ADVERTISEMENT

The Bat Signal is out!

Dang... just checked, and they've lost a LOT over the past few seasons.

14 decommits just last year.

Must be that great coach, Les Miles.

Wish we would have landed him...
They actually had JaMarr Chase committed at one point. He had over 1700 receiving yards and 20 TDs last year.

i know this is usually a signal from Brady B and/or Eron H., but is this now a punch line?
I've not seen anything indicating updated news, but I'm not a premium GBI member either.

I worked in and around New Orleans for a few years in late 80's. A buddy at work said a kid was coming by the office to look at his car he was selling before going to college. I missed the kid when he came by the office, but afterwards my friend told me the kid was headed to PU to play football. He bought the car.

That kid was Ernest Calloway, a WR, from the Westbank and John Ehret HS, who had a very good career on some not so good Boiler teams for Akers and Colletto. I was back in the Midwest by this time, so always gave my friend back in NOLA updates on how well "the kid who bought your car" was doing.
Ernie Calloway! I played with him on the local Lafayette "semi-pro" team, in 05-06.
He was probably in his late 30's then, but he could still run step for step with us 18 yr olds! Great personality too! Everyone loved Ernie. I believe he moved back to Nola, in 07, haven't seen him since.

Reactions: tjreese
I take it that the bat signal was for Deion Burks who delayed his commitment for a specific date. Could there be another out there that this relates to?

Is there a "tic" missing on this? Aren't long snappers usually preferred walk-ons?
I thought it was so ridiculous that a TIC wasnt necessray. Apparently i ws wrong.

Hope and Hazell gave scholarship offers to LS. Schmidt and Makowski were scholarship players from the start. Brohm has not yet.

I thought it was so ridiculous that a TIC wasnt necessray. Apparently i ws wrong.

Hope and Hazell gave scholarship offers to LS. Schmidt and Makowski were scholarship players from the start. Brohm has not yet.
Not to get in a pissing match over the obvious tic nature of your original post but if our previous two coaches gave scholarships to a LS than was your post obviously tic?

Not to get in a pissing match over the obvious tic nature of your original post but if our previous two coaches gave scholarships to a LS than was your post obviously tic?
I figured the 5 star before it would signal its ridiculousness.

Reactions: Biggie357
Rivals doesn't rate LS. He's actually rated the #1 LS in the country by one of the LS/P/K rating services.

200.gif

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT