ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game O = not good

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Turnovers by our QBs. Defense is crushing them at halftime. I know the QBs are off limits and different rules, but expected to see some success. Offense has a big fat 0. That raises an eyebrow from viewer perspective.

Turnovers by our QBs. Defense is crushing them at halftime. I know the QBs are off limits and different rules, but expected to see some success. Offense has a big fat 0. That raises an eyebrow from viewer perspective.
People think Milton Wright wouldn’t be a huge loss. Look how long it took him to get comfortable despite all that talent

Ok, Offense got on track. Liked to see they got off the goose egg. More for fans than players, but will be interesting to see who will enter the mix come fall. Those coming back from injury and elgibility will have some competition to help them stay focused.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Did anyone see Cox or Caraway today? Not sure if they both are early enrolled or not. Who doesn’t love Zion Steptoe? Boiler Up!

I don’t know anyone that thinks that. We need Milton!
The thought being “oh but look at the position, we’ve recruited so well.”

When times writes an article about Tracy and in the title it talks about needing playmakers for 2022 I’m already mentally preparing for it

Nat100, I told you long ago that was the foremost problem with Brohm's teams. He can't or won't recruit Big-Ten-caliber linemen. We keep on getting guys who picked Purdue over Central Michigan and Toledo.
I proved this line wrong already.

I think it’s development and s&c, not recruiting

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I'm hearing Jalen Graham is moving to safety? I wonder why change his position when he did so well last year as LB.

Sad to see maybe 1000 fans show up (including PEP Band) and 3-9 Nebraska packs 50K fans into their Spring Scrimmage on BTN in the next time slot. Could they inspire more Purdue students with free stale beer at Half Time?

comeon Orville redenbacher
Now by cracky, back in my day there was Bob Griese and Leroy Keyes and Fat Jack. They done good.

We used to go over to Earhart Hall for panty raids before the football games. Them wuz the days! Catch them panties and sniff 'em real good on the way back to the dorm. Campus cops didn't have a clue.

Now by cracky, back in my day there was Bob Griese and Leroy Keyes and Fat Jack. They done good.

We used to go over to Earhart Hall for panty raids before the football games. Them wuz the days! Catch them panties and sniff 'em real good on the way back to the dorm. Campus cops didn't have a clue.

Sad to see maybe 1000 fans show up (including PEP Band) and 3-9 Nebraska packs 50K fans into their Spring Scrimmage on BTN in the next time slot. Could they inspire more Purdue students with free stale beer at Half Time?
It’s all Nebraska cares about. Nebraska only has like 1,000-1,500 more students than Ball State which is crazy to think about with the support they get. Memorial Stadium and their athletic facilities are something to behold though.

It’s all Nebraska cares about. Nebraska only has like 1,000-1,500 more students than Ball State which is crazy to think about with the support they get. Memorial Stadium and their athletic facilities are something to behold though.
Literally all they care about and they still suck. If everyone in Indiana cared about IU football more than their own families they could at least win 4 games

ADVERTISEMENT