ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lies .....

How? Party hacks fill out a ballot for other people that don't intend to vote, then bribe them with a few bucks or a lotto ticket or a can of beer to sign it. Is that exact enough, Bob?
many people have moved or died and still left on the roles. Others have been supplied ballot(s) they didn't request. The honest people know cheating goes on, but some of the baby killers, cheating deniers, and girly men think they should get more than one vote. It has been hard on them and Elon Musk..not a conservative, has been a little tough on them, but for $8 you too can help a lib. ;)

Reactions: SKYDOG
Can you explain exactly the steps required for someone to vote as a dead person?
keep the name on the rolls and vote as that person. Richard Daley and Chicago were famous for it and why the joke...

Can you explain exactly the steps required for someone to vote as a dead person?
That would require him to stop and think for a moment, instead it’s easier to just go along with the propaganda that’s warped his mind.

keep the name on the rolls and vote as that person. Richard Daley and Chicago were famous for it and why the joke...
So people scan the obituaries, figure out which precinct the dead person would have voted in (which doesn’t have an ID requirement), and memorizes the dead person’s address (because when an ID isn’t required they many times will ask for your address).

This voter would have to be approximately the same age as the dead person (they have the date of birth, which they also might ask for).
This voter also takes the chance the poll worker might have known the dead person.
All this effort for one vote……..at the risk of being caught and charged with a felony.
Then you need to have enough of these idiots actually SUCCEED on a large scale for it to make a difference in an election.
Yeah, lol, happens all the time. Check your Alzheimer’s meds, this isn’t 1968.

Who says the dems are the only ones supposedly doing all this cheating? You’re telling me the trump supporters are above such things? Guess again. This probably a relative of yours.

Reactions: indy35
So people scan the obituaries, figure out which precinct the dead person would have voted in (which doesn’t have an ID requirement), and memorizes the dead person’s address (because when an ID isn’t required they many times will ask for your address).

This voter would have to be approximately the same age as the dead person (they have the date of birth, which they also might ask for).
This voter also takes the chance the poll worker might have known the dead person.
All this effort for one vote……..at the risk of being caught and charged with a felony.
Then you need to have enough of these idiots actually SUCCEED on a large scale for it to make a difference in an election.

Who says the dems are the only ones supposedly doing all this cheating? You’re telling me the trump supporters are above such things? Guess again. This probably a relative of yours.

Mail in ballot!

Man, I’m asking what is wrong with voting Sundays that they have to outlaw Sunday voting and you come back with they don’t want to work on Sunday.
No one wants to work Sundays. There are 6 other days to vote.

And more importantly, there’s no proof it suppresses any votes.

God love ya Bob...still trying label someone with so many different faces. Large scale (as if that is needed)...idiots succeed...Alzheimer meds...1968...relatives of mine and the TDS comment. "You’re telling me the trump supporters are above such things?" No Bob, I just played along with the joke of me voting dem after I die and listed Chicago and Daley relative to that joke.

Bob it’s hard to know if you are this gullible, or are this dumb. It’s not some “person.” Is this really how you think it works?

Precinct captains know the voter rolls. They pull the cards. They hold the cards. And at the end end of the night they wait for the call in how many votes they need to find. How can this happen? Because there are literally no Republican judges at many polling places. So machines in Milwaukee, Fulton County, Philly, Detroit, etc churn out the votes. The same places that takes days to count votes despite Brazil counting a whole country in one day. The same places that are in violation of Federal law for voter roll cleansing requirements. Some times dead people some time habitual non voters. And if you dont know you are showing your utter lack of knowledge and the multiple prosecutions lead by AUSA Dan Webb which detailed the massive voter fraud operation in Chicago. I I literally could spend each day of the next year sending you convictions of individual guilty of mail voter fraud, duplicate vote, granny harvesting. And you would not read and deny the existence of a court docket and prosecution.

Oddly, I have personal knowledge of a friend who went to vote in Chicago at the end of the night and was told he already voted and showed a signature that wasn’t his. He protested an filled out a provincial ballot. I’m sure they tossed it.

I say we adopt the French process for voting, Removes almost all chance for irregularity. What is your opposition to the French model?

Bob it’s hard to know if you are this gullible, or are this dumb. It’s not some “person.” Is this really how you think it works?

Precinct captains know the voter rolls. They pull the cards. They hold the cards. And at the end end of the night they wait for the call in how many votes they need to find. How can this happen? Because there are literally no Republican judges at many polling places. So machines in Milwaukee, Fulton County, Philly, Detroit, etc churn out the votes. The same places that takes days to count votes despite Brazil counting a whole country in one day. The same places that are in violation of Federal law for voter roll cleansing requirements. Some times dead people some time habitual non voters. And if you dont know you are showing your utter lack of knowledge and the multiple prosecutions lead by AUSA Dan Webb which detailed the massive voter fraud operation in Chicago. I I literally could spend each day of the next year sending you convictions of individual guilty of mail voter fraud, duplicate vote, granny harvesting. And you would not read and deny the existence of a court docket and prosecution.

Oddly, I have personal knowledge of a friend who went to vote in Chicago at the end of the night and was told he already voted and showed a signature that wasn’t his. He protested an filled out a provincial ballot. I’m sure they tossed it.

I say we adopt the French process for voting, Removes almost all chance for irregularity. What is your opposition to the French model?
So if we give you a French model, you will no longer be a crazy-ass election denier?

Deal.

By the way, I’m not an election denier, but I would also like a French model.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. He showed up to vote and was told he already did. He was disgusted, but didn’t pursue it. Seems to happen more than people think.

Bob, the fraud works because the people approving the ballots are part of it.

Of course repubs can cheat too, but the far more likely cheating locations are the big cities run by large, corrupt political machines - and that is predominately dems because of the mindless voting of blacks who keep them in power despite the crime and horrible schools of those cities.

Of course repubs can cheat too, but the far more likely cheating locations are the big cities run by large political machines - and that is predominately dems because of the mindless voting of blacks who keep them in power despite the crime and horrible schools of those cities.

Ohhhhh boy. There's a hot take for you all.

A quick clarification please: what explains the rampant crime and horrible schools in white rural areas?

Of course repubs can cheat too, but the far more likely cheating locations are the big cities run by large, corrupt political machines - and that is predominately dems because of the mindless voting of blacks who keep them in power despite the crime and horrible schools of those cities.
TOP TEN CRIME RATE STATES

10. Arizona

• Violent crime rate:
474.9 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 369 (19th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 740 adults per 100,000 (6th highest)

• Poverty rate: 14% (14th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Tucson

There were 474.9 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in Arizona in 2018 – more than the 380.6 per 100,000 national rate. The state's higher-than-average violent crime rate still represents a marked improvement from 2017, when there were 505.7 incidents per 100,000 people. The state reported a 4.5% reduction in the number of violent crimes committed between 2017 and 2018 – greater than the 3% national improvement.

As is often the case in states with high crime, Arizona has a relatively large prison population. There are 740 adults incarcerated in state and federal prisons for every 100,000 state residents 18 and over, the sixth highest imprisonment rate among states.

9. South Carolina

• Violent crime rate:
488.3 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 392 (16th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 494 adults per 100,000 (23rd highest)

• Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Greenwood

South Carolina is one of five southern states to rank among the 10 most dangerous states in the country. There were 24,825 violent crimes in the state in 2018, or 488.3 for every 100,000 people. Aggravated assualt and murder are especially concentrated in the state. There were 7.7 homicides and 362.8 aggravated assaults for every 100,000 people in South Carolina in 2018, the sixth and seventh highest rates among states, respectively.

8. Missouri

• Violent crime rate:
502.1 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 607 (8th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 687 adults per 100,000 (7th highest)

• Poverty rate: 13.2% (19th highest)

• Most dangerous city: St. Louis

Missouri is one of only eight states nationwide with a violent crime rate of more than 500 incidents per 100,000. Crime in Missouri is generally concentrated in major cities. In St. Louis, for example, there were 1,800.4 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in 2018, nearly five times the national violent crime rate of 380.6 per 100,000.

The murder rate in Missouri is particularly high. There were 607 homicides in the state in 2018, equal to 9.9 for every 100,000 people, the second highest murder rate of any state, after only Lousiana.

7. Alabama

• Violent crime rate:
519.6 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 383 (18th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 626 adults per 100,000 (10th highest)

• Poverty rate: 16.8% (7th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Anniston

Alabama's violent crime rate of 519.6 incidents per 100,000 is the seventh highest among states. In the United States, poorer areas tend to have higher crime rates, and Alabama is no exception. The state's poverty rate of 16.8% is also the seventh highest in the country and well above the 13.1% national poverty rate.

Aggravated assualt and murder are especially concentrated in the state. There were 7.8 homicides and 387.6 aggravated assaults for every 100,000 people in Alabama in 2018, each the fifth highest rate among states.

6. Louisiana

• Violent crime rate:
537.5 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 530 (12th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 942 adults per 100,000 (the highest)

• Poverty rate: 18.6% (3rd highest)

• Most dangerous city: Opelousas

There were 25,049 violent crimes committed in Louisiana in 2018, or 537.5 for every 100,000 people – the sixth highest among states. Louisiana also locks up a larger share of its population than any other state. There are 942 adults incarcerated in Louisiana state and federal prisons for every 100,000 residents 18 and older, the highest imprisonment rate of any state.

Crime rates tend to be higher in lower income areas with limited economic opportunity. In Louisiana, 18.6% of the population lives below the poverty line compared to 13.1% of Americans. Additionally, 4.9% of the state's labor force was out of work in 2018, well above the 3.9% national unemployment rate.

5. Nevada

• Violent crime rate:
541.1 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 202 (25th lowest)

• Imprisonment rate: 584 adults per 100,000 (13th highest)

• Poverty rate: 12.9% (23rd highest)

• Most dangerous city: North Las Vegas

The number of violent crimes committed in Nevada in 2018 fell by 1.5% from 2017 to 2018. The state also reported near nation-leading declines in murder and robbery, 24.1% and 20.2%, respectively. Still, the state also reported a 22.8% increase in rape over the same period, the second largest increase among states, and its overall violent crime rate of 541.1 per 100,000 people is the fifth highest in the country.

North Las Vegas ranks as the most dangerous city in Nevada, with a violent crime rate of 966.1 per 100,000.

4. Arkansas

• Violent crime rate:
543.6 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 216 (23rd highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 781 adults per 100,000 (4th highest)

• Poverty rate: 17.2% (5th highest)

• Most dangerous city: West Memphis

Despite a slightly larger than average 3.6% reduction in violent crime from 2017 to 2018, Arkansas ranks among the five most dangerous states in the country. There were 543.6 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in the state in 2018, far higher than the 380.6 per 100,000 national rate.

Arkansas's violent crime rate is due in no small part to the concentration of violence in a handful of cities. For example, in Pine Bluff there were 1,609.2 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in 2018. In West Memphis, the most dangerous city in the state, there were 1,970.2 per 100,000.

3. Tennessee

• Violent crime rate:
623.7 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 498 (13th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 553 adults per 100,000 (18th highest)

• Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Memphis

Tennessee has the highest violent crime rate of any state in the South and the third highest of any state nationwide. There were 42,226, violent crimes in Tennessee in 2018, more than double the number reported in Virginia, a state home to over 1.5 million more people than Tennessee.

Much of the violence reported in Tennessee in 2018 was committed in Memphis. The city accounted for roughly 30% of all violent crime in Tennessee and ranks as the most dangerous city in the state with a violent crime rate of 1,943.2 per 100,000.

2. New Mexico

• Violent crime rate:
856.6 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 167 (22nd lowest)

• Imprisonment rate: 448 adults per 100,000 (23rd lowest)

• Poverty rate: 19.5% (2nd highest)

• Most dangerous city: Gallup

New Mexico's violent crime rate of 856.6 incidents per 100,000 people is the highest in the contiguous 48 states and second highest nationwide. There were 17,949 violent crimes reported in New Mexico in 2018, a 10.1% increase from the previous year and the largest increase of any state.

Crime tends to be higher in areas where large shares of the population are struggling. In New Mexico, which is one of only two states with a violent crime rate more than double the national average, 19.5% of the population lives below the poverty line

1. Alaska

• Violent crime rate:
885 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 47 (12th lowest)

• Imprisonment rate: 343 adults per 100,000 (14th lowest)

• Poverty rate: 10.9% (13th lowest)

• Most dangerous city: Anchorage

There were 885 violent crimes in Alaska for every 100,000 people in 2018, the most of any state and well above the national rate of 380.6 per 100,000. As is typically the case, aggravated assault accounts for the vast majority of violence in the state.

Rape, too, is especially common in Alaska. There were 161.6 rapes reported for every 100,000 people in Alaska in 2018, by far the highest rape rate of any state. Crime can tend to concentrate in areas that lack economic opportunity. In Alaska, 6.6% of the population was out of a job in 2018, the highest annual unemployment rate among states.

Ohhhhh boy. There's a hot take for you all.

A quick clarification please: what explains the rampant crime and horrible schools in white rural areas?
Odd question for this thread, but the primary causes are poverty and drug abuse.

Surprised you didn't know that, but I am glad to be able to help you because you can take your new knowledge back to the leoosier board and enlighten them about their surroundings.

Uh oh! Someone is racist.

Alaska has a high crime rate. I don’t think there are many blacks living in Alaska.

Odd question for this thread, but the primary causes are poverty and drug abuse.

Surprised you didn't know that, but I am glad to be able to help you because you can take your new knowledge back to the leoosier board and enlighten them about their surroundings.
Okay -- let's summarize the Riveting view on crime and race:
  • Inner city "...crime and horrible schools" are caused by the "mindless voting of blacks..."
  • Whereas crime and horrible schools in white rural areas is primarily caused by "poverty and drug abuse."
Looks like according to you, the black folks did it to themselves because they are "mindless" but the white folks are the victim of circumstances. Thanks so much, David Riveting Duke.

Last edited:
Okay -- let's summarize the Riveting view on crime and race:
  • Inner city "...crime and horrible schools" are caused by the "mindless voting of blacks..."
  • Whereas crime and horrible schools in white rural areas is primarily caused by "poverty and drug abuse."
Looks like according to you, the black folks did it to themselves because they are "mindless" but the white folks are the victim of circumstances. Thanks so much, David Riveting Duke.
Ok, JMac, point to where I said what you are claiming to be my view in the first bullet.

I didn't say that at all, as I suspect you already know. Admit it.

“Not I”, said the king. Don’t put that on me. You and others on this site are clearly racist. I have not said one racist thing since I been on this site.
Sure you have. You constantly make racist comments about blacks who think outside the prescribed dem groupthink that you follow so faithfully.

Prove to me that people are cheating. There is absolutely no evidence of any so called widespread cheating in any method of voting, let alone mail-in.
When the chain of custody is broken on a ballot it is invalid. That's why most states make it illegal (at least it used to be until the Dems used Covid to push emergency voting laws, that they will never give up mind you). So they go out and solicit people for votes that have no business voting because they don't have the first goddamn clue as to what is actually going on in this country. That includes people that are practically vegetables in nursing homes.

When the chain of custody is broken on a ballot it is invalid. That's why most states make it illegal (at least it used to be until the Dems used Covid to push emergency voting laws, that they will never give up mind you). So they go out and solicit people for votes that have no business voting because they don't have the first goddamn clue as to what is actually going on in this country. That includes people that are practically vegetables in nursing homes.
If being stupid and having no clue about politics and current events should disqualify people from voting, 90% of those that attend trump rallies would stay home on Election Day.

But that’s not how our republic works. You want to change that?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
If being stupid and having no clue about politics and current events should disqualify people from voting, 90% of those that attend trump rallies would stay home on Election Day.

Can you list any Trump policies that you think were not in the best interests of the US?

Reactions: Boilermaker03

This just shows how out of touch you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT