ADVERTISEMENT

The best Zach Edey edit I've seen...Memphis fans are beside themselves that they doubted his bonafides.

The only question (ever) was if he's 'just' a rotation type guy (now) or if he's a borderline all star in time. (yes, future). He's always going to struggle with the fastest guys but there will also be times where they can't utilize that.

Reactions: Abugabby
The only question (ever) was if he's 'just' a rotation type guy (now) or if he's a borderline all star in time. (yes, future). He's always going to struggle with the fastest guys but there will also be times where they can't utilize that.
What ppl don’t understand is that those “fastest guys”, blow by everyone. No bigs can stay with them. Doesn’t matter if they’re Zach’s height or a few inches shorter.

Gobert, the DPOTY, got sought out and cooked by the Mavs (ok Luka isn’t that fast but Kyrie is) allll series long. Wemby may be the only 7 footer who could keep up.

I hope you are right, but let's keep in mind the summer league is not nba level talent for the most part - so it may be too soon to say.
Understood. But the point that Sain was making is that he initially relied on the conentional "wisdom" and what other people were saying to decide whether Edey would be a good pick. When he actually watched Zack, he had to change his mind. Anyone who watches that video would have to agree. I would like to see someone post a video of all of the plays that cast doubt on Edey's potential.

I like the Grizzlies' response to questions about Edey's ability to match up. The rest of the NBA has to figure out how to match up with him.

As are those fast guys going to struggle against Zach.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
That video brought back a lot of good memories, it's a fun highlight real. Lots and lots and lots of dunks. I would recommend turning the volume off, the music is vulgar.

Reactions: punaj and 22larry22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT