ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer Down show.

Jan 3, 2015
I had just heard this morning that they are adding a new guy to the show in the afternoon. What happened to Stu? I always enjoyed listening to him in the afternoons. Thanks

Reactions: Roeder
I've missed him too. Hope he is doing ok. It was great having his perspective on football.

I had just heard this morning that they are adding a new guy to the show in the afternoon. What happened to Stu? I always enjoyed listening to him in the afternoons. Thanks

Wasn't there a thread back in July/August in which some posters were being very critical of Stu for his predictions of a relatively high number of freshmen playing this year? Can't remember the exact number but he had to be pretty darn close, if not even a little low.

Reactions: Purdue85
Was my thread jindy. He said he “wouldn’t be surprised to see as many as nine true freshmen start at some point this season”. If Cam Craig is credited with starting the Bucket game, then I think I counted eight.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
Was my thread jindy. He said he “wouldn’t be surprised to see as many as nine true freshmen start at some point this season”. If Cam Craig is credited with starting the Bucket game, then I think I counted eight.

Thanks - glad I didn't just imagine it. Guess he wasn't far off. Not sure but injuries may have helped(if that's the correct perspective) the final total.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT