ADVERTISEMENT

The Olympics opening ceremony

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
WTF was that?
What do drag queens and mocking Christianity have to do with the Olympics?
Even the lefty libs thought this was weird and inappropriate.
Apparently they didn't learn anything from Bud Light......

WTF was that?
What do drag queens and mocking Christianity have to do with the Olympics?
Even the lefty libs thought this was weird and inappropriate.
Apparently they didn't learn anything from Bud Light......

What it became for me ...... took a guy excited to watch as a former track guy, to now motivation for me NOT to even watch.

What it became for me ...... took a guy excited to watch as a former track guy, to now motivation for me NOT to even watch.
Yup, former swimmer and at least trials level hopeful. No interest now and the reaction of some have me now rethinking my online presence and what groups I want to be associated with.

While some of the left have said this was too far, there is no shortage who have no issue telling Christians to shut up and take it too.

It’s the surrender French being French. It happens to every empire, they get fat and surrender. France has rolled out the red carpet and the Olympic ceremony was a 200+ year review that our far left defends because it’s what they aspire to be.

The US is beginning to tilt and it’s not because of Trump, contrary to the MSM. China has become the global power and none of the Democrats care, certainly not Biden as he was on their payroll (or at least his kid was, thanks to Air Force 2).

Last edited:
Yup, former swimmer and at least trials level hopeful. No interest now and the reaction of some have me now rethinking my online presence and what groups I want to be associated with.

While some of the left have said this was too far, there is no shortage who have no issue telling Christians to shut up and take it too.
Christianity is a restraint on government control and attacking it makes sense for those that want to grow the government to more control over your life. Ultimately is your faith in a creator or in the government? They “can” be inversely correlated…

It’s the surrender French being French. It happens to every empire, they get fat and surrender. France has rolled out the red carpet and the Olympic ceremony was a 200+ year review that our far left defends because it’s what they aspire to be.

The US is beginning to tilt and it’s not because of Trump, contrary to the MSM. China has become the global power and none of the Democrats care, certainly not Biden as he was on their payroll (or at least his kid was, thanks to Air Force 2).
Yep when some were touting Russia as the threat it was always China

Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT