Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Paul Piferi/Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

ahhculdee

All-American
Gold Member
May 3, 2015
I've already seen a lot of discussion about it already. Most would assume Sindelar would start as he has the most experince, but he looked less than average in his playing time this year. In my honest opinion, I think Jack Plummer starts next year, as his celing is higher than Sindelar or Sipe. Piferi will redshirt unless are major injuries. Who do you think starts?

Give it a rest ! Let's enjoy the rest of this season. It has already been sooooooooooooo much better than most any of us could have anticipated. Enjoy the ride, and we will worry about next year after the bowl game .
I justed have seen discussion in multiple places, and started a discussion for it. Gives us something to discuss until 3:30.

I've already seen a lot of discussion about it already. Most would assume Sindelar would start as he has the most experince, but he looked less than average in his playing time this year. In my honest opinion, I think Jack Plummer starts next year, as his celing is higher than Sindelar or Sipe. Piferi will redshirt unless are major injuries. Who do you think starts?
I voted Sindelar, but that’s assuming the OL can protect him. If it cannot, then it might be Plummer.

Bump. Still going with Jack Plummer. Nock Sipe is the dark horse. Sindelar is the favorite.

Sindelar will be in year 3 1/2 of the offense. Has a case for a RS if freshman year can be classified as medical RS due to knee injury. He’ll likely have a shot at starting the next two years...although if Sindelar believes he may be better serves himself to go somewhere else, I’ll be happy for him and hope he does well.

I’ll say Sindelar stays and ends up throwing for 40 TD’s and 4,500 yards next season.

I am a bit worried for Sindelar next year. We lose most of our OL to graduation, who were our most experienced yet still had difficulties protecting Blough today even against IU defense. Next year, at least early in the season, Sindelar would be exposed to opponents’ D-line and blitzes; Blough has been better than Sindelar under pressure, thus him getting starts this year. Next year Sindelar would have to trust inexperienced OL to protect him. I can’t say for sure that the protection will be better than what he had early this year, much less last year. I just hope Brohm would ready the team earlier than he did this year; at least we return most of the starters in defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT