ADVERTISEMENT

The week of 8/1-8/7

Interesting. Seems like YOU are the one who start a new thread and bring up these topics here.

Do you wanna discuss them?

Or do you wanna talk Purdue sports?

You can always make a choice on what thread to participate, and what thread to initiate.

Interesting. Seems like YOU are the one who start a new thread and bring up these topics here.

Sure. And thank you for bolding and capitalizing you so I didn’t miss it. This is a sarcastic post in honor of the board Democrats who talk about anything but Biden and how poorly Democrats are performing while they have all the power. It’s rather humorous!

Or do you wanna talk Purdue sports?

You can always make a choice on what thread to participate, and what thread to initiate.
Good edit that includes two “you”s bolded.

We’re off to a hot start this week. Look at the posts from a certain member with the Ukrainian flag as his avatar. Nothing about Biden, all Trump.

CPAC seems to really bring the crazy posters out. Kescwi and TMAN are really upset about the entire matter. The funny part in the entire matter is the GOP will be in power again soon.

You forgot Possible New War with China.

That possibility has been initiated by the visit of Speaker Pelosi, a
leader of the wackadoo left/lib/prog group. It is thereby NOT going to be discussed and should not be added to the OP's list of topics for the week. Context is all!
(altho TBH I admire her balls, if I may you the term here, for doing something honorable that no one else in this admin would have even considered doing. Imagine if you will, the Kamala doing this. A mind bender, no?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT