ADVERTISEMENT

Surprised that Wisconsin VB took care of Nebraska fairly easily last night

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
First two sets were close, 25-23 and then in the 3rd Wisconsin put Nebraska away 25-18. Of course Wisky was in its own sold-out arena but I had thought that Nebraska was the class of the league. Wisconsin bested Nebraska in every statistical category.

Now Nebraska, Wisconsin and Ohio State are all at the top of the league with 10-1 records.

Reactions: lj85 and JeffBoiler
That is a surprise, wonder if Nebraska was at full strength? Seems like the Big Ten has a top 3 with a 2nd tier which Purdue is a part of. Need to sweep the weekend, it won’t be easy.

Yes, truly a surprise, even bigger than MD over us. But the Illini handily beat PSU too. Gotta show up. This is a Purdue team that will finish in the middle and make some snall noise in the Dance i think. Still a gutsy and fun team to watch.

Yes, truly a surprise, even bigger than MD over us. But the Illini handily beat PSU too. Gotta show up. This is a Purdue team that will finish in the middle and make some snall noise in the Dance i think. Still a gutsy and fun team to watch.
Yes, probably a year away, next year should be better than this one. It will be interesting to see if a player like Schemerhorn returns for a Covid year?

Reactions: lj85 and DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT