ADVERTISEMENT

The Dems eating their own....

Too bad no republican will have the courage to publicly encourage former president Chump to not run in 2024.

The cries for slow Joe not to run in '24 are getting louder. When a libby rag like the Chicago Trib gets onboard, you know it's gaining steam.
He shouldn’t run.

Has Fox ran any stories to educate you about the mega donors who aren’t going to support trump this time around? Or the republicans blaming trump for the piss poor showing in the midterms? Or the republican politicians saying your party needs to move on?

Too bad no republican will have the courage to publicly encourage former president Chump to not run in 2024.
TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump

I was disappointed to hear Trump was running. I still think it's going to be DeSantis and a Haley/Scott/Gabbard/Rubio ticket. Trump just needs to get behind them and it's an easy win for the Republicans in '24

I was disappointed to hear Trump was running. I still think it's going to be DeSantis and a Haley/Scott/Gabbard/Rubio ticket. Trump just needs to get behind them and it's an easy win for the Republicans in '24
Lololol. You think the “best president in your lifetime” is gonna back the candidate that beats him in a primary? That is the most brain dead pipe dream you’ve ever uttered here, and that’s saying something. Goes to show how you easily you delude yourself about what he really is all about. Have you not been paying attention for 6 years? Dial back the medication.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Chump is not going to back no one but himself. He already has a dumb name for DeSantis.

ADVERTISEMENT