ADVERTISEMENT

Swanigan was angry!

depthcharge623

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2013
After Johnny got trapped and called our last TO, the camera panned over to the bench, and Swanigan was yelling at someone, seemed very angry.

I don't blame him since we kept doing the same thing over and over. Pass it in right in the corner and get trapped there EVERY TIME! It was making me want to punch my TV. The one time we stacked about a quarter way down the floor and then broke in different directions seemed to work well. Wish we had done that more.

I liked Swanigan's fire, he ended up having a good game after two awful 3 point attempts. And Ray getting into it with Stone made me glad too. These guys need to bottle that anger and unleash it in future games.

Good win. BTFU!

Yeah, I noticed it too. I think more guys need that fire. I think another reason to be a little pissed was that was our last timeout (I think). Fortunately, we didn't need it, but that could have been costly.

Reactions: nagemj02
Yeah that was our last TO. I couldn't read Biggie's lips... wish I knew what he was saying!
He said let's _ucking get going, let's take this thing. He was a man amongst boys today. Looked like a lottery pick. Where-as Maryland looked like overrated-city and their players have no business getting drafted.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Vanderbuilt storming the court, really. Reminds me of Hoosier nation, Let's hang a banner and cut down the nets after we lose the BIG TEN but since we beat KY we will put a banner up and cut down the nets. Creaning at its best. #awfulcreaning

He said let's _ucking get going, let's take this thing. He was a man amongst boys today. Looked like a lottery pick. Where-as Maryland looked like overrated-city and their players have no business getting drafted.
Disagree on stone- that kid is a player. Rest of em, meh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT