middle class, etc.

on top of Gender fluidity (which I could careless about if they weren’t trying to brainwash tweens and teenagers)….
No cash bail
Defund the police (reps supporting eliminating Federal prison like Tlaib)
College Bailout…free college
Free healthcare for all
Universal Basic Income
Free homes for the homeless that cost ($600k)

those are just off the top of my head.

maybe you are only 23 years old. None of that crap would have passed in the 80s…NONE.

it took Obamacare 15 yrs after the Clintons first proposed it in the mid 90s.

Bernies college bailout took six years to approve and that wasn’t via Congress…try that crap in the 80s

Nah, the Democrats havent changed 🤦‍♂️

Oh, I’ll add tent cities in almost every state capital Democrat controlled city/state. (Go watch the video Seattle is dying)

BTW, I almost voted for Obama in 2008 because I hated the thought of Palin being VP.

Today, Palin seems like a normal politician compared to the liberal progressives (Sanders, Tlaib, AOC…Biden, Warren)…you know, the people in control of the Democrat party.

Last edited:
No cash bail
Free healthcare for all

maybe you are only 23 years old. None of that crap would have passed in the 80s…NONE
If you don’t get the Non-Vaccine, you’re fired.

on top of Gender fluidity (which I could careless about if they weren’t trying to brainwash tweens and teenagers)….
No cash bail
Free healthcare for all
Universal Basic Income
Free homes for the homeless that cost ($600k)

maybe you are only 23 years old. None of that crap would have passed in the 80s…NONE.

it took Obamacare 15 yrs after the Clintons first proposed it in the mid 90s.

Bernies college bailout took six years to approve and that wasn’t via Congress…try that crap in the 80s

Nah, the Democrats havent changed 🤦‍♂️

Oh, I’ll add tent cities in almost every state capital Democrat controlled city/state. (Go watch the video Seattle is dying)

BTW, I almost voted for Obama in 2008 because I hated the thought of Palin being VP.

Today, Palin seems like a normal politician compared to the liberal progressives (Sanders, Tlaib, AOC…Biden, Warren)…you know, the people in control of the Democrat party.
How could that stuff have passed, the entire 80s decade had 2 republican presidents. Mondale and Dukakis would have passed most if not all of that stuff.

If you can’t see how the Democratic Party has changed and currently stand for there is nothing I can post on a message board to convince you. You have been brainwashed by the party and media.

If you can’t see how the Democratic Party has changed and currently stand for there is nothing I can post on a message board to convince you. You have been brainwashed by the party and media.
I can say thing about the Republican Party. The republicans used to stand for family values and what not. In the 80s, they never vote for President Chump. Never. They would not survive to this so called MAGGOT crap. Jewish space lasers. Child sex ring in a pizza parlor. Mr. Pelosi involved in a gay tryst. None of that crap, the 70s and 80s repubs would have subscribed to. Crazy chicks like Gobert and Marjorie Taylor Greene would not sniff public office.

I can say thing about the Republican Party. The republicans used to stand for family values and what not. In the 80s, they never vote for President Chump. Never. They would not survive to this so called MAGGOT crap. Jewish space lasers. Child sex ring in a pizza parlor. Mr. Pelosi involved in a gay tryst. None of that crap, the 70s and 80s repubs would have subscribed to. Crazy chicks like Gobert and Marjorie Taylor Greene would not sniff public office.
Methinks the only maggot is the one that has apparently invaded the space between your ears. The only "office sniffing" I've seen is being done every time your savior is near a young woman.

Methinks the only maggot is the one that has apparently invaded the space between your ears. The only "office sniffing" I've seen is being done every time your savior is near a young woman.
Don’t forget Willie and our genius VP.

affirmative action = racism
The lower and middle class were better off 50 years ago by almost any imaginable metric.

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT