ADVERTISEMENT

The 'Settlers'

Mar 9, 2004
Let's have some fun this Sunday am. With the little thrashing from last night let us see what we have settled for over the years with Purdue. ( this is for fun, I'm not bashing my beloved Boilers). These will be random and all over the board but what the heck

Let us settle with no point guard production since we are still pissed off on Kyle Macys transfer.

Let us settle on a bad football program because hey we went to the Rose Bowl once this century (matched last centuries already!)

Let us settle for Matt's recruiting He got us a 5 star guy! That will be good for a decade or so!

Let us settle for less seating in our great venues. Hey all those ancient Alums are dying off and kids have so much to do nowadays.

Let us settle for Sharon. Hey she is an alum and it is so tough with Muffy in the state.

Let us settle for our football coach. Hey he beat Nebraska! Plus he's black so we feel good about ourselves.

Let us settle for our asst. bball coaches. They are alums and we love those glory years of the past. (goes for both boys and girls.

Let us settle for a medicore baseball team. Wow I can't believe we won the Big 10 in baseball this century!

Let us settle for the great wrestlers. We are ranked every year!! (by the way how many d1 schools have wrestling)

Reactions: boilersallthewaynow
Let's have some fun this Sunday am. With the little thrashing from last night let us see what we have settled for over the years with Purdue. ( this is for fun, I'm not bashing my beloved Boilers). These will be random and all over the board but what the heck

Let us settle with no point guard production since we are still pissed off on Kyle Macys transfer.

Let us settle on a bad football program because hey we went to the Rose Bowl once this century (matched last centuries already!)

Let us settle for Matt's recruiting He got us a 5 star guy! That will be good for a decade or so!

Let us settle for less seating in our great venues. Hey all those ancient Alums are dying off and kids have so much to do nowadays.

Let us settle for Sharon. Hey she is an alum and it is so tough with Muffy in the state.

Let us settle for our football coach. Hey he beat Nebraska! Plus he's black so we feel good about ourselves.

Let us settle for our asst. bball coaches. They are alums and we love those glory years of the past. (goes for both boys and girls.

Let us settle for a medicore baseball team. Wow I can't believe we won the Big 10 in baseball this century!

Let us settle for the great wrestlers. We are ranked every year!! (by the way how many d1 schools have wrestling)

I just want the entire Athletic department fixed.

PERIOD

Reactions: Inspector100

Settling is our culture. Hard to argue.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT