ADVERTISEMENT

Talking to a Husker at the tailgate.

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
He said a donor came forward after the Georgia Southern game and paid for the buy out. The reasoning was if Frost pulled a miracle and beat Oklahoma, then won the next 2 against Rutgers and Indiana, it would be a lot harder to get rid of him later on.

That tells you a lot about buyouts, I think.

Reactions: Matt Tiger
He said a donor came forward after the Georgia Southern game and paid for the buy out. The reasoning was if Frost pulled a miracle and beat Oklahoma, then won the next 2 against Rutgers and Indiana, it would be a lot harder to get rid of him later on.

Also sounds like the nickname “Frosty” didn’t necessarily originate solely from Scott’s last name…

I am shocked the Auburn coach hasn’t been fired yet. He was rumored to be fired after the first game. He now has 4 losses! That is two too many to keep his job! Maybe we’ll know more tomorrow

We hear these types of stories a lot and I tend to doubt their veracity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT