ADVERTISEMENT

Strzok Hearing

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
Why are the Dems so afraid to find out the truth? They are obstructing the Strzok questioning at every turn. They keep throwing up Parliamentary procedures to break the flow of questioning. It's embarrassing and frustrating to watch such partisanship in a committee hearing to get to the truth of the corruption in the FBI investigations.

Strzok is sitting there with a smirk on his face as the Dems run interference for him. It appears that the Dems are OK with a corrupt FBI, as long as it serves their purposes. I wonder how they'll feel if it turns against them someday, as it eventually will.

Why are the Dems so afraid to find out the truth? They are obstructing the Strzok questioning at every turn. They keep throwing up Parliamentary procedures to break the flow of questioning. It's embarrassing and frustrating to watch such partisanship in a committee hearing to get to the truth of the corruption in the FBI investigations.

Strzok is sitting there with a smirk on his face as the Dems run interference for him. It appears that the Dems are OK with a corrupt FBI, as long as it serves their purposes. I wonder how they'll feel if it turns against them someday, as it eventually will.

Republicans are acting as a banana republic ignoring rules and procedures. Strzok is owning them with his answers.

Mic drop

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411

Lol. It is truly unbelievable that you can be so totally one sided while watching this. Wow.

This hearing is embarrassing to our republic, on both sides.

Lol. It is truly unbelievable that you can be so totally one sided while watching this. Wow.

agreed, making this public now gives everyone else who will be interviewed an idea of the questions being asked (and the answers). should help with getting their story straight. Dems certainly helping to obstruct (not to mention applauding this guy).

Strzok is a well trained intelligence agent, he can lie with the best of them. Gowdy should have roasted him on the wal-mart/smell text. This was the reason 62 million + voted for the Donald.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
agreed, making this public now gives everyone else who will be interviewed an idea of the questions being asked (and the answers). should help with getting their story straight. Dems certainly helping to obstruct (not to mention applauding this guy).

Strzok is a well trained intelligence agent, he can lie with the best of them. Gowdy should have roasted him on the wal-mart/smell text. This was the reason 62 million + voted for the Donald.

Gowdy's grandstanding arguments were utterly awful.

Republicans are acting as a banana republic ignoring rules and procedures. Strzok is owning them with his answers.

Mic drop
I find Strzok's statement being defensive, they were caught in the act. He admitted that multiple persons in the FBI had sent e-mails back and forth stating their political opinion. He basically stated that their beliefs did not determine their actions. We are outstanding citizens and do our job. I ask what does that say about your beliefs?

You would think Gowdy would be better at this given how long he dragged the Benghazi investigation out.

I find Strzok's statement being defensive, they were caught in the act. He admitted that multiple persons in the FBI had sent e-mails back and forth stating their political opinion. He basically stated that their beliefs did not determine their actions. We are outstanding citizens and do our job. I ask what does that say about your beliefs?
Strzok's responses regarding bias were excellent and, I'm sure, well-rehearsed.

You would think Gowdy would be better at this given how long he dragged the Benghazi investigation out.
speaking of HRC, it is very clear the FBI did not think she was going to lose and could continue doing whatever the hell they wanted.

Where in the Constitution does it show that FBI policy supersedes Congressional oversight? Hope DOJ/NSA have FISA warrants on these cats.

All I heard for months was that Strzok and co. we're going down the river when the IG report came out.

So the IG investigated the investigation. Strzok's bias did not affect the results of the investigation. Now they are investigating the investigation into the investigation. Dig a hole. A big one.

Strzok is coming out of this looking great, the House Republicans are looking like partisan hypocrites providing cover for treason.

Strzok is coming out of this looking great, the House Republicans are looking like partisan hypocrites providing cover for treason.
I don't know how great the FBI can come out of this. They spent a ton of money and a ton of time and have no Russian Collusion to show for it.
They have yet to show evidence of Russian tampering that my 6 year old grand daughter has enough computer savvy to find.
I consider their investigation a witch hunt when you go in looking for Collusion and all you can find is money laundering from 10 years ago.

So, do you believe that political bias led to the investigation? I highly doubt that.
Comey said they approached the Clinton investigation as if she would be the next president.

Strzok said that he felt that the Clinton investigation didn't matter, but "this one did", going into the Russia investigation.

Don't even get me started on the "insurance policy" texts

I don't know how great the FBI can come out of this. They spent a ton of money and a ton of time and have no Russian Collusion to show for it.
They have yet to show evidence of Russian tampering that my 6 year old grand daughter has enough computer savvy to find.
I consider their investigation a witch hunt when you go in looking for Collusion and all you can find is money laundering from 10 years ago.
is Collusion a crime?

How far do you have to bury your head in the sand to continue to state that in spite of all of the evidence to the contrary?

Comey said they approached the Clinton investigation as if she would be the next president.

Strzok said that he felt that the Clinton investigation didn't matter, but "this one did", going into the Russia investigation.

Don't even get me started on the "insurance policy" texts
HRC investigation didn't matter. Who gives a flying f about her emails that didn't affect anything. Past people, including Republicans, have done the same thing.

A country potentially tampering with an election is a much more important thing.

HRC investigation didn't matter. Who gives a flying f about her emails that didn't affect anything. Past people, including Republicans, have done the same thing.

A country potentially tampering with an election is a much more important thing.
FBI/DOJ conspiring against a duly elected president (which is actually real) is more important. These dems sure do not want transparency. Peter knows he is on the losing side.

This is the core of what makes the Republican effort to discredit the Russia investigation so utterly insane. They want us to believe there was an FBI conspiracy to prevent Trump from being elected president, and what did that conspiracy do? First, it mounted a cautious investigation of what nearly everyone now acknowledges was a comprehensive effort by Russia to help Trump get elected, an effort that people on the Trump campaign and even in Trump’s own family tried to cooperate with. But then it kept that investigation completely secret from the public, lest news of it affect the outcome of the investigation in any way.

Peter knows he is on the losing side.
He is winning today.

Anyone who has ever texted in any significant volume knows that their texts can be used to show anything, especially when those texts are between their friends and lovers.

Reactions: miksta
FBI/DOJ conspiring against a duly elected president (which is actually real) is more important. These dems sure do not want transparency. Peter knows he is on the losing side.
Sorry but Fox News fabrications aren't going to save the Republican traitors.

Mic drop

LOL. The FBI largely did all of this to itself. Great answer, unfortunately it ignores his texts, the fact that the FBI and intel communities leaked info on their own, etc.

The lying part is right on, part of the job. The issue is when the lying occurs but there is a paper or text trail/actions to contradict what one says. This would never occur at the FBI........

Reactions: roadblock19
Glad you survived the tax cuts, net neutrality repeal and SCOTUS nominees. Seems like you watch Fox News frequently
I understand that Republican views are incredibly short sighted, do you think that maybe some things that happen today may have a terrible effect later? Just because a terrible policy doesn't' immediately create harm doesn't mean it's not a harmful policy.

Reactions: MANelson85
The obvious difference in intelligence, eloquence and allegiance to American democracy between the Democrats and the Republicans is glaringly obvious.

The GOP has turned their backs on America. They are operating like a crime family attempting to shut down an investigation into their crimes.

Who was conspiring? Do you have any idea how deep the corruption would have to go? Do have any evidence of that depth? Anything beyond Strzok and Page?

is Collusion a crime?
Right what was the investigation about? Russian meddling. If so OK than the FBI needs to come out and tell the public and the MSM that this investigation has nothing to do with Trump.

Right what was the investigation about? Russian meddling. If so OK than the FBI needs to come out and tell the public and the MSM that this investigation halwhat no buenos nothing to do with Trump.
They don't know where the investigation is going. Given all the contacts and Trump's refusal to even acknowledge the interference, why would they make such a statement?

are they investigating a certain crime or a person?
You do understand that the hacking of the DNC servers was a crime, right? You do understand that the Trump campaign openly lobbied those who hacked the DNC servers to release the hacked information, right? You do understand that the Trump campaign took a meeting with Russians who offered dirt on Clinton, right? You do understand that the Trump Administration released a misleading response to the question regarding the substance of that meeting, right? You do understand that there have been numerous indictments and guilty pleas resulting from the ongoing investigation, right?

Here's my question: Why did you ask your question?

Last edited:
You do understand that the hacking of the DNC servers was a crime, right? You do understand that the Trump campaign openly lobbied those who hacked the DNC servers to release the hacked information, right? You do understand that the Trump campaign took a meeting with Russians who offered dirt on Clinton, right? You do understand that the Trump Administration released a misleading response to the question regarding the substance of that meeting, right? You do understand that their have been numerous indictments and guilty pleas resulting from the ongoing investigation, right?

Here's my question: Why did you ask your question?
Why did DNC deny the FBI the hacked servers?

Why did FBI exonerate true crimes committed by Hillary BEFORE they finished the investigation?

Why did Strzok rewrite Comey's explanation and takes out "gross negligence" (a felony)?

Why was Hillary not interviews under oath ?

Why did Comey says no "reasonable prosecutor would prosecute this case" (after a reasonable prosecutor did just that to a military member for same exact crime)?

Should I dig into fake dossier yet ?

ADVERTISEMENT