ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Joe Biden!

SCBoiler1

Sophomore
Feb 10, 2014
I just wanted to come on this board and give a shout out to Joe Biden for his leadership. July unemployment was at a 50+ year low, wage growth was up 5.2%, gas prices fell 66 cents per gallon, and the S&P was up 9% in July.

Its hard to believe our country is in as good of shape as it is one year removed from the worst pandemic in 100 years. Add to that the bipartisan semiconductor bill and the Inflation Reduction Act and things are looking up!

Go Team USA!

I just wanted to come on this board and give a shout out to Joe Biden for his leadership. July unemployment was at a 50+ year low, wage growth was up 5.2%, gas prices fell 66 cents per gallon, and the S&P was up 9% in July.

Its hard to believe our country is in as good of shape as it is one year removed from the worst pandemic in 100 years. Add to that the bipartisan semiconductor bill and the Inflation Reduction Act and things are looking up!

Go Team USA!
Are you drunk or high? My sarcasm meter is broken so I can't tell.

Go Team USA!
Leadership encapsulated

Go Team USA!
Wages up 5.2%, inflation up 9.2% so everyone is winning, (except anyone making less than $100k, which is greater than 50% of the population)…gas up $1/gallon YOY…what’s there not to like?

Oh and Congress just passed a bill called
The Inflation Reduction Act that doesn’t reduce inflation 🤪. And what’s the biggest concern for Americans? Inflation. 🤷‍♂️

So when MSM gets done selling the “inflation Reduction” bill and everyone figures out that inflation isn’t going down, my guess is the novelty wears off in November.

Even Bernie Sanders (the king of the free candy giveaway) tells it like it is.

Hey Joe, you passed the Inflation Reduction Act and inflation didn’t go down…why? 🤡. Well, it wasn’t really designed to make inflation go down.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

But, Let’s Go Brandon!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT