ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
I like this Tennessee team. Most of the media were picking the overrated Dukies to win today and this regional. But UT wasn’t afraid and played to win the entire game and then, flipped every one of them off when it was over. Good for the Vols and Rick Barnes!

I like this Tennessee team. Most of the media were picking the overrated Dukies to win today and this regional. But UT wasn’t afraid and played to win the entire game and then, flipped every one of them off when it was over. Good for the Vols and Rick Barnes!
Yeah. So quick and long at every spot, that’s how you build a defense.

Played great physical defense and had a player who usually doesn't lead step up and take over... typical March Madness late season team

I had posted on here earlier in the season, was hoping for another rematch with you guys. Stunned by the loss, would have been epic. Good luck next year!

Reactions: DrEss
Wish we had that type of team and coach!

Reactions: Obadiah Plainman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT