ADVERTISEMENT

Strongest Arm in the Big Ten

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
Congrats to Elijah getting the preseason strongest arm in the Big Ten recognition. He is going to fun to watch this year. Probably has the strongest armed QB we have had since Orton.
I don’t think he tops Orton though. Still remembering hearing about that 70 to 75 yard throw he made without fully getting into a throw at some practice or QB/WR warmups. Also, all the WR gloves he tore due to his throws.

Congrats to Elijah getting the preseason strongest arm in the Big Ten recognition. He is going to fun to watch this year. Probably has the strongest armed QB we have had since Orton.
I don’t think he tops Orton though. Still remembering hearing about that 70 to 75 yard throw he made without fully getting into a throw at some practice or QB/WR warmups. Also, all the WR gloves he tore due to his throws.

Sindelar has an absolute rifle.

When Orton was in the NFL they said he lacked arm strength?????????
It seemed like everyone tried to find reasons to not let Orrin play. Guy only led the Bears to a SB and the Bills to the playoffs. He had a career 42-40 record and threw at a near 60% clip. 101 TD’s to 69 int’s....and still got replaced for the horrific Jay Cutler 3 games in to the 2007 season.

Orrin should have be a franchise QB for the Bears for 8-10 years.

It seemed like everyone tried to find reasons to not let Orrin play. Guy only led the Bears to a SB and the Bills to the playoffs. He had a career 42-40 record and threw at a near 60% clip. 101 TD’s to 69 int’s....and still got replaced for the horrific Jay Cutler 3 games in to the 2007 season.

Orrin should have be a franchise QB for the Bears for 8-10 years.

I agree buddy..Bears really hosed themselves on Jay Cutler. They were hellbent on a QB when all they needed to do was beef up that defense.

Always thought that Kyle didn't really get the respect he deserved. Pushing Tebow over him in Denver made no sense.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
He didn’t do himself any favors early in his career

Yeah, agreed. Those party pics didn't help, but other than the jersey sales mentioned above, there was no reason for Tebow to be starting at QB over Kyle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT