ADVERTISEMENT

The WNIT Bracket

That would be fun and it may be at Purdue if we win our first. Curious, seems that MSu is in nothing. At 15-15 they were better than Minn that is in NIT. Wonder if they declined. Strange.

That would be fun and it may be at Purdue if we win our first. Curious, seems that MSu is in nothing. At 15-15 they were better than Minn that is in NIT. Wonder if they declined. Strange.
Yes, Coach Merchant said at the WBB Tournament that they would not accept a WNIT bid. Something about her team was too beat up? So when they lost to OSU that was it for their seniors (including Farquhar).

Yes, Coach Merchant said at the WBB Tournament that they would not accept a WNIT bid. Something about her team was too beat up? So when they lost to OSU that was it for their seniors (including Farquhar).
I dropped it for March because I didn't think there would be any more games on it this season. I'll have to see if I want to pick it up again and how many additional baseball games I'll get if I do. I doubt I'll subscribe for just a game or two extra basketball games alone.

I dropped it for March because I didn't think there would be any more games on it this season. I'll have to see if I want to pick it up again and how many additional baseball games I'll get if I do. I doubt I'll subscribe for just a game or two extra basketball games alone.
I assume we are talking BTN+. Yeah, I just let it renew yearly. I think it is well worth the $, especially with our baseball (and even softball to a degree) doing so well.

I do the same for WBB. I am not sure they have the NIT games on there. If our women go to third round I think some stations televise. I know they do the FF in NYC.

Reactions: DocRon
And Volleyball is great to watch…..soccer, softball too.

And Volleyball is great to watch…..soccer, softball too.
Yeah I've had it since fall and watched many of the volleyball matches also. You wouldn't catch me dead watching soccer at any level. I enjoy watching baseball when we are competitive. Probably would like softball too.

Yeah I've had it since fall and watched many of the volleyball matches also. You wouldn't catch me dead watching soccer at any level. I enjoy watching baseball when we are competitive. Probably would like softball too.
Never thought I would watch soccer but watching our team last fall was incredibly exciting.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT