ADVERTISEMENT

The push for vaccinations.

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
Biden has shamed, cajoled and threatened our citizens to get Vaccinated. Biden's even created a mandate for ALL employers with more than 100 employees to require their people be vaccinated. He's criticized Republican Governors, because they are rejecting his mandate. MSM talk show hosts are ridiculing & demonizing people, who haven't gotten vaccinated yet. They all talk about how selfish people are and what a threat they are to society, because they aren't vaccinated yet.

Meanwhile, we will have in excess of 2 Million UNVACCINATED illegals crossing our Southern border this year, with 8 - 10% of them being Covid positive. Biden is relocating these people all over the country, where they will become a drain on local resources (Emergency Rooms, schools, unemployment offices, etc.) and waste YOUR tax dollars, as well as spread Covid. Where is the outrage in the MSM? Where are the Dem Politicians expressing concern about this SUPER SPREADER EVENT? Are they really concerned about Covid or are they using the fear of Covid to control the population? How does Biden have ANY credibility talking about people getting vaccinated, when he's flooding the country with unvaccinated/Covid positive illegals?

Currently, there are about 10K Haitians under a bridge in Del Rio, TX, with a reported additional 10K inbound. Biden's open border policy is creating a humanitarian crisis at the border, as well as in cities throughout the US. We have about a Million legal immigrants each year, which can be assimilated in our society without undue burden. When you TRIPLE that number per year, we're going to turn our country into a third word nation.

Apparently, the FAA has just told FOXNews that they could no longer fly a drone anywhere near the border. Perhaps the Administration believes if you don't see the pictures, you'll think the problem has gone away.

I'm just curious. Are the Dems on this board happy with this situation? Not concerned? Oblivious?

The majority Democrat Congress is exempt and not getting vaxxed as well. Biden just pretended to get a shot on tv. Why the theatre? They know it's not science.

Reactions: SKYDOG
The majority Democrat Congress is exempt and not getting vaxxed as well. Biden just pretended to get a shot on tv. Why the theatre? They know it's not science.
We are worse off now than before the jab. Also as I posted in another thread, the Amish and the homeless aren't impacted which is very telling.

And if hospitals are so over burdened that they are turning away the unvaccinated, then who is taking up all the beds?

This is all political theater by the left and nothing more.

Reactions: SKYDOG
We are worse off now than before the jab. Also as I posted in another thread, the Amish and the homeless aren't impacted which is very telling.

And if hospitals are so over burdened that they are turning away the unvaccinated, then who is taking up all the beds?

This is all political theater by the left and nothing more.
We are worse off because of anti-vaxxing and the rise of the much more contagious delta variant.
I do not know about the Amish. Next time I go down to south central Ohio, I'll check it out.
Who is in the beds? Those unvaccinated and sick before the overcrowding and those sick from other causes. You know, like before Covid.
No, it is not political theatre. Ask the families of the 700K+ who have died from Covid.

Reactions: indy35
We are worse off because of anti-vaxxing and the rise of the much more contagious delta variant.
I do not know about the Amish. Next time I go down to south central Ohio, I'll check it out.
Who is in the beds? Those unvaccinated and sick before the overcrowding and those sick from other causes. You know, like before Covid.
No, it is not political theatre. Ask the families of the 700K+ who have died from Covid.
Pretty much wrong on all counts. Here is an example, we are worse off at a rate of 300% higher than we were before the jab and the new variant can't even really be tested for.

If it isn't political theater then tell me, why is congress exempt from the jab and why did Bidet fake getting his booster shot on a fake stage? And I'll be sure to ask those families just as soon as you ask the families of those that died from getting the jab what they think.

Or why aren't the same rules being applied to all those illegals crossing the border that are coming in and spreading it more than the 'un-vaxed'.

It's all political theater in an effort to control.

Pretty much wrong on all counts. Here is an example, we are worse off at a rate of 300% higher than we were before the jab and the new variant can't even really be tested for.

If it isn't political theater then tell me, why is congress exempt from the jab and why did Bidet fake getting his booster shot on a fake stage? And I'll be sure to ask those families just as soon as you ask the families of those that died from getting the jab.

It's all political theater.
Lolol mercy you’re way off the deep end. Thanks for the laugh.

The irony of your statement is clearly lost on you. Your lack of self-awareness and mental illness continues.
Are you selling tickets for your clown show? Because I’d happily buy one in the front row. Must watch!

ADVERTISEMENT