ADVERTISEMENT

Stephens....

*4purdue*

All-American
May 6, 2008
must be a lot more to this since he didn't see the floor when DM was ill. I would think he would have got some playing time anyhow, but now knowing this....

I imagine there has to be some rust in regards to Stephens. Even at his age you take that much time off, eat probably not the best and not work out, it'll catch up with you.

Plus mentally have to wonder how he is too. That is a tough tragedy to go through.

Reactions: BAMD2323
Sad but I think it's pretty obvious now.
obvious that a move at seasons end will happen? Can't imagine him going elsewhere...giving up the game? Had a nephew that was Ball States #1 running back recruit a few years ago. They recruited the heck out of him. Practiced a couple of weeks and didn't have the interest in football he did..went to Butler and graduated as a student...

Word on the street is that KS wanted to take more time than Painter thought he should have. Losing a friend is hard and could shake a kid up. One the other hand he also has team mates and coaches that count on him. Kind of like a job. I don't know the whole story, but this is the root of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT