ADVERTISEMENT

+/- Stats

Feb 18, 2012
Can somebody post the stats for our team this year? I’m more interested in the front court with all the Grady haters. I’m quite the opposite. Love his energy and can tell he worked hard on his shot this offseason.

Box Plus Minus is a different measurement than simple plus/minus. It takes into account statistics, while +- just looks at how well the team did when the player was on the court.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/about/bpm.html
Agreed, but since I doubt anyone actually has those stats these stats accomplish the same thing. Basically seeing how valuable a player is when he is on the court.

I missed the last 2 games.....do your stats show who is setting picks to get guys open, who is hustling to make the motion offense work and whobunserstands team D?

Agreed, but since I doubt anyone actually has those stats these stats accomplish the same thing. Basically seeing how valuable a player is when he is on the court.

Brian has those stats, they post them after every game (paid content). I haven’t seen it consolidated yard but if a paid member had the desire they could do it in a few minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT