ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Purdue

May 14, 2014
Attended the game in my Northwestern gear and enjoyed the experience. Purdue fans were interactive and treated us great. Very classy fan base. The workers were very helpful and the whole game experience was professionally run. Thank you Purdue.

Also, Rondale is ALREADY a star. Things are certainly looking up in West L. Next year could be the break out year, but I still see the potential for a very good year this season. Would not be shocked if you upset Wisconsin and see you crushing Minny and Nebby.

Thanks.Your team really hit the jackpot with Fitzgerald.I can remember when it was embarassing to lose to Northwestern ,but it sure isnt anymore..IU fans sometimes whine about how they are in the rugged Big Ten ,East ,and how lucky Purdue has it in the West.How often has IU beat the Wildcats this century?Very few times .

I've been saying all off season NW should be pre-season ranked 23-25 range. I figured if Purdue won it would likely be <3 pts and if NW won it would be ~5pts. They're evenly matched right now. But NW experience and fundamentals get them probably 2-3 wins many teams lose for lacking in those areas. That was the case Thursday night

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
Attended the game in my Northwestern gear and enjoyed the experience. Purdue fans were interactive and treated us great. Very classy fan base. The workers were very helpful and the whole game experience was professionally run. Thank you Purdue.

Also, Rondale is ALREADY a star. Things are certainly looking up in West L. Next year could be the break out year, but I still see the potential for a very good year this season. Would not be shocked if you upset Wisconsin and see you crushing Minny and Nebby.

THIS

Is how a classy fan posts on another school's forum.

Happy to have you in WL. Come again. You have a solid team.

Thank you! I've enjoyed a number of games in Evanston over the past 20 years or so. It was always an easy ticket and seating was really decent.

Good luck going forward. The better you do, the better this loss will look to us.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
ADVERTISEMENT