ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lies .....

James Comey & Lois Lerner say, "Hi".

You've really grown comfortable wearing your rectum as a stocking cap. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't man it isn't true.
You mean the James Comey that announced an investigation into Hillary days before election day? That's your proof of FBI malfeasance? Bringing up Lois Lerner only shows that you still to this day believe the Fox News lies about the IRS. That was debunked years ago btw. There are some mentally deranged right wingers here, but man you might take the cake.

Reactions: rezzerfly
Predators stealing votes? You're making a claim with no evidence (might as well start calling this the "BoilerMadness special").
I can't tell whether you're so naive/stupid that you've never heard of this happening or you're in your usual "Deny all the corrupt/illegal things the Dems do." mode. I'll give you some credit for intelligence and assume you're just denying how corrupt your party is.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You mean the James Comey that announced an investigation into Hillary days before election day? That's your proof of FBI malfeasance? Bringing up Lois Lerner only shows that you still to this day believe the Fox News lies about the IRS. That was debunked years ago btw. There are some mentally deranged right wingers here, but man you might take the cake.
Yeah, the James Comey who set Trump up with the phony FiSA warrants, which tried to implicate him in Russian Collusion, which HRC originated. Nothing to see here.

The FBI having a private meeting with HRC and her staff and assisting in smashing their phones (destroying evidence). I'm sure they'd do it for anybody.

HRC got off easy with Comey's announcement, since she could very easily have gone to jail for all the classified material she had on an unauthorized, unsecure server, which she set up to avoid FOIA requests. HRC has always been crooked and Comey saved her ass.

The FBI sitting on Hunter Biden's laptop for three years and taking NO ACTION and it was filled with actionable material. Still nothing to see.

Regarding Lois Lerner, it wasn't debunked, it was swept under the rug, so as not to embarrass Obama. The US paid millions of dollars in penalties to plaintiffs, who sued the IRS, due to her actions. You can read all about it in the link, but read it all, since it gets better the further you go.

You need to get out of your Echo Chamber and find out what's really happening in the world. When all your sources give you all the same news in the same words, that's not news. That's indoctrination. Look for different spins on the news, then you can decide what makes the most sense. It's called thinking. You may want to try it sometime.

Last edited:
Do you mean like the voter suppression laws enacted in GA 2 years ago, that Biden said was Jim Crow 2.0? The laws that ended up with RECORD Black voting in the state this year.

Either those White Supremacists in GA suck at suppression, or Stacy Abrams and Biden were lying. I'd bet on the latter.
Yes, those laws. I’ve said this before. These laws may have backfired. After enacting the voter suppression laws, black radio, churches, organizations got the word out to get out and vote. Therefore, you can argue whether or not these laws worked or not. What you can’t argue is that the intent to suppress or make it harder to vote was there. These laws did not just single out black folks. These laws were meant to make it harder for democrats in general because they restricted voting methods that the Dems like.

• Haha
Yes, those laws. I’ve said this before. These laws may have backfired. After enacting the voter suppression laws, black radio, churches, organizations got the word out to get out and vote. Therefore, you can argue whether or not these laws worked or not. What you can’t argue is that the intent to suppress or make it harder to vote was there. These laws did not just single out black folks. These laws were meant to make it harder for democrats in general because they restricted voting methods that the Dems like.
What voting methods do only the Dems like that are restricted? Voting multiple times? Voting after death?

You've got about a month to vote. You can vote in person or by mail. If you want to vote, what's stopping you? If the options are the same for EVERYONE, why do they only make it harder for Dems to vote. Makes no sense.

The Black & the Dem voter turnout indicate that none of you were restricted from voting in any way, so what's the issue?

Last edited:
Hint: That technology was available in the 1950s.

Mail is the easiest way to cheat, which is why Dems like it so much.
Again, republicans don’t vote by mail? Your argument here is just beyond stupid since voting by mail isn’t exclusive to one party.

You’re truly grasping, old man. Go to bed.

• Haha
Again, republicans don’t vote by mail? Your argument here is just beyond stupid since voting by mail isn’t exclusive to one party.

You’re truly grasping, old man. Go to bed.
Willful ignorance seems to be your strong suit. Sure, I've voted by mail. When I was in the Navy and on deployment, I requested an absentee ballot and voted. There was control on that ballot. I requested it - I received it and voted - I sent the ballot back and they were able to compare my signature to the one I had on record. A solid chain of custody on the ballot. I have no problem with that.

Unfortunately, the Dems want to spam ballots out to people, who didn't request them and may not even realize that they were receiving one. They use outdated voting registries, so people, who have moved or died still receive ballots. There is NO chain of custody and ballot harvesting becomes fairly easy.

When you make it increasingly easier to cheat, people will cheat more. Having watched politics in this country for over 60 years, there is no doubt in my mind that the only reason the Dems keep expanding the number of days to vote and keep pushing spamming mail-in ballots, is because they can cheat their little hearts out.

Yes, I remember the good old days of Boss Daley in Chicago, where opponents votes ended up in lake Michigan and when Republicans died, they were born again as Democrats and voted prolifically. I know the Dems thirst for power hasn't abated and anything is fair, as long as it increases their power. Occasionally they get caught, but the reward seems to be worth the risk.

The Dems aggressively push the limits and for some reason, the Reps don't. More integrity, perhaps? Who knows?

So do blacks and democrats have a legitimate beef with the red states that changed voting laws to benefit the repubs? You know, the voter suppression laws.
You mean the voter suppression laws that had MORE black voters turn out after the laws were passed? You need mental help.

So you think people in nursing homes shouldn't be able to vote? We just make it where people that live in certain communities don't get to exercise their rights? What about people that live in nursing homes for physical issues? They don't get to vote? Do we send examiners into each community for everyone to take a test?

Your argument still makes no sense. People able to vote outside of the Tuesday election day does absolutely nothing to call into question the integrity of the election.
When they can't even move, speak or write. Yeah, I'd say there is no way anyone could say what they want to vote for.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I responding to Skydog's statement that people in nursing homes shouldn't vote. It's a ridiculous assertion, it doesn't even begin to support his argument that any votes outside of the Tuesday Election day call into question the credibility of the vote. Skydog's post says he wouldn't even want an absentee ballot since it wouldn't be part of Tuesday's election.

Predators stealing votes? You're making a claim with no evidence (might as well start calling this the "BoilerMadness special").
There's TONS of evidence of predators stealing votes.

Might want to look before speaking out your ass next time.

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
OR, those laws weren't about suppressing black votes. Ever think that is a possibility?

Willful ignorance seems to be your strong suit. Sure, I've voted by mail. When I was in the Navy and on deployment, I requested an absentee ballot and voted. There was control on that ballot. I requested it - I received it and voted - I sent the ballot back and they were able to compare my signature to the one I had on record. A solid chain of custody on the ballot. I have no problem with that.

Unfortunately, the Dems want to spam ballots out to people, who didn't request them and may not even realize that they were receiving one. They use outdated voting registries, so people, who have moved or died still receive ballots. There is NO chain of custody and ballot harvesting becomes fairly easy.

When you make it increasingly easier to cheat, people will cheat more. Having watched politics in this country for over 60 years, there is no doubt in my mind that the only reason the Dems keep expanding the number of days to vote and keep pushing spamming mail-in ballots, is because they can cheat their little hearts out.

Yes, I remember the good old days of Boss Daley in Chicago, where opponents votes ended up in lake Michigan and when Republicans died, they were born again as Democrats and voted prolifically. I know the Dems thirst for power hasn't abated and anything is fair, as long as it increases their power. Occasionally they get caught, but the reward seems to be worth the risk.

The Dems aggressively push the limits and for some reason, the Reps don't. More integrity, perhaps? Who knows?
Don't confuse the man. His head might explode if he actually has to consider the fact that Democrats aren't squeaky clean.

OR, those laws weren't about suppressing black votes. Ever think that is a possibility?
No, not a possibility.

Those law changes in the red states, even though they started out that way after 2009, weren’t just about suppressing black votes. They morphed onto suppressing the democrats as a whole because these laws were aimed at the voting methods that democrats have enjoyed. Absentee, mail in, drop boxes era. Now back to the black voter. Getting rid of Sunday voting was a clear and obvious attempt to curtail black voters. The repub strategist know that blacks liked “Souls to the Polls” voting on Sunday. GA tried to remove it until they got so much flack they kept it. Removed in other red states, though.

The bottom line is that the intent to suppress was there by the red states whether they were successful or not.

Had I been asked after the election, was Biden fairly elected I would say....no. That doesn't mean I don't think he is our President. So it is how the questions were asked. Often media asks questions in certain ways to push certain narratives......do you really believe we have 50 million election deniers as the false surveys would suggest?? If so, seek help.

Clearly those polls reflect the people that thought the election was unfair due to....
1. How the media hid the Hunter Biden story.
2. How election rules were unfairly changed by courts against the state constitution rules in states like PA.

Those are undeniable facts of the election which made it unfair. But just because it was unfair, doesn't make those people election deniers......which the media tried so hard to twist them into, so weak minded Dems would believe their narrative they wanted to push.
I see you are still one of those. And that is why we laugh.
Perhaps you recall a previous comment about conspiracy theories independent thinkers, relevant knowledge in the appropriate domain and perhaps statistical understandings for relevant insight? Some may recall Susan Rice and the video, the Russian probe, Twitter…Facebook and the general media presenting what they wanted and hiding what they didn’t want. Some may understand numbers and there are others that will parrot what the media wants. There are gullible people on both sides, but how many can go into that gullible take without parroting the media’s take? Kind of back to your independent thinking and relevant knowledge in the appropriate domain

Now we know Thomas Sowell isn’t as smart as some that regurgitate the media in this forum. We have all been blessed with the decades of study and brilliant insight outside the parroting from the media in various books and academic methods of discernment employed in this forum. It is a tome of intellectual heft by the left represented by so many posts of logical, independent thought . There is also ample evidence that the media should be trusted. Just ask them or look it up on the net. Look at all the investigations into the Clinton Foundation through Hunter’s laptop and the coverage into those or even questions supplied to Hillary in her debate. There is no bias from all eating from the same trough. There is no bias in the FBI, IRS or even hiding the Ray Epps or whether any FBI was involved in the violent riot where an unarmed lady was killed. People must learn to protest in more peaceful means like The Summer Of Love which too had political and media support as the peaceful way of protesting

Long before the special events and circumstances of Biden’s election Thomas Sowell had concerns about Voter I.D. and suppression as well as the Old Dominion study that was misunderstood by Trump (Hillary would have still won the popular vote) and the left not wanting to credit the findings by Jesse Richman. In times like these when things don’t make much sense, I look to the anchors and such various media outlets, not just on voting information, but on climate change as well.

There is no reason to follow the money since it is the meteorologists with regression understandings that are shouting the loudest on climate change…or is it? Still, for those that may not consider those sources as bastions of truth for some odd reason I suggest listening to Eric Holder and John Brennan for starters. Like Merrick Garland…Eric Holder and John Brennan are straight shooters…like so many others I could name.

No, not a possibility.

Those law changes in the red states, even though they started out that way after 2009, weren’t just about suppressing black votes. They morphed onto suppressing the democrats as a whole because these laws were aimed at the voting methods that democrats have enjoyed. Absentee, mail in, drop boxes era. Now back to the black voter. Getting rid of Sunday voting was a clear and obvious attempt to curtail black voters. The repub strategist know that blacks liked “Souls to the Polls” voting on Sunday. GA tried to remove it until they got so much flack they kept it. Removed in other red states, though.

The bottom line is that the intent to suppress was there by the red states whether they were successful or not.
"They morphed onto suppressing the democrats as a whole because these laws were aimed at the voting methods that democrats have enjoyed"

Yes, it's called cheating. LOL

"They morphed onto suppressing the democrats as a whole because these laws were aimed at the voting methods that democrats have enjoyed"

Yes, it's called cheating. LOL
Here we go again with this crap. Who cheated and where is your evidence?

Reactions: indy35
Mail in ballots are an easy way to cheat. If you can’t see it then there’s nothing else to discuss.
Prove to me that people are cheating. There is absolutely no evidence of any so called widespread cheating in any method of voting, let alone mail-in.

Mail in ballots are an easy way to cheat. If you can’t see it then there’s nothing else to discuss.
How? Tell us exactly. Assuming you are aware of how they actually work.
Of course you don’t want to discuss it because you’re all about “asking questions “ with no answers.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
You guys (puff, bob, bin) are missing the main point. If mail in voting is susceptible to cheating then yes, both parties can and probably do partake of it.
What is ridiculous is the statement that voter suppression is because they suppressed voting paths that the democrats liked. In what way, shape or form do dems vote differently than the pubs? How are dem votes suppressed in a way that everyone else is not suppressed also? There is all kind of stupid s**t thrown around on this site but this just absolutely dumbfounds me that someone believes that selective voter suppression is occurring. If Republican legislators are that good then they should get some credit for genius legal creation. Personally I do not think they are quite that clever.

You guys (puff, bob, bin) are missing the main point. If mail in voting is susceptible to cheating then yes, both parties can and probably do partake of it.
What is ridiculous is the statement that voter suppression is because they suppressed voting paths that the democrats liked. In what way, shape or form do dems vote differently than the pubs? How are dem votes suppressed in a way that everyone else is not suppressed also? There is all kind of stupid s**t thrown around on this site but this just absolutely dumbfounds me that someone believes that selective voter suppression is occurring. If Republican legislators are that good then they should get some credit for genius legal creation. Personally I do not think they are quite that clever.
Dude, it's simple math. Both Dem and repub political strategists know know the voting patterns of how people vote. That is their job. They know that more dems historically vote absentee, Sunday (Souls to the Polls), mail in etc. Removing Sunday voting was a clear and obvious way to curtail black voters in particular. You can argue whether or not mail in voting is prone to cheating but there is nothing wrong with voting on Sundays. You disenfranchise a few here and there and the district is won. You can also argue whether vote suppression works or not but the intention was certainly there. Back in 2009, republican lawmakers in PA and FL admitted that they were trying to suppress the votes after Obama won.

Back to the last couple of election cycles, the voter suppression attempt seems to have backfired. Since the talk of voter suppression and the laws changed in red states, black radio, churches, and organizations along with the general democratic outlets have mobilized people to get their butts out and vote. Aggressive voter registration drives were enacted in the past few years.

Of course you don’t want to discuss it because you’re all about “asking questions “ with no answers.
Faux News tells these folks that mail in voting is prone to cheating.

Can a family member or friend help a person vote in a voting booth? I’d say no. Can a family member or friend fill out a mail in ballot for an elderly person or anyone for that matter? I’d say yes. Can people fill out ballots for others not interested in the election? I’d say yes. Do these same people then drop off these votes in a ballot box? I’d say yes.

Can a family member or friend help a person vote in a voting booth? I’d say no. Can a family member or friend fill out a mail in ballot for an elderly person or anyone for that matter? I’d say yes. Can people fill out ballots for others not interested in the election? I’d say yes. Do these same people then drop off these votes in a ballot box? I’d say yes.
You say this. You say that. But what is actually happening is little to no fraud reported.

Prove to me that people are cheating. There is absolutely no evidence of any so called widespread cheating in any method of voting, let alone mail-in.
I "doubt" there is any widespread cheating. It doesn't have to be widespread for problems. Just a few counties in a few states is all it takes nationally or a few counties within a state for the state.

The Dems got that and ran with it when Hillary had the most votes, but not in the right areas and lost to Trump. Even after supplying her with the questions in her party debate and the Russian Probe getting pushed by the FBI and media...Trump got the electorial votes and all hidden hell broke loose for all to see.

This angered the left and soon there were many calls to do away with the Republic, as well as to pack the courts. The dems wanted 51 wolves and 49 sheep to decide what to eat for dinner, not all, but there are enough dumb ones to not understand the pitfalls of democracy. My preference as I said over two years ago was all voting in person on one day and not connected to servers, except for those that have verified extenuating circumstances and then with requisite verification. Anything else absolutely allows cheating. The process has to be robust to prevent manipulation of votes.

How? Party hacks fill out a ballot for other people that don't intend to vote, then bribe them with a few bucks or a lotto ticket or a can of beer to sign it. Is that exact enough, Bob?

ADVERTISEMENT