ADVERTISEMENT

The new NEA wack job

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
This woman is 100% what Dems stand for. Dems like her make me so happy I am not a Dem anymore.....

She promoted sex change procedures for youth & has talked her liberal organization to embrace that. Thus, @ the NEA’s representative assembly, delegates approved a new measure that calls for the organization and its members to promote sex-change procedures for LGBTQ youth.
You see the students are not the parent's, but belong to the educators in her opinion.

Here check out her Hiltlarian style....wow!!
She's friggin NUT$!!

Why are schools are bad. A poster child for home school &; school choice.

The whole speech (below) is leftist propaganda. And the segment above isn't the only crazy wacked out moment. Her Alphabet segment goes WAY off the rails. This is a good look @ what the left now is right here.....

Last edited:
This woman is 100% what Dems stand for. Dems like her make me so happy I am not a Dem anymore.....

She promoted sex change procedures for youth & has talked her liberal organization to embrace that. Thus, @ the NEA’s representative assembly, delegates approved a new measure that calls for the organization and its members to promote sex-change procedures for LGBTQ youth.
You see the students are not the parent's, but belong to the educators in her opinion.

Here check out her Hiltlarian style....wow!! She's friggin NUT$!!

Why are schools are bad. A poster child for home school &; school choice.

The whole speech (below) is leftist propaganda. And the segment above isn't the only crazy wacked out moment. Her Alphabet segment goes WAY off the rails. This is a good look @ what the left now is right here.....

Holy sheitz she is even doing the Nazi salute. That woman needs to be in an hospital.

Can you believe this woman is allowed anywhere near a classroom??? Oh my, a straight jacket is about the only thing she should be caught in.
Near a classroom? Near the outside world. That is like late night preachers and hate to say it and won't but I bet you know how certain people have a way of whipping people in to a frenzy and its not Donald Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT