ADVERTISEMENT

The Tyre Nichols story (like never told before)

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
New Netflix Series On Tyre Nichols Beating To Feature White Officers

63d7ea213649c63d7ea213649d.jpg

LOS GATOS, CA — Netflix announced they have acquired the rights to tell the tragic story of Tyre Nichols' death at the hands of 5 black police officers. Leadership at the streaming giant confirmed the police officers will be portrayed by white actors.

"While we know the 5 officers who killed Nichols were factually black, it is also clear that they were morally white," said Netflix VP of Inclusion Vernā Myers. "Since TV is a visual medium, we want to convey to the viewer that these officers had the invisible specter of white supremacy flowing through their veins."

According to sources, the five officers guilty of the brutal beating will be played by unknown actors Wyatt Smith, Scott Peasley, Benedict Higgins, Steve O'Murphy, and Karen McMinnahan. The rest of the 283-person cast will be filled by people of color to fulfill diversity requirements.

Showrunner Nina Myers, a trans woman of color who has never directed a film before, vowed to bring the story to life in a way that modern audiences will connect with. "We vow to do this story justice... social justice," she said. "Now more than ever, viewers need to be reminded that whiteness is to blame for everything bad in the world. They then need to be beaten over the head with that message over and over again until they finally admit they're upholding a racist system. That's the very purpose of television entertainment."

At publishing time, the 5 white actors had been canceled for taking acting jobs away from people of color.

LOS GATOS, CA — Netflix announced they have acquired the rights to tell the tragic story of Tyre Nichols' death at the hands of 5 black police officers. Leadership at the streaming giant confirmed the police officers will be portrayed by white actors.

"While we know the 5 officers who killed Nichols were factually black, it is also clear that they were morally white," said Netflix VP of Inclusion Vernā Myers. "Since TV is a visual medium, we want to convey to the viewer that these officers had the invisible specter of white supremacy flowing through their veins."

According to sources, the five officers guilty of the brutal beating will be played by unknown actors Wyatt Smith, Scott Peasley, Benedict Higgins, Steve O'Murphy, and Karen McMinnahan. The rest of the 283-person cast will be filled by people of color to fulfill diversity requirements.

Showrunner Nina Myers, a trans woman of color who has never directed a film before, vowed to bring the story to life in a way that modern audiences will connect with. "We vow to do this story justice... social justice," she said. "Now more than ever, viewers need to be reminded that whiteness is to blame for everything bad in the world. They then need to be beaten over the head with that message over and over again until they finally admit they're upholding a racist system. That's the very purpose of television entertainment."

At publishing time, the 5 white actors had been canceled for taking acting jobs away from people of color.

Man, can you imagine if the 5 officers who actually beat Nichols were white? So, the question remains, was this racially motivated?

Man, can you imagine if the 5 officers who actually beat Nichols were white? So, the question remains, was this racially motivated?
Only if you believe that blacks are inherently just like the officers and that they just had the position to do such. There will be, and already has been, some race baiting by those that make a lot of money by doing such. This is more about ruthless people that make the cops sentenced in the GEorge Floyd's death appear as choir boys in comparison. It was absolutely brutal and anyone trying to project this as racial...risks waking up to all the race baiting that goes on. What criteria was used in hiring the cops? Was a past criteria ignored due to immediate need of a reduced police force? So many questions and one should be how they were hired. Also, what about the sentencing of those officers and will government offices immediately stop riots with necessary force should the officers be sentenced appropriately under law?

BTW...has the FBI searched Hunters home and or previous homes for classified docs...wouldn't that be an obvious search for any connection to the Big Guy?

I knew one of y’all would bring that up. Who is the race baiter now.

Let me educate y’all again. A police officer is a police officer no matter what skin color they are. Police brutality against blacks happens more with the white cops. However, black cops are not exempt when it comes to police brutality against blacks. The question should be, what if Tyree Nichols was white? My opinion is that he would not have been taken into custody if he would have stopped in the 1st place. Look what happened in the Freddie Gray case. 3 of those officers were black. So to answer your question, was this racially motivated? The answer is most likely. Nichols life did not matter to those cops.

Last edited:
I knew one of y’all would bring that up. Who is the race baiter now.

Let me educate y’all again. A police officer is a police officer no matter what skin color they are. Police brutality against blacks happens more with the white cops. However, black cops are not exempt when it comes to police brutality against blacks. The question should be, what if Tyree Nichols was white? My opinion is that he would not have been taken into custody if he would have stopped in the 1st place. Look what happened in the Freddie Gray case. 3 of those officers were black. So to answer your question, was this racially motivated? The answer is most likely. Nichols life did not matter to those cops.
But....how do you explain the FACT (not opinion, cold hard verifiable statistical fact. in other words, you can't refute it) that more unarmed whites are killed by cops than unarmed blacks?

It's also another good example of "Don't flee, don't resist. Comply with the cops orders and you'll have your day in court". 99% of the police brutality situations are because the person couldn't or wouldn't listen and follow instructions.

But....how do you explain the FACT (not opinion, cold hard verifiable statistical fact. in other words, you can't refute it) that more unarmed whites are killed by cops than unarmed blacks?
Maybe it's because there's a lot more white people than black people in the country? I know numbers can be hard.

Which part of Tyre Nichols screaming for his mom, being confused by conflicting orders, and getting the shit beat out of him was part of his noncompliance? You are a soulless ghoul.

Maybe it's because there's a lot more white people than black people in the country? I know numbers can be hard.

Which part of Tyre Nichols screaming for his mom, being confused by conflicting orders, and getting the shit beat out of him was part of his noncompliance? You are a soulless ghoul.
Didn't he initially flee?
That was mistake number one.

When being told repeatedly (and with officers trying to assist him) to put his hands behind his back, he repeatedly resists. Mistake number two.

He didn't deserve the beating, but had he complied, he'd still be alive.

When being told repeatedly (and with officers trying to assist him) to put his hands behind his back, he repeatedly resists. Mistake number two.

You will not see heaven.

Unbelievable. This seriously cannot be true. There is no way even the woke culture @ Netflix is filled with this many reprehensible reprobates....evil fascists.

Even so, I can't imagine how someone 's brain works that would actually support this???? Thus it would have to be a false story.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese

Correct, it is about obedience.
No matter what Joe Biden and his government gang tells you to do, you must follow orders.

Correct, it is about obedience.
No matter what Joe Biden and his government gang tells you to do, you must follow orders.
It's not like they were arresting jay cutler. If 5 cops can't subdue a guy without beating the life out of him that's pretty bad. Get the batons out and start nailing pressure points.

Reactions: bonefish1
Unbelievable. This seriously cannot be true. There is no way even the woke culture @ Netflix is filled with this many reprehensible reprobates....evil fascists.

Even so, I can't imagine how someone 's brain works that would actually support this???? Thus it would have to be a false story.
The babylonbee is a satire place. What makes the humor good is just how close to the truth it ventures and the subtle truths it also states many times. It helps provide humor when you see what is going on in this country. Here is one considering the Chinese spy balloon. Not sure if this was put out before knowing the balloons were plural or just referenced one on purpose. It doesn't hide the fact it is satire unlike most media, social networks or the dems in general

Here is another "Biden Says He’ll Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon As Soon As He’s Done Letting It Spy"

Here is another "Biden Says He’ll Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon As Soon As He’s Done Letting It Spy"

Truly sad that is exactly what he did.
Let it float around at will over the US main land, taking information about strategic military sites and shooting it down once it had finished it's spy mission.
Can anyone say Corn-Pop?

Selling out the country the most corrupt group ever in power the last couple of years has been an attack on many fronts...and the fallout will be worse in a few years.

Truly sad that is exactly what he did.
Let it float around at will over the US main land, taking information about strategic military sites and shooting it down once it had finished it's spy mission.
Can anyone say Corn-Pop?
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Biden called Xi Jinping and said he’s sorry and apologized profusely.

Reactions: bonefish1
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Biden called Xi Jinping and said he’s sorry and apologized profusely.
Xi knew ahead of time...no apology needed...mission accomplished...for both sides...

It's not like they were arresting jay cutler. If 5 cops can't subdue a guy without beating the life out of him that's pretty bad. Get the batons out and start nailing pressure points.
Why should it take 5 cops to subdue a guy? Why can't said guy follow orders? I'm all for tuning up a person who can't listen to instructions or follow authority, obviously not to the point these 5 cops took it, but in 99% of these situations, had the person just followed directions, it wouldn't escalate.

Why should it take 5 cops to subdue a guy? Why can't said guy follow orders? I'm all for tuning up a person who can't listen to instructions or follow authority, obviously not to the point these 5 cops took it, but in 99% of these situations, had the person just followed directions, it wouldn't escalate.
Obviously that's why resisting arrest is a crime. Not punishable by death on site.

Why was the beating by those 5 cops, which was much more horrific than George Floyd's death received sooooooooo much less coverage? We know that to be true and the coverage was what it was. There is a real problem shown between how both were addressed in teh media and only a fool of which there may be 60 million or so might be fooled. Some of those probably recall the Won't Get Fooled Again....by the Who

Why was the beating by those 5 cops, which was much more horrific than George Floyd's death received sooooooooo much less coverage? We know that to be true and the coverage was what it was. There is a real problem shown between how both were addressed in teh media and only a fool of which there may be 60 million or so might be fooled. Some of those probably recall the Won't Get Fooled Again....by the Who
Less coverage. Are you kidding me? CNN and MSNBC have been taking about it everyday since it happened. They even televised Nichol’s funeral live. The urban radio station on SiriusXM has been talking about it everyday and all day since it happened. Roland Martin has been talking about it everyday. Not sure how much coverage Faux News is doing since I don’t watch much anymore.

Less coverage. Are you kidding me? CNN and MSNBC have been taking about it everyday since it happened. They even televised Nichol’s funeral live. The urban radio station on SiriusXM has been talking about it everyday and all day since it happened. Roland Martin has been talking about it everyday. Not sure how much coverage Faux News is doing since I don’t watch much anymore.
less was meant in comparison to George Floyd coverage which not only included not only his personal coverage, but the POSITIVE marxist coverage of BLM during the summer of love. In that light I think the of this beating coverage pales

less was meant in comparison to George Floyd coverage which not only included not only his personal coverage, but the POSITIVE marxist coverage of BLM during the summer of love. In that light I think the of this beating coverage pales
Sounds like you are searching for trouble.

Sounds like you are searching for trouble.
no not at all. I think the comparison in what happened between the two has a narrative in play...that is all and if people truly cared about all lives...there would be similar outrage or worse with the horrific beating of a much less physical appearance person (I don't think was on drugs???). Since this is blacks killing blacks viciously it doesn't bring the same outrage. You can see that in so much of the dismissal of many other incidents of black lives being lost...chicago as one place. I see this as political posturing rather than actually attempting to reduce the problem. There are a lot of people that make a good living at race baiting and none of that baiting helps future victims...

It doesn't surprise me that CNN and MSNBC give it non-stop coverage. They're just pandering to their liberal, anti-police base.
Do you think they will televise the funeral of the next cop who gets executed by a career criminal?

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese

Or had him over to his personal residence!

maxresdefault.jpg

Or downplayed China's involvement in COVID so as not to piss off Xi!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

That's the beauty of Donnie J Tromp; other politicians can create suspicion that they are corrupt, senile, or incompetent. But Donnie J makes sure that there is no doubt!

Last edited:
Or had him over to his personal residence!

maxresdefault.jpg

Or downplayed China's involvement in COVID so as not to piss off Xi!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!
What does this have to do with the Chinese spy balloon flying over our country that Biden let happen? You certainly suffer from TDS.

What does this have to do with the Chinese spy balloon flying over our country that Biden let happen? You certainly suffer from TDS.
Ummm, excuse me, this is the Tyre Nichols satire article thread.

If you're gonna whine about me being off topic, at least gripe about the correct off-topic-topic!

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
That's the beauty of Donnie J Tromp; other politicians can create suspicion that they are corrupt, senile, or incompetent. But Donnie J makes sure that there is no doubt!
Do you find it ironic that once Trump was out of office, a bunch of other world leaders started laughing knowing that now they got to deal with Biden instead? It couldn't have worked out better for people like Putin, Xi and others who were waiting for a fish.

Do you find it ironic that once Trump was out of office, a bunch of other world leaders started laughing knowing that now they got to deal with Biden instead?
Link or verifiable proof that your contention is based on anything other than 'you say so?'

Link or verifiable proof that your contention is based on anything other than 'you say so?'
Where should I start?
During Trumps presidency, we had global stability and all the bad actors were sitting quietly in their corner, knowing that if they crossed Trump, they'd be serious consequences.
Once Biden's in the WH, all hell breaks loose from Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine, China, etc.
They feared and respected Trump. They neither fear nor respect Biden.

Where should I start?
During Trumps presidency, we had global stability and all the bad actors were sitting quietly in their corner, knowing that if they crossed Trump, they'd be serious consequences.
Once Biden's in the WH, all hell breaks loose from Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine, China, etc.
Kim Jong Un literally called Donald Trump a senile idiot. Nobody respected him lmao

Where should I start?
I asked for verifiable proof, NOT your personal summary conclusion. And you countered with--

Your personal summary conclusion.

For instance--
  • "all hell breaks loose in China." Because we identified a spy network that was also flying over the US during Trump but back then not yet identified? I am not seeing how all hell is breaking loose in China lately more so than previously.
  • "all hell breaks loose in Russia" in Ukraine, yes. But in Russia? The Russian economy and world standing have been extraordinarily worsened since they decided to invade Ukraine. And fwiw, Trump was quoted on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and stated
    • I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.” That doesn't sound like a guy that was gonna lay down the law to Vlad.
  • "all hell breaks loose in Afghanistan" when the 'get out of there' policy was a continuation of exactly what the Trump administration and Trump wanted.
Once again, your opinions are fine for you to have, but that is all they are--opinions.

Reactions: mdthornb
ADVERTISEMENT