ADVERTISEMENT

SU game thoughts

I watched UofL and FSU last night. UofL's passing defense was like a sieve. FSU's starting QB was hurt in the first half. They brought their backup in and he passed all over. UofL gave up almost 200 yards rushing, again...
UofL also gained 500 yards of offense on FSU. This Orange defense could give us some fits.

UofL also gained 500 yards of offense on FSU. This Orange defense could give us some fits.
Louisville had 3 turnovers vs Syracuse. That was a large part of their problem. Not saying Syracuse is bad on D. I'm saying Syracuse scoring 31 points on Louisville isn't all that much to brag about. FSU scored 35 points with a backup QB and a large chunk of other injuries. And that was UofL at home...

Louisville had 3 turnovers vs Syracuse. That was a large part of their problem. Not saying Syracuse is bad on D. I'm saying Syracuse scoring 31 points on Louisville isn't all that much to brag about. FSU scored 35 points with a backup QB and a large chunk of other injuries. And that was UofL at home...
Syracuse intends to be disruptive and cause turnovers. They were successful against Louisville and I think they might get a couple big ones today.

ADVERTISEMENT