ADVERTISEMENT

TEAM

collegehoopsfan123

True Freshman
Oct 15, 2021
Purdue is a TEAM!

Purdue destroyed Gonzaga and Duke!

This TEAM going 9 or 10 deep in the NCAA Tournament could be very tough to beat.

Still can't believe what Purdue did to 2 Top 10 teams in Portland. Crazy!

Go Boilers!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I think we can only go 9 deep with Berg hurt right? Unless we get another Grady, but i don't think Painter would play a walk on if we already have 9 deep.

Purdue is a TEAM!

Purdue destroyed Gonzaga and Duke!

This TEAM going 9 or 10 deep in the NCAA Tournament could be very tough to beat.

Still can't believe what Purdue did to 2 Top 10 teams in Portland. Crazy!

Go Boilers!

Last year we beat a couple of real good top ~15 teams early and we're ranked high too.

Difference is this year we didn't just beat these good teams we flat out destroyed them. So I guess I am pretty pumped.....thus, my black & gold glasses are making me totally forget, we kind of struggled with an above average Marquette team not to long ago. Boiler up!!

Reactions: collegehoopsfan123
We had 10 players score in the last game. So we have 10. Berg, nor walk ons are not in those 10.
Ah don’t know who I’m missing then. I know I saw only 9 on the box score at one point but that was probably because our 10th hadn’t entered that game yet.

Reactions: collegehoopsfan123
Ah don’t know who I’m missing then. I know I saw only 9 on the box score at one point but that was probably because our 10th hadn’t entered that game yet.

One box score I was looking Sat only showed 9 as well, but I watched everyone score. Not sure what that was about

ADVERTISEMENT