ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee AD out.

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
Let's kick off the rumor mill; my brother's sisters cousin saw a tweet from an assistant to a admin working for a temp agency that said someone might be thinking about sending an IM to Bobinski about the job.

Bonus points if you get the reference after the semi-colon. :)

Let's kick off the rumor mill; my brother's sisters cousin saw a tweet from an assistant to a admin working for a temp agency that said someone might be thinking about sending an IM to Bobinski about the job.

Bonus points if you get the reference after the semi-colon. :)
There is no way he can keep his job after all this.

It seems to me that the most realistic course of action at this point is for Davenport to name Brady Hoke interim coach for the 2018 season and then turn her attention to solving the mess higher up.

It seems to me that the most realistic course of action at this point is for Davenport to name Brady Hoke interim coach for the 2018 season and then turn her attention to solving the mess higher up.
Face saving hire- Bring in Phil Fulmer to be AD. 67 right now so he probably has 4-5 years left in him.

If they really want to put their athletic department on solid ground I'd recommend AD emeritus Organ Murk.

This is a true story! Fulmer is actually filling in as a temporary Ad to find a football coach!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT