ADVERTISEMENT

The WNBA is triggered

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Reactions: Indy_Rider
Oh, the humanity......triggered over a t-shirt.....
Were it not for Clark, the WNBA would be selling about 300 tickets per game and nobody would give a crap.

Y'all get triggered over affirmative action and DEI.

I'm only triggered by the stupidity of it.
You was never triggered of the stupidity of white folks getting jobs over blacks for decades.

So if affirmative action is stupid, then why aren't you against white women who get jobs affirmative action? White women have been the greatest benefactors of affirmative action. Along with legacy admissions, y'all say absolutely nothing about that.

You was never triggered of the stupidity of white folks getting jobs over blacks for decades.

So if affirmative action is stupid, then why aren't you against white women who get jobs affirmative action? White women have been the greatest benefactors of affirmative action. Along with legacy admissions, y'all say absolutely nothing about that.
Why you changing the subject to AA? That's got nothing to do with the faux virtue signaling by the WNBA.

Why you changing the subject to AA? That's got nothing to do with the faux virtue signaling by the WNBA.
Just calling out your obvious hypocrisy. An entity is calling out racism from the WNBA fans. Then you dismiss it as usual. Then at the same time, you and others like to say that affirmative action and DEI is reverse racism.

Hiring agencies and companies want the best people to make the most green.

While I recognize the past, it is frustrating to race baters, that it has been a color blind society for the most part for a long time. Green is the only color that matters.

Reactions: bonefish1
Just calling out your obvious hypocrisy. An entity is calling out racism from the WNBA fans. Then you dismiss it as usual. Then at the same time, you and others like to say that affirmative action and DEI is reverse racism.
Show me the examples of racism by the WNBA fans?

If anything, there was racism directed at Clark by the black WNBA players and alumni. She was repeatedly referred to a 'white girl'. If any black WNBA player were referred to as 'black girl', there'd be looting in the streets of Portland.

Show me the examples of racism by the WNBA fans?

If anything, there was racism directed at Clark by the black WNBA players and alumni. She was repeatedly referred to a 'white girl'. If any black WNBA player were referred to as 'black girl', there'd be looting in the streets of Portland.
Well the very article that you posted.

It's articles like this, combined with the way the players act as to why the WNBA is likely to slide back to what it was despite Clark.

Trash league not worth watching, I tried as I am trying to get my daughter into basketball.

Tried to get my daughter to watch Boston and what she does, yeah, my daughter is big and by now it is evident she always will be.

Man....the microaggressions against the aggrieved must be hell to deal with when you spend your day looking for reasons to be offended.

Is "Pants up, Don't loot" offensive?
I’m applying for the Chicago Sky job. I better not be rejected because I’m white. You might get it if you identify as black.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
It's articles like this, combined with the way the players act as to why the WNBA is likely to slide back to what it was despite Clark.

Trash league not worth watching, I tried as I am trying to get my daughter into basketball.

Tried to get my daughter to watch Boston and what she does, yeah, my daughter is big and by now it is evident she always will be.
Get her into volleyball! Much more exciting and these women are great athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT