ADVERTISEMENT

Swanigan named 1st team all Summer League

I wanted the Bucks to draft him at #17, but they didn't listen to me and drafted Wilson from Michigan instead who put together 5 good games in his career and will be an NBA flop. .

I believe Biggie will surprise many and excel just like Boozer did.

I wanted the Bucks to draft him at #17, but they didn't listen to me and drafted Wilson from Michigan instead who put together 5 good games in his career and will be an NBA flop. .

I believe Biggie will surprise many and excel just like Boozer did.
I think you are right on target here. Biggie has the drive and work ethic that many others with more talent lack. In the NBA if you are talented enough to make the team, then work ethic supersedes all else. Portland made wise choice.

As per BTN ticker this morning.

16.1 points/game
10.6 rebounds/game
2.3 assists/game

Didn't shoot particularly well from deep, but he seemed to excel in most other areas.

Nice work, Biggie!
The shooting will get better with more time from a bit deeper. Very impressive.

Reactions: rgarlitz and punaj
I'm having a very weird flashback to the Big Dog. I had always thought if he stayed one more year Keady would of won it all.

Same feeling here... Wait... Didn't we also lose to Kansas?
They lost to Duke...they beat Kansas, with Big Dog putting on a show...he nearly outscored Kansas on his own in the first half, highlighted by the highlight dunk over Ostertag.

Big Dog had to leave when he did due to the change in the Collective Bargaining Agreement that would have dramatically impacted him financially had he returned. Caleb left for financial reasons as well. Both were tremendous players...crazy what happens when you land Mr. Basketball from the state that happens to be an elite level national talent as well!

Reactions: punaj
They lost to Duke...they beat Kansas, with Big Dog putting on a show...he nearly outscored Kansas on his own in the first half, highlighted by the highlight dunk over Ostertag.

Big Dog had to leave when he did due to the change in the Collective Bargaining Agreement that would have dramatically impacted him financially had he returned. Caleb left for financial reasons as well. Both were tremendous players...crazy what happens when you land Mr. Basketball from the state that happens to be an elite level national talent as well!
Ahh okay. Couldn't remember but thanks for the reminder.

Ostertag got a couple of doses of GRob that game..........

I love these clips, especially because the free throws are included and made in both, but it makes me sad because if it weren't for injuries, how far could this team have gone. Same with Robbie getting hurt years later. Just goes to show that it takes luck and talent to win it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT